if you had a billion dollars what would you use it on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PiruBlood
shit id buy me a island throw up some condos on the place have a private gun range. get some of the sexiest women to go.

The Pict
I'd have my own house built on the outskirts of the city, and I'd buy my favourite football team, Glasgow Rangers.

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by PiruBlood
shit id buy me a island throw up some condos on the place have a private gun range. get some of the sexiest women to go.

I'd buy you. And put you in a cage and only feed you brussel sprouts.

no expression

Or..

I'd buy Captain REX.

PiruBlood
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
I'd buy you. And put you in a cage and only feed you brussel sprouts.

no expression

Or..

I'd buy Captain REX.

id pay 1 million to have you assasinated.

dave_kodak
I would never work another day in my life, and i'd sit on my ass.

DarkC
Buy me a fairly fancy house.
Retire.

Buy the Calgary Flames and mod the team. Just like in NHL 2004.

Röland
Two chicks at the same time man.

Vinny Valentine
Buy KMC for the hell of it.

Then put like Penies in Mist and Barker's Avatars.

vin

K O T O R
I'd save it. no expression
Maybe buy a Wal-Mart, cause I've always wanted to live in Wal-Mart...

Naz
I'd buy a gas station, a huge house, and whatever else I wanted. I'd take a bunch of vacations too.

Thorrin
I'd kill everyone who comes after me in this thread. no expression

BlaxicanHydra
id pay 1 million to have you assasinated.

That's a little steep for just killing little ol' me.

Baylin
ice-cream! happy

Grinning Goku
Nothing, initially. Then, I would buy houses for my immediate family members and get some body work done on my car. I would put a fair percentage in the bank and give a lot to charity. I'd then buy some new clothes, kicks, belts etc. Finally, I would buy a machine that would make everyone outside my family forget that I have a billion dollars in the first place.

Geek.mike
SPACE SHIP!!! And an iPhone

DigiMark007
1. Become Batman (martial arts training, high-tech million dollar equipment and gadgets) then stage fights against super villians (my friends, who I will pay to do it) that the public won't know are staged.
2. Buy KMC (Nice idea Vin).
3. Write books, ensuring that I cram my worldview and mundane life story down the throats of millions.
4. I'd probably move to NYC, because I wouldn't really want to work but I'd need something to do....plenty of night life, culture, causes, etc. there to keep me occupied.
5. Whatever's left near the end of my life would go to my kids and various charity causes.

Piggle Humsy
I'd be sensible..
Just set up a happy secure life for me and my hubby in Canada,
plus sort out family, and then help good causes happy

Tattoo
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I'd be sensible..
Just set up a happy secure life for me and my hubby in Canada,
plus sort out family, and then help good causes happy

After we buy all the best TV and video games of course.

Geek.mike
I would just BUY canada! How much could it be?

Impediment
After I pay off all of my debts, I'd splurge on meaningless things for me, my woman, and daughter.

Then I'd help the entirety that is my family, and friends. I'd spoil them.

That, right there, is probably less then $10 million. The remaining 990 Million? I'd spend it on you ****ers. 131

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Tattoo
After we buy all the best TV and video games of course.

well yes that is included in the happy secure life.. stick out tongue
I forgot friends.. of course I'd help my friends out too.. embarrasment

Rogue Jedi
I would blow it all on myself. And I would fly all of you to Houston for a KMC convention.

Silent Dreams
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I would blow it all on myself. And I would fly all of you to Houston for a KMC convention.

Just on yourself?

Council#13

I'd stick it all in the bank and become a begger. no expression

BeautiflDisastr
Give 100 Million to St. Jude
Give 100 Million to Cancer Research
Give 100 Million to Africa
Give 100 Million to Wild Life Protection
Spend 50 Million to try to stop Global warming
Buy my family the mansion of their dreams.
Buy me a nice house, a new car, and put the rest in the bank.

DarkC
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
F*ck yeah dude.

I knew something was missing.

dadudemon
Technological advancement. I would make much more money from that than a billion dollars...iI would then use that money to buid my own private city. Once I had 60,000+ people, I my city would become it's own state. This would be a true utopia city and technology would about such as automated cars, (Which just takes magnetic strips, gps trackers in every care, a complicated virtual network server, and software in every care that would be controlled at the central hub.), an almost perfect sewege system, a perfectly clean source of energy, vacuum tubes for transport of people throughout the city because that is just fuggin awesome, etc.

I could do more with a billion dollars than just about anybody on the planet...getting there is what sucks.

chillmeistergen
Copious amounts of alcohol, cannabis, clothes, cars, houses, my own cinema, treat my family and friends, and, a massive round the world trip.

gingercaily
if i had a billion dollars..i would treat my family and we will visit the whole world..i also want to build my own city, my own mall and a lot more..sounds really unrealistic but dreaming is free....so dream as much as you can...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Silent Dreams
Just on yourself? myself=me and you, silly. stick out tongue

charlemagne9746
I'd make sure my parents are taken care of for the rest of their life. I'd travel...buy me a new truck...and a lambourghini...always wanted one..lol. I'd set aside several million in an interest bearing account so my kids and grandkids could access it when they retire. I don't want to raise lazy kids..they'll know the meaning of hard work...but, they'll get access to the money eventually. I wouldn't stop workin' either...I'd just do something that I like to do.....write country music...and get paid for it.

pepperjeff
Probably squander it mostly of time travel research, but how can you really know for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.