Drugs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mujaffa
if you were offered som crack would you take it???

i would just say that i was born with one and don't want another one
and i would not smoke something that has the same name as my asscrack Happy Dance

Tex
No

Captain REX
Definately not.

Raz
Would anyone admit this in public, even if they wanted to?

I very much doubt I would take any sort of illegal drugs, given that I don't smoke or drink.

Ushgarak
You're as dull as I am, Raz...

Bespin Bart
I'd rather be dull than dumb. Drugs mess with your brain. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gundark
No drugs, thank you.

*pats clown gun*

This baby is all I need....

Captain REX
Blowin away those nasty drug dealers...and clowns...eh, Gundy?

A drug dealer lives a few blocks away from me. He won't make any money here...I only see healthy, healthy boys and girls. big grin

ToMacco
For now anyway, Rexster.

No crack.

Give me booze and smokes. Once in a while I still smoke the whacky tobaccy, but not very often.

UnknownBountyHunter
I'm not too familiar with slang terms for drugs. What is crack?

As far as illegal substances, I've been addicted to pot when I was in my depression and am still trying to quit.

I am not really interested in getting into more drugs.

Drinking and smoking doesn't help either...

ToMacco
crack is a form of cocaine. You smoke crack.

whacky tobaccy is pot.

How can you smoke pot and be depressed? That cheers me up!

finti
no, but I would ounch the one who offered me it

BackFire349
no, i dont do drugs or any of that crap.

Mujaffa
that's just what you see..you have to get inside the animal.........
sorry inside the cain Happy Dance

Corran
Don't do drugs - Alcohol will kill me just as effectively.

finti
it will

yerssot
hmmm... tempting

Raz
Booze and Alchohol kill you very slowly. One destorys the liver, then you die. The other will destroy your lung, then you die.

I just don't understand people who don't get these facts and still use them both.

Mujaffa
say no to dope
say yay to JACKASS

yerssot
FM, tell THAT to Denis and Sander wink

and in Belgium Alcoholic drinks and booze is the same actually

I read drinking a pint a day was healthy, more was bad though

Corran
Raz did you mean tobacco?

I fully understand what Alcohol can do, but my Great-Grandfather lived to a ripe old age and he smoked and drank, the nearest he came to dying early was being run over on 2 separate occasions (whilst Sober too). So would you have me not cross the road too?

yerssot
20% of the accidents in Belgium are caused by drunk chauffeurs... what do we learn about this? Get drunk and drive more! it clearly is safer then driving sober! wink

Thomas H
Originally posted by Raz
Booze and Alchohol kill you very slowly. One destorys the liver, then you die. Well you are going to die one day anyway! Happy Dance

mechmoggy
I pay no attention to Belgians from now on, that bloody Las Ketchup song is still at number 1 in the charts over there! roll eyes (sarcastic)

On a serious note though, not too proud to say I've tried damn near everthing all except Crack and Heroin. I would never recommend drugs as an answer to anyone's problems, they only made mine worse. sick sad

Happy to drink of a weekend now just to enjoy a good social life. big grin

yerssot
HEY! They're NOT Belgian! ... I damn hope so

and mech... everything?

mechmoggy
Pretty much Yerss, lets not dwell on it though. sad

yerssot
oh, but now you got my full attention though!
but sure, if you don't want, lets forget it

mah
Las Ketchup are spanish

yerssot
you see!
*smacks mech*

mechmoggy
I never said they were Belgian you waffle munching fool, I said they were at number 1 in your charts.... STILL! stick out tongue

yerssot
*smacks mech again*
it's not fun to laugh with that! I'm stuck with them! Now I can't listen to music without hearing them all the time!

mah
its #1 here toosad

mechmoggy
I bet you went out and bought it, you big gay bear. big grin

yerssot
see! laugh at norway instead of belgium! lots of reasons to laugh with us without that stupid song! actually it's not THAT stupid smile

mah
no, but I am catching up on that lovely dance! stick out tongue

mechmoggy
It was here too, for a week! I wish I knew someone who'd bought it, I'd go round there right now and beat the crap outta them.

yerssot
*starts dreaming away* smile

Captain REX
Lalalala, drugs are gross and take all your money and smell really bad and can kill you and have weird nicknames, lalalalalala...

ToMacco
just drinks lots of beer and consume some ToMacco.

UnknownBountyHunter
Cholesterol and Polyunsaturated Fats can kill you as well. They just take larger amounts to do anything, but still they can kill.

Basicly, I haven't stopped drinking or smoking because I am THAT ignorant to not worry about it as long as it's not affecting me on the outside. I still have 20.20 vision, I hardly cough at all (I've even had nebulizar tests taken and they've said I am average) and my physical abilities to run, walk, etc. have not been effected. I also ski twice a week here and if one thing tests your health, it's spending two days a week at 500 kilometer altitudes in -5 degrees C weather.

ToMacco
Everything kills you nowadays. There's absalutley no hope at all. We might as well all leap to our deaths.

Lara
Las Ketchup is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ANNOYING! I know several ppl at college who bought that record and its all the play on the music channels on NTL if I hear it one more time I'm gonna explade from irritation.

finti
well UBH smoking can damage others too

Lara
UBH? confused

finti
unknown bounty hunter = UBH

Lara
sorry! *hangs head in same at forgetting abriviated members names*

yerssot
just remember L'ra is... well... you big grin

finti
smile

yerssot
back on topic

6 on the 10 schoolgoing people say they can get drugs in school here.
Not bad, thought it would be 9

mah
well when drugs are actually LEGAL in a country its no surprise

finti
he aint from Holland

mah
no, but according to him and Fire marijuana is legal in belgium too

finti
hmm, dont consider that a drug myself. Didnt know that grass was legal in Belgium

mah
oh that's a drug IMO

finti
it is also used as a kind of remedy too

Lara
true! its not legalised over here but it is decriminalised. but I really cant see the difference between legalised and decriminalising

yerssot
hey, not my fault! and don't say that norwegian school are clean!

mechmoggy
I bet you're the No.1 dealer at your school anyway Yerss, you've got the strange behaviour tell-tale signs of a heavy user. stick out tongue

Ushgarak
It's not decriminalised, Lara! It is no longer an arrestable offence, so being caught with it (in small quantities) is like being caught speeding; you'll be charged but not locked up.

mechmoggy
Indeed, boy do I have some funny stories about police searches. Maybe some day..... big grin

Corran
I'll bet you do, these would involve rubber gloves and cavity searches right?

mechmoggy
For a friend of mine yes, although I have some other mildly amusing ones too.

Lara
what does MIO stand for, yes I'm being dumb again!
and a large percentage of dealers dont actaully use the stuff themselves!
Ush I have the up-to-date version of the young citizens passport to the law I know what the consequences are and I know what the have do to the classification of canabis, they've put it down to a class C instead of having it as a class B drug because A) soo many ppl use it and B)some ppl need it for medical reasons like painrelief for cancer and arthritus.

Corran
IMO = In my Opinion
IMHO = In my Humble Opinion.

yerssot
they thought that already big grin
now they think I sell sigarets

idd Corran wink

Mujaffa
ey would you like some crack?
no thanks i allready have one
don't need another one like it....would never smoke a thing with the same name as my ass OK!Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.