Drax Vs Blackbolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
Blackbolt fighiting "in character" per say
as in dont incorporate a hypothetical yell, only use what hes been seen to do/behave

thoughts?

ExtraMision5555
sad

llagrok
BB

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Is this current or classic Drax?

tkitna
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Is this current or classic Drax?

Exactly, because if its the current Drax, BB destroys him with ease.

Rewmac
Doesn't matter. Blackbolt has matter manipulation, superstrenght and voice powers and a couple more extras. The WWH Hulk beating him was a junk one. BB wins this one.

Tyrant
Drax.

The latest WWH shows us that attacks from a human army>>>>>>>Black Bolt's feeble attacks...
Let me rephrase that last part...
Army>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black Bolt's scream (or what we say he did on the forum).

And, Drax>>>>>>Annihilus's army, which in turn>>>>>etc, any army on Earth.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Tyrant
Drax.

The latest WWH shows us that attacks from a human army>>>>>>>Black Bolt's feeble attacks...
Army>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black Bolt's scream (or what we say he did on the forum).

And, Drax>>>>>>Annihilus's army, which in turn>>>>>etc, any army on Earth.

LOL

perfect post.

Rewmac
Drax.

And, Drax>>>>>>Annihilus's army, which in turn>>>>>etc, any army on Earth. Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
LOL

perfect post.
Except he ignored the KMC rules, this isn't comic, every character fights for his/her beast we don't go by what can they do in the comic or how bad they were written...

Tyrant
Originally posted by Rewmac
Except he ignored the KMC rules, this isn't comic, every character fights for his/her beast we don't go by what can they do in the comic or how bad they were written... Twas a joke.

Also, we go by how well they can fight, but we don't take what they do in the comics (that give us these battles) as proof?

Might want to rephrase that...

Rewmac
Twas a joke.

Also, we go by how well they can fight, but we don't take what they do in the comics (that give us these battles) as proof?

Might want to rephrase that... Of course that's why BB's matter manipulation beats Drax and BB wasn't shouting at Hulk that was whisper.

golem370
Classic Drax imo would whip his ass. He could fly near light-speed he was durable enough to fight Thanos for a while and destroy a planet in the process. and he has the powers to destroy a large meteor.

Tyrant
Of course that's why BB's matter manipulation beats Drax and BB wasn't shouting at Hulk that was whisper. I said by what they say he does on the forum...

Originally posted by golem370
Classic Drax imo would whip his ass. He could fly near light-speed he was durable enough to fight Thanos for a while and destroy a planet in the process. and he has the powers to destroy a large meteor. He also destroyed two planets with punches, and ripped out the core of a sun...

golem370
One book I have Grandmaster tricked Death and the Avengers fought Grandmasters team consisting of Mar-vell Terrax Drax Death Adder Bucky Excutioner Squadron Sinister Hyperion and Korvac. Drax and Mar-Vell were some how draining the power from Marvel(Monica) I wondered how he did that.

ExtraMision5555
Except he ignored the KMC rules, this isn't comic, every character fights for his/her beast we don't go by what can they do in the comic or how bad they were written...

he was jokeing
you missed it sad

trust me
i am in love with blackbolt
and as un-biased as possible
he should never under any circumstances logically lose to hulk

SpunkySmurph
BB curbstomps Current Drax.

Against Classic, if Drax was in character, BB could win.

OOC, Drax blitzes him.

Ho hum.

golem370
I believe if he could stay focused Power Gem Drax would have won.

Priest
Classic Drax would beat Block Bolt.
Current Drax gets cubstomped.

SpunkySmurph
Black Bolt would take Classic Drax.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.