Widst0orm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jack Harkness
So who's reading what in the Wildstorm Universes. I am going over the Majestic series seeing as I missed a few last time. I recently read Union who was an Wildstorem charcter back in the Image days. In fact if I get a list of feats I can post it today.

Anyway who does everyone think is the top team? (Not in power just plain awesomeness)

I go with Wildcats even know Authority are really good to. But I hate Apollo after the whole Grifter thing. laughing out loud

Basically talk Wildstorm. big grin

PS: If you noticed I say awesome-ness allot because I didn't realize it is apparently a real word. stick out tongue

Jack Harkness
Son of a gun title spelled wrong.

Can you correct Digi?

DigiMark007
Nah. I'm amused.

Jack Harkness
Curse you Digi. May the devil make love to your seven wives!! mad

On topic: I recently got Lobo Vs Authority, gonna read now.

Juntai
I've dropped all of my Wildstorm titles, save Wildcats if it ever comes out. I have the first handful of issues of pretty much every relaunched title however, but most of them were dissapointing to the point where I can't have it affecting my pocket anymore, especially with titles in Marvel and DC being well more worth my money.

Jack Harkness
What was so bad about them? I got a couple but never read them.

Deathstroke
I was really excited when I heard Wildstorm was rebooting, because i'd always wanted to read Wildcats and get into the WS universe. Then one issue came out and it disappeared. I never bought another WS comic. sad

Jack Harkness
Damn I knew I was a little behind but this is ridiculous.

Juntai
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
What was so bad about them? I got a couple but never read them. I never said they were bad, just nothing was happening in most of the titles.

Jack Harkness
They need to go back to producing awesome comics again.

Juntai
They need to go back to producing awesome comics again. It takes time, they have to set up the new status quo for their universe, reintroduce characters, launch them into new interesting plots and such.

Jack Harkness
I think they need a main character that is the big man, I know its not always good but they need someone....to be there, its hard to describe, I would say Majestic but he doesn't really get on with everyone, and The Authority are assholes.

I would love it if Grifters bro came back and joined the Cats or something. Um Max his name was

Juntai
Grifter Midnighter and Majestic are the ones right now.
Midnighter is running plobably the best book in Wildstorm I think.
And he's got a mini going on with him and Grifter right now as well.
Majestic and Grifter I think we'll see more of once Wildcats is in full swing, which is kind of what everyone is waiting for.

Jack Harkness
Me to. I really think Wildcats are the best book around in Wildstorm, it would be awesome for the entire original team with Majestic as well.

Midnighter is awesome, Grifter to. Maj is my favourite super powerful guy around.

tjcoady
hands down, in terms of awesomeness, best team book written in Wildstorm is Planetary. Planetary is 26 issues of sheer, beautiful, joy.

how can you hate Apollo?

Jack Harkness
He killed Grifter. no expression

Meh Plans are nothing compared to Wildcats.

srankmissingnin
He killed Grifter. no expression

Meh Plans are nothing compared to Wildcats.

At least that was... undone by the reboot.

You should be more upset that Grifter, a guy who has gone h2h against Backlash and had the edge, was embarrassed like he was against Midnighter. Midnighter handing Cole his ass like that didn't make a lick of sense. Aside from strength they are pretty even physically... if anything Cole's feats make him both faster and more skilled then Midnighter; and Sleeper implied that they had a respectful work relation, if not a borderline friendly one.

tjcoady
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
At least that was... undone by the reboot.

You should be more upset that Grifter, a guy who has gone h2h against Backlash and had the edge, was embarrassed like he was against Midnighter. Midnighter handing Cole his ass like that didn't make a lick of sense. Aside from strength they are pretty even physically... if anything Cole's feats make him both faster and more skilled then Midnighter; and Sleeper implied that they had a respectful work relation, if not a borderline friendly one.

when did this all go down?

Jack Harkness
Yeah but its the fact that he was killed in the first place done it for me. Slowly my hate is leaving me but I honestly can't say I am a fan anyway.

Meh Midnighter is a beast, he knew what he had to do to beat him before any of it started.

Jack Harkness
Just finished reading V2 of the Majestic series, its one of the ones I missed out on.

I am confused about the ending. Can someone explain it to me, I mean wont it go in a loop or when he gets back will the earth because the Majestic at the end dies and does the same thing.

Or will Majestic be on a normal earth when he gets back from rescuing everyone.

Validus
Or will Majestic be on a normal earth when he gets back from rescuing everyone.
Bingo. Since future Majestic already did the hard work, the present Majestic won't have to go time/dimension hopping and thus won't have to die.

I really miss the last Majestic series. It was great superhero work. sad

Jack Harkness
Thank god.

I was like WTF. I never understood time travel.

Jack Harkness
Originally posted by Validus

I really miss the last Majestic series. It was great superhero work. sad Damn right.

Why did it stop? sad

Yo Mom loves it
I never understood time travel.

That's Dr. Who fans for you

Jack Harkness
Originally posted by Yo Mom loves it
That's Dr. Who fans for you That is kinda ironic. laughing out loud

Jack Harkness
When is the Authority going to release their next issue or whatever?

Soljer
When is the Authority going to release their next issue or whatever?

Isn't it on hiatus? That's the last I heard...

Jack Harkness
While he does JLA or something, but I thought it was for 1 issue.

Who goes from Authority to JLA????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.