Does anybody know where to find........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kai3345
Now that the MSN Groups site: Ultimate Spider-Man Online Comic has shut down, I need to know where I can flat out read or download (NOT IN CBR OR RAR FORMAT, BUT JPEG FORMAT ONLY PLEASE) comics. (My local hastings doesn't carry newer comics, and Hastings is all I have.)

If anybody knows where to download (JPEG FORMAT) or jjust plain read the folllowing comics, your help would be appriciated.

The Walking Dead

World War Hulk

Any Pre-Dissassembled Avengers

New and Mighty Avengers

Civil War

House of M

Batman

Ultimate Spider-Man, U. X-Men, Ultimates

Any help with this would be GREATLY appriciated.

Juntai
http://www.midtowncomics.com/
Buy them.

willRules
Technically we aren't allowed to tell you in threads where you can get illegal downloads and stuff as it is considered advertising or advocating the sites. However I'm sure there are people out there who can help if you PM them yes

Personally I don't have a clue where to find the stuff. All my stuff is either bought or I read the occasional comic on demonoid.com

Soljer
Why can't you use CBR or RAR format? All you have to do is unzip it, and voila, Jpegs....

Yo Mom loves it
I warned Digimark007 about this stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.