Bloodrayne 2 on DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crusher310
Any fans of the first Bloodrayne around here? I just discovered that director Uwe Boll has directed a second Bloodrayne and one of my co-workers at umgd informed me that the slated DVD release date is September 19th. I'm personally a big fan of both the video game and the first movie and can't wait until then--is anyone else excited?

Impediment
About as excited to receive a scorching case of genital herpes.

Bloodrayne was horrible. Anything by Uwe Boll, for that matter, is horrible.

Aizen
Thats a FACT Impediment and I agree 100%

ragesRemorse
theres a bloodrayne 2?

I could have lived the rest of my life happily without knowing this.

=Tired Hiker=
I'd rather watch Tank Girl five times while fire ants bite my genitals than sit through ten minutes of anything Bloodrayne related.

Aizen
You have the trailer on youtube, heh man its a western thing with cowboys as vampires!

OMG!!!

ragesRemorse
I just watched the trailer...not sure why, i guess im a sucker for shit. I do love me some shit. The trailer starts out with two vampires eyeing each other up in an old west fashion gun duel. Now, any director...or any human being for that matter who thinks that having VAMPIRES engage in a gun duel is cool idea is just a waste of..... ( you fill in the blank)

MAybe the vampires just dont know that they are impervious to bullets...hmmm

Kazenji
ITS UWE BOLL NUFF SAID

NEXT TOPIC.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Love Kristanna Loken. Not interested in BloodRayne 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.