Batman vs Shang Chi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Batman vs Shang Chi. Batman vs Shang Chi no weapons.

guy222
Originally posted by Alfheim
Batman vs Shang Chi. Batman vs Shang Chi no weapons.

Bruce

the-mr-killer
who the hell is shang chi

srankmissingnin
Shang Chi 10/10. First round knock out. Shang has superior skill and the ability to amp his physically attributes with chi to rival Spider-man. It his hardly even a contest.

the-mr-killer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Shang Chi 10/10. First round knock out.

WHO IS SHANG CHI!!!11!??

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by the-mr-killer
WHO IS SHANG CHI!!!11!??

If only there was some sort of device... some sort of... some sort of search engine, that everyone could access which would help you figure out the answer to that question.

Battlehammer
WHO IS SHANG CHI!!!11!??
THE MASTER OF KUNG-FU MOTHER ****ER.

the-mr-killer
lol...
is he better than batman??

Battlehammer
lol...
is he better than batman??
lol.

ya in a pure h2h fight he is.

Shang-chi can amp his stats to level of superhuman.

the-mr-killer
lol.... i just checked his powers
it says he is skilled

i dont see poweramping anywhere
why are you lying?

Daredevil1
Batman takes this 6/10.

LOL at Shang 10/10.

No offense but to say Shang amps to the point to rival Spiderman is ludicrous. Spiderman stats are superior to Shang who is classed at athlete.

Don't get me wrong, great athletes such as Daredevil, Shang, Batroc, The Cat have shown they can give Spiderman problems. But to say Shang can rivial Spiderman by amping is well nonsensical.

Alfheim
Shang Chi 10/10. First round knock out. Shang has superior skill and the ability to amp his physically attributes with chi to rival Spider-man. It his hardly even a contest.

I dont know about that and futhermore he cnat do it in the middle of a fight. Hell even Bats can amp his stats hes lifetd stuff over a ton.

Originally posted by Battlehammer

Shang-chi can amp his stats to level of superhuman.

He cant do it in a middle of a fight.

Originally posted by Daredevil1
Batman takes this 6/10.

Agreed.

the-mr-killer
Batman takes this 6/10.

LOL at Shang 10/10.

No offense but to say Shang amps to the point to rival Spiderman is ludicrous. Spiderman stats are superior to Shang who is classed at athlete.

Don't get me wrong, great athletes such as Daredevil, Shang, Batroc, The Cat have shown they can give Spiderman problems. But to say Shang can rivial Spiderman by amping is well nonsensical.

yeah
your ok!!1!wink

Daredevil1
lol.... i just checked his powers
it says he is skilled

i dont see poweramping anywhere
why are you lying?

There going by the logic since his feats of strength,speed, etc look "super" he must be superhuman.

But the fact of the matter is Bats feats look just as super if not more so.

And "no" neither Bats or Shang are true Superhuman.

Battlehammer
im not lying what so ever. You have to read his comics. Not go by some crap wiki says.

shang-chi is known to be able to amp his stats well into the superhuman levels. He has been able move at speeds rivalling that of spiderman.

He been able to KO a shark with a single punch.

The guy a chi amper like IF. They both have the ability to use there chi to amp there abilties past human limitations.

the-mr-killer
There going by the logic since his feats of strength,speed, etc look "super" he must be superhuman.

But the fact of the matter is Bats feats look just as super if not more so.

batman wins, then

Alfheim

shang-chi is known to be able to amp his stats well into the superhuman levels. He has been able move at speeds rivalling that of spiderman.

The guy a chi amper like IF. They both have the ability to use there chi to amp there abilties past human limitations.

....what top tier street levller cant do that?

the-mr-killer
im not lying what so ever. You have to read his comics. Not go by some crap wiki says.

spiderman is slow. in dbz, theyre much faster. and normal people CAN knock out sharks

Battlehammer
I dont know about that and futhermore he cnat do it in the middle of a fight. Hell even Bats can amp his stats hes lifetd stuff over a ton.

He cant do it in a middle of a fight.

Agreed.

actaully he can and has. His stats are constantly amped. His reflexes and agility are always at superhuman levels. He can amp his abilties with a seconds notice. He does not need to mediate like batman and other do.

srankmissingnin
The S-Rank DC - Martial Artist Comparison List:

DC:
1. Dragon
2. Shiva
3. Cass
4. Tiger
5. Connar
6. Batman (A generous place, ignoring guys like Drako, Maddog, Alpha. I can come up with variations of the list with out Batman even making the top ten)

1-3 are all pretty much interchangeable (Dragon, lacking the body language ability of Cass and Shiva, edging the others in pure skill)

Shang Chi is the Marvel's closest equivalent to Dragon or Shiva in terms of skill. One of four characters (I believe) in Marvel who have actually been stated, on panel, to have mastered every fighting style known to man (further more he has engaged, and bested, a dozen monks who boosted the same). He is monsterously skilled, to the point that he dwarves Batman (keep in mind that Richard Dragon has refered to Batman as "a skilled amature," and you will have some idea as to how a fight between Chi and Bruce would play out).

Battlehammer
spiderman is slow. in dbz, theyre much faster. and normal people CAN knock out sharks
can punch a great white shark under water and KO it?

That was while holding back too............

the-mr-killer
can punch a great white shark under water and KO it?

not in water, but still, then shang chi is not THAT much superhuman

Alfheim
actaully he can and has. His stats are constantly amped. His reflexes and agility are always at superhuman levels. He can amp his abilties with a seconds notice. He does not need to mediate like batman and other do.

.....what if thats so why did he get curbstomped by Wolverine, why is it stated that Cap is a better fighter than him. Caps is enhanced.

DC:
1. Dragon
2. Shiva
3. Cass
4. Tiger
5. Connar
6. Batman (A generous place, ignoring guys like Drako, Maddog, Alpha. I can come up with variations of the list with out Batman even making the top ten)

1-3 are all pretty much interchangeable (Dragon, lacking the body language ability of Cass and Shiva, edging the others in pure skill)

Shang Chi is the Marvel's closest equivalent to Dragon or Shiva in terms of skill. One of four characters (I believe) in Marvel who have actually been stated, on panel, to have mastered every fighting style known to man (further more he has engaged, and bested, a dozen monks who boosted the same). He is monsterously skilled, to the point that he dwarves Batman (keep in mind that Richard Dragon has refered to Batman as "a skilled amature," and you will have some idea as to how a fight between Chi and Bruce would play out).

Well since you said Shang can amp his skill to Spiderman levels im goinna take all that with a pinch of salt.

Battlehammer
not in water, but still, then shang chi is not THAT much superhuman
dude a normal human could not even hope to KO a great white on land with a 100 punches let a lone in water with one.

Daredevil1

Lots of people here look at his comics. This just shows you don't know much IronFist got his boost from the mystical undying Shou-lao.

KO a shark big deal. Bats has KO'ed the real superhuman villan the Croc with a one shot, to even snap a leopards neck easily, to even kick a special door that was designed to withstand a cruise missile.

Battlehammer
.....what if thats so why did he get curbstomped by Wolverine, why is it stated that Cap is a better fighter than him. Caps is enhanced.

are we talking about capt here?

why does every thing ahve to be about capt with you?

No one said a dam thing about capt. Were talking about batman.

What do you mean why did he get curbstomped by wolverine? Batman would not have faired any better.

I fail to see how Logan beating shang-chi matters at all in this fighter.

when ahs capt ever in a comic been stated directly as a better fighter then shang-chi. Not that it really matters since this has nothing to do with capt.

srankmissingnin

Well since you said Shang can amp his skill to Spiderman levels im goinna take all that with a pinch of salt.

I said he can amp his "physical attributes" to be in line with those of Spider-man... which he can.

Don't decided right now if you believe me or not, you are probably just distracted. Wait until your Spider-man bedsheets get back from the dry cleaners so you can put your head into the game.

the-mr-killer
dude a normal human could not even hope to KO a great white on land with a 100 punches let a lone in water with one.

was it stated in the comic that it was a great white?

Alfheim
are we talking about capt here?

why does every thing ahve to be about capt with you?

No one said a dam thing about capt. Were talking about batman.

What do you mean why did he get curbstomped by wolverine? Batman would not have faired any better.

I fail to see how Logan beating shang-chi matters at all in this fighter.

when ahs capt ever in a comic been stated directly as a better fighter then shang-chi. Not that it really matters since this has nothing to do with capt.

durfist Im not gonna bother explaining.

Battlehammer
Lots of people here look at his comics. This just shows you don't know much IronFist got his boost from the mystical undying Shou-lao.]
hahahaha. I know a lot about IF and you made a stupid mistake thinking I don't.

First of all yes his IF comes from mystical means. How ever he can and has amped his stats with out the use of the IF. Most of his stats are amp by normal chi amping means. He only really uses his Iron Fist when punching. He hardly ever uses it to amp his speed and so forth. Most all of that is amped with normal every day chi like shang-chi does.

KO a shark big deal. Bats has KO'ed the real superhuman villan the Croc with a one shot, to even snap a leopards neck easily, to even kick a special door that was designed to withstand a cruise missile.

under water...............

Not to mention it was implied he could have killed the shark by caving it it head..........

Alfheim
hahahaha. I know a lot about IF and you made a stupid mistake thinking I don't.

First of all yes his IF comes from mystical means. How ever he can and ahs amped his powers with out the use of the IF. Most of his stats are amp by normal chi amping means. He only really uses his IRon Fist when punching. He hardly ever uses it to amp his speed and so forth. Most all of that is amped with normal every day chi like shang-chi does.

under water...............

Not to mention it was implied he could have killed the shark by caving it it head..........

dur

Juntai
Bruce

Battlehammer
Not sure actaully. Though seeing as how they were at least 14 to 16 feat long and looked just like a great white..........im gunna assume they were.

Though I think it was evehn stated, but not completely sure as of this moment.

Battlehammer
durfist Im not gonna bother explaining.
no you got proven to look foolish by bringing up capt when it was un needed now your trying to save your self by trying to make it seem like im being rediculous when you my friend are the one who let his cock fest with capt be brought into a thread about batman and shang-chi.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman

srankmissingnin

I'm not sure if it was a great white or not - I don't have the issue in front of me - but you can tell by the fins, if it is or not.

Juntai

DC:
1. Dragon
2. Shiva
3. Cass
4. Tiger
5. Connar

Shang Chi is the Marvel's closest equivalent to Dragon or Shiva in terms of skill. One of four characters (I believe) in Marvel who have actually been stated, on panel, to have mastered every fighting style known to man (further more he has engaged, and bested, a dozen monks who boosted the same). He is monsterously skilled, to the point that he dwarves Batman (keep in mind that Richard Dragon has refered to Batman as "a skilled amature," and you will have some idea as to how a fight between Chi and Bruce would play out). Funny that Batman has stalemated or outright defeated all of the top three you named, and I haven't seen one win over him from any of them.
In fact, Batman just recently outclassed Karate Kid in Brave and the Bold, and that was after a sneak attack. Karate Kid then felt bad that next time, he wouldn't even get the surprise attack in. lol.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Juntai
Funny that Batman has stalemated or outright defeated all of the top three you named, and I haven't seen one win over him from any of them.
In fact, Batman just recently outclassed Karate Kid in Brave and the Bold, and that was after a sneak attack. Karate Kid then felt bad that next time, he wouldn't even get the surprise attack in. lol.
are you really syaign batman can beat karate kid..............come on now your just beign rediculous.

karate kid should have no trouble what so ever with batman.

the-mr-killer
Not sure actaully. Though seeing as how they were at least 14 to 16 feat long and looked just like a great white..........im gunna assume they were.

Though I think it was evehn stated, but not completely sure as of this moment.

its drawn. it dont have to be a great white

the-mr-killer
are you really syaign batman can beat karate kid..............come on now your just beign rediculous.

karate kid should have no trouble what so ever with batman.

i have seen the films, and no, he cant defeat batman

Battlehammer
its drawn. it dont have to be a great white ecpt for the fact it drawn the same size as a great white would be. it the same color as a great white oh and it the same structure..............but no it deffinetly not a great white........ roll eyes (sarcastic)

the-mr-killer
ecpt for the fact it drawn the same size as a great white would be. it the same color as a great white oh and it the same structure..............but no it deffinetly not a great white........ roll eyes (sarcastic)

No. its just a shark if its not specified as a great white man

Battlehammer
No. its just a shark if its not specified as a great white man

your an idiot/ if it drawn the size of a great white. If it drawn the shape of a great white. If it drawn the color of a great white it must be a...........blue shark. confused

srankmissingnin
Funny that Batman has stalemated or outright defeated all of the top three you named, and I haven't seen one win over him from any of them.

Against Cass: The one time he thought he had are beat (in a simple spare) the fight ended with him lecturing, her smirking... and Batman coughing up blood. When they were both under the influence of drugs, Batman was on the defensive the entire time, running away, using gadgets and the environment to his advantage and all he managed to do was stalemate Batgirl... when all she was trying to do was kiss Batman, and he was kicking it into full gear.

Against Dragon: Batman "stalemated" Dragon, because Dragon couldn't be bothered with fighting him and was trying to avoid a fight.

Against Shiva. He has never beaten or stalemated her straight up. He knocked out a mind controlled Shiva, and with the help of Robin he has managed to beat her.

None the less Batman has admitted to Shiva being his better. Shiva has admitted to being Batman's better. Nightwing has implied it. It is DC's oppion that Shiva (Cass, Dragon, Tiger and Hawke) are his better. You can beat around the bush all you want ad try to deny it... but its true.

Juntai

karate kid should have no trouble what so ever with batman. I'm not saying I THINK he can, I'm saying it was written and drawn as bashing up Karate Kid and making him look like a rookie and getting away before the rest of the Legion showed up again. Karate Kid was still conscious, but his only real hits came from blindsiding Batman while he beat up Invisible Kid. Then Batman got his bearings, smacked up Karate Kid a bit and left.

Juntai
Against Cass: The one time he thought he had are beat (in a simple spare) the fight ended with him lecturing, her smirking... and Batman coughing up blood. When they were both under the influence of drugs, Batman was on the defensive the entire time, running away, using gadgets and the environment to his advantage and all he managed to do was stalemate Batgirl... when all she was trying to do was kiss Batman, and he was kicking it into full gear.

Against Dragon: Batman "stalemated" Dragon, because Dragon couldn't be bothered with fighting him and was trying to avoid a fight.

Against Shiva. He has never beaten or stalemated her straight up. He knocked out a mind controlled Shiva, and with the help of Robin he has managed to beat her.

None the less Batman has admitted to Shiva being his better. Shiva has admitted to being Batman's better. Nightwing has implied it. It is DC's oppion that Shiva (Cass, Dragon, Tiger and Hawke) are his better. You can beat around the bush all you want ad try to deny it... but its true. Once again, he defeated or stalemated all of them, and none can say the same in reverse. Make up all the excuses you want.

The one where he coughed up blood? He stopped his own killing blow from hitting her, and she knew it, her eyes went wide in fear. He had her beat.

Battlehammer
I'm not saying I THINK he can, I'm saying it was written and drawn as bashing up Karate Kid and making him look like a rookie and getting away before the rest of the Legion showed up again. Karate Kid was still conscious, but his only real hits came from blindsiding Batman while he beat up Invisible Kid. Then Batman got his bearings, smacked up Karate Kid a bit and left.
your point...........batman does the same crap to superman lol.

the-mr-killer
your an idiot/ if it drawn the size of a great white. If it drawn the shape of a great white. If it drawn the color of a great white it must be a...........blue shark. confused

they just think "lets draw a shark", they woulld never refer to it as a great white just a shark

Battlehammer
they just think "lets draw a shark", they woulld never refer to it as a great white just a shark
trust me they know the difference. a great white looks nothing like other sharks.

They draw different sharks allt eh time. such as in wolverine. They draw a tiger shark when he was in warm water and then another issue while in gold water they draw a great white.

The sharks entire structures were different from one another as was the sizes.

the-mr-killer
ok your right battlehammer

Daredevil1

Pretty much. The brave and bold was Waids Karate Kid but its still impressive since Bats was fighting in a manner he was not used to.

srankmissingnin
Once again, he defeated or stalemated all of them, and none can say the same in reverse. Make up all the excuses you want.

The one where he coughed up blood? He stopped his own killing blow from hitting her, and she knew it, her eyes went wide in fear. He had her beat.

Heres what it comes down to. Batman says they're better, they say they're better, impartial third part observers say they're better and any time Batman has "stalemated" any of them, there were highly circumstantial occurrences, always leaning in Batman's favour.

... but what ever helps you sleep at night. wink

the-mr-killer
batman always wins. a rule

Daredevil1
Ok you made the claim that Shang-Chi can amp up to Spiderman level stats.

Prove it. Lets see this evidence.

While your at it show this as well.

srankmissingnin
Ok you made the claim that Shang-Chi can amp up to Spiderman level stats.

Prove it. Lets see this evidence.

While your at it show this as well.

Generally speaking, if you need someone to give you evidence in order for you form an educated opinion, then you probably aren't qualified to post in this thread.

Tyrant

karate kid should have no trouble what so ever with batman. He never said that, he said what happened, in the comic.
KK got about three hits in before Bruce could do anything, had the edge in air fighting, and Bruce ended up stalemating/looking a teensy bit better.

Nevermind, he already explained.

Daredevil1
Its called a debate. If someone can't back up there claims that they hold true. Then they probably aren't qualified to post. Since you don't seem to know that. I recommend the same for you.

Daredevil1

Since you made the same claim. Prove it?

Alfheim
Generally speaking, if you need someone to give you evidence in order for you form an educated opinion, then you probably aren't qualified to post in this thread.

Wow this is one of my stupidest things ive ever heard....incredible.

haermm

srankmissingnin
Wow this is one of my stupidest things ive ever heard....incredible.

haermm

wacko

You don't go into a debate knowing only one side of the argument. If you aren't familiar enough with both characters to form an accurate, educated opinion then you aren't qualified to post in the thread. Everyone in this thread should know just as much about Shang-Chi as the do about Batman, if you need to rely on other people then you don't know enough about both character's for you opinion to matter.

Daredevil1
wacko

You don't go into a debate knowing only one side of the argument. If you aren't familiar enough with both characters to form an accurate, educated opinion then you aren't qualified to post in the thread. Everyone in this thread should know just as much about Shang-Chi as the do about Batman, if you need to rely on other people then you don't know enough about both character's for you opinion to matter.

I see you have no evidence. Got it. Nice dodge.

Alfheim
wacko

Ok so no proof then? laughing out loud

srankmissingnin
Check a Shang Chi respect thread or, and try to stay with me 'cause this may sound novel to you, read some comics with Shang Chi in them.

Daredevil1
Even by his logic he's wrong. He didn't stop to think that someone here does know about Shang to the point that I'm 95 % sure such a feat does not "exist".

Heck I was giving him the benefit of the doubt and maybe it was some were this "chi-amping to rival Spiderman stats". But hey thats just me giving this poster the benefit of the doubt. I'm human I make mistakes maybe there is a issue were I missed and it states in a narration or in Shang thoughts that he can "Chi amp to match Spiderman's stats" and then proceeds to match Spidermans feat in issue number so and so.

But the proof is in the pudding it seems.

Daredevil1
Check a Shang Chi respect thread or, and try to stay with me 'cause this may sound novel to you, read some comics with Shang Chi in them.

Check and triple checked, long before this debate has ever occurred. Your still missing the point of a debate.

Daredevil1
srankmissingnin: Shang can amp up to Spiderman levels easily.

Daredevil1: Proof?

srankmissingnin: You shouldn't debate in this thread.

Daredevil1: That is some great evidence.

Take some notes folks. This guy srank here knows his stuff.

Alfheim

HAHA I made the Shang Chi thread on this forum. So what now?

srankmissingnin
I said "a respect thread" not "the respect thread," there used to be one called Street Level (or Martial Artist?) respect thread, and I think there is (or was) a Shang-Chi respect thread on SHC.

Shang Chi has meleed a Doombot, twice, the last time he strong armed it into blowing its' own head off. He has broken out of the Things bear hung and has fought Spider-man to a stand still. In the last issue of HFH he engaged Hiroim the Shamed (who has the Old Strong - ie is match for the Hulk) in melee combat, blocked his blow and briefly managed to hold him back... and that would require strength vastly superior to anything Spider-man can muster. He has demolished metal walls, kicked down radio towers, punched men clean through trains and hundreds of feet out the other side. He has dodged bullets after they have left the chamber and thrown dozens of punches in the blink of an eye. Shang-Chi can and has amp his stats to Spider-man levels.

It always best to keep quite when you have no idea what you are talking about; talk shiting shit is only fun until someone makes you swallow your words. Now go do some home work you two, read some Deadly Hands or something.

snoopdogg
I see nothing in Shang Chi's thread that makes me think he'll beat Batman.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I see nothing in Shang Chi's thread that makes me think he'll beat Batman.

I imagine thats because its a sad thread with only two pages worth of stuff.

Try to get some back issues of Deadly Hands of Fung Fu, Master of Kung Fu and the Gaint Size Master of Kung Fu. There is some Journey into Mystery and MCP pressents stuff also.

snoopdogg
I admitt I have not read much Shang Chi related stuff. But that Batman capability site is downright amazing sh!t. That guy is a f*cking beast on all fronts.

Daredevil1
I admitt I have not read much Shang Chi related stuff. But that Batman capability site is downright amazing sh!t. That guy is a f*cking beast on all fronts.

Most of the feats he's mention from Shang Chi are posted at superhero chat which I have seen. Basically he's assuming Shang is chi amping because of his super feats, like I stated without actual evidence.

But if you look at Bats feats as well like kicking down trees, putting his fingers through bricks, kicking down a door designed to withstand cruise missiles, one shotting Croc, holding off Slade with strength as they grapple, kicking away casually a speeding Captain Marvel that was thrown by Superman, hurting WonderWoman, hurting Spectre. These are just feats off the top of my head from his respect thread.

One could assume look Bats chi amping or look Bats martial arts make him Spiderman level stats LOL.

Thats srankmissingnin logic at work. Which in fact neither are close to Spidey in stats.

Funny all those feats and not one mentions Shang can Chi-amp to Spiderman levels? I see he's still dodging this.

srankmissingnin
Most of the feats he's mention from Shang Chi are posted at superhero chat which I have seen. Basically he's assuming Shang is chi amping because of his super feats, like I stated without actual evidence.

Either he is amping with chi or he is at that level of speed/strength by default. You be the judge.

But if you look at Bats feats as well like kicking down trees, putting his fingers through bricks, kicking down a door designed to withstand cruise missiles, one shotting Croc, holding off Slade with strength as they grapple, hurting WonderWoman, hurting Spectre. These are just feats off the top of my head from his respect thread.

Nothing really that impressive there. Croc is a barely superhuman pussy. Slade was weaken in their first fight... and he is only around class 2 to begin with. Wonder Woman spars with Batman (thats a training match in case you weren't sure) and Batman hurting Spectre was PIS. Everything else Shang-Chi has done himself... pretty much every street has.

One could assume look Bats chi amping or look Bats martial arts make him Spiderman level stats LOL.

"I kicked down a tree once! Look out Spider-man!!!"

roll eyes (sarcastic)

When Batman bits a chunk out of a sword or blocks a punch from a Hulk level character that his putting enough force into his blow to cause shock waves, you let me know.

Thats srankmissingnin logic at work. Which in fact neither are close to Spidey in stats.

Heres a question for you. Is Spider-man strong because he says he is strong or because he proves he is?

A statement means nothing with out something to back it up. If Shang-Chi has the proove to back it up does he need to make the statement.

Funny all those feats and not one mentions Shang can Chi-amp to Spiderman levels? I see he's still dodging this.

confused

Why would Shang-Chi say "I'm amping my strength to Spider-man level!" Not only does he barely know Spider-man, but he rarely boosts at all... hell he barely talks when he is fighting. Shang-Chi can amp his attributes with his chi. He has feats that are on and above the levels of Spider-man. Most people can put two and two together, but you apparently need someone from Marvel to show up at your house, punch your mom in the ovaries and tattoo "Shang-Chi can amp to superhuman levels" on your forehead.

The difference between you and I, is that I've read the comics, and you've read the respect thread. I'm not digging through 300 issues of comics because your only expierence with Shang-Chi is a respect thread.

Daredevil1
LOL you do know The Cat, Captain America, Daredevil, even Batroc have given Spiderman problems. So by your logic there all chi amping or there at that level of speed/strength by default.

There's your logic.

Prove Slade was weakend. Bats fought Wonder Woman twice one was a grappling match the other time he hit her pressure-point. PIS fine by that logic Shang feats are PIS. Easy enough.

I see you ignore he kicked down a special door designed to withstand a cruise missile.

Still see you have no evidence what so ever. Shang doing that is PIS. At least Spectre's makes more sense his Spectre's power level varies. Bats also batted around a Demon WonderWoman and Aquaman.

Hulk level character for Shang huh? Bats also was moving Daresied around with his blows. I guess he chi-amps by your logic again. LOL

The problem here is you've shown your biasness. You PIS Bats feats and accept anything that Shang does. No wonder you don't have evidence for Shang. You don't know Shang or his books or Batmans either for that matter.

I see you can't prove your claims. And you still just dodge the question. Neither Batman nor Shang are on Spiderman's level. The difference between you and me is that you just can't accept that.

I showed you your logic by Bats High-End feats he also is Spiderman level LOL. Your logic at work once again.

I have a scene with Batroc moving so fast he even tags Spiderman. You know who Batroc is, right? Batroc is a tough guy but lets face it he's no Daredevil or Captain America not even close. Spiderman even states Batroc is close to his speed. He must Chi amp his speed too LOL.

And for your information Shang got defeated easily by Wolverine someone with less then Spiderman stats and much less then Hulk level stats. Knowing you, you'll probably just make a excuse.

Well he wasn't chi-amping or PIS or Shang was holding back.

Face it Shang is not Spiderman level stats. All you have is some nice feats which many street-level characters have.

Alfheim
Well all top tier martial arts use chi, but srank has no evidence to say that Shang can amp himself to Spiderman levels.

Rewmac
I see nothing in Shang Chi's thread that makes me think he'll beat Batman. me neither...Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I imagine thats because its a sad thread with only two pages worth of stuff.

Try to get some back issues of Deadly Hands of Fung Fu, Master of Kung Fu and the Gaint Size Master of Kung Fu. There is some Journey into Mystery and MCP pressents stuff also. Why would I have to get comics? You should prove it that Shang Chi can beat Batman as far as I'm concerned he can't.

srankmissingnin
Oh for Christ's sake! I guess I'm going to need to make a Shang-Chi respect thread once the Wolverine one is done.

I'm not even sure what the problem is here. Do you people not believe that Shang-Chi has the ability to amp with Chi? Or are you saying that even though he can amp, that he can't amp to Spider-man levels... despite that he has proved he has?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Heroes_for_Hire_12_10Strength.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Heroes_for_Hire_12_12Strength.jpg

Blocks the attack of Hiroim the Shamed (who has/is the Old Strong), which has enough power behind it to cause shock waves, and then locks with him briefly in a test of strength. This is a character with Hulk level strength.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/?action=view&current=MarvelComicsPresents156b-11.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/MarvelComicsPresents156b-12.jpg

I think that is pretty self explanatory.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/MarvelComicsPresents158b-16.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/MarvelComicsPresents158b-17.jpg

Chi uses his Silent Shout technique on Lazarus, which koes him and shatters every window in the church they are fighting in. On of Chi's higher-end abilities that uses up most of his "energy resources" (ie chi). It's some sort of super chi kick.

Thats from opening three comics. Three, of the hundreds of issues Shang-Chi has appeared in. Anyone see anything there Batman could replicated? Anyone see anything there Spider-man could replicated? Yeah, I didn't think so.

And thus the reason you should read the comics. If haven't read Shang-Chi... what makes you think your opinion on a fight involving him is accurate or relevant. If you don't know what you are talking about, then you opinion simply doesn't mater.

Daredevil1

Considering you show no real evidence, shows your wrong.

Considering you accept Shangs feats and not Bats shows a double-standard.

Considering because you believe Shangs super feats equal Spiderman stats and not accept Bruce's super feats shows another double-standard.

Basically your a hypocrite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.