Kingdom Come

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Sexy
This has probably been posted but:
What do you guys think about the Kingdom Come Superman joining the JSA?

llagrok
I liked Kingdom Come.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by llagrok
I liked Kingdom Come. Me too but doesn't he have a family?

Big Sexy
JSA 10

Galan007
I've always liked him as a character, and I'm looking forward to see what he can really do.

WrathfulDwarf
KC Supes is awesome!

I wonder what will happen if KC Orion arrives to Earth 1. Ohhhh!!!!

jrodslam
I think its great. Johns and Ross seem to be stirring something up for us for the future. Johns loved the KCU and Ross had things that he wanted to add, but never got the chance.

I knew that eventually something would happen. Slowly but surely Kingdom Come and the main stream DCU will merge. I can just feel it. Hell, its already starting to happen in certain cases.

1. Jakeem Thunders new look in JSA #78.

2. JSA Classified #9, Wildcat and Jay are put into a warp seemingly and a image of KC Flash and Wildcat are shown.

3. Arsenal finally becoming Red Arrow.

4. Lady Marvel(if you wanna count it). Mary Marvel being matured now to adulthood.

5. Wildcat 3 (kinda), Wilcats son who can transform into an actuall black panther.

6. Zatara 2, but instead of it being Zatanna's son, hes Zatannas cousin?

Am i looking to deep into it?

batdude123
And look at this scan of Superman using T-Vo. smile

http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vo31hz.jpg

Kutulu
I would like to see Kingdom Come Flash up against Zoom!

Now that would be epic.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Kutulu
I would like to see Kingdom Come Flash up against Zoom!

Now that would be epic. no it wouldn't no expression Zoom would get pretty destroyed.

Validus
Hell, Zoom got owned in JSA #8 by Jesse Quick. His stock is dropping for sure.

Galan007
I know,

That was pathetic... ermm

Now take Zoom at his "height", and I'd give him good odds against Hulk.

llagrok
Originally posted by Galan007
I know,

That was pathetic... ermm

Now take Zoom at his "height", and I'd give him good odds against Hulk.

Good odds?

Wouldn't it be pretty much impossible for the Hulk to touch him? Add that with his snaps and punches.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Validus
Hell, Zoom got owned in JSA #8 by Jesse Quick. His stock is dropping for sure.

I wouldnt quite say that. He just recently handled the Justice Leauge pretty well. I think the only reason he was downed by Jessie was because he didnt expect that at all. He thought there would be no trace of super speed in her.

Validus
Originally posted by jrodslam
I wouldnt quite say that. He just recently handled the Justice Leauge pretty well. I think the only reason he was downed by Jessie was because he didnt expect that at all. He thought there would be no trace of super speed in her.
Maybe but even Jay was keeping up with him in running speed. I'm not sure if Jay has his Speed Force powers back.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Kingdom Come was very good.

Superboy Prime
I'm a bit behind on my comics...how did KC Supes end up with the JSA?

Martian_mind
he's not on it yet.

Superboy Prime
Oh. Is he in the main DCU right now?

Kutulu
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Oh. Is he in the main DCU right now?

The DC Multiverse is back. Enjoy the show. galan_kc_supes

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Oh. Is he in the main DCU right now? A far as I know he isn't. There are so many arguements of whether hypertime exists or not.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Validus
Maybe but even Jay was keeping up with him in running speed. I'm not sure if Jay has his Speed Force powers back.

Yea Jay was barely keeping up, but he does have his speed force powers back.

superkronick92
I want to see what happens when he meets his counterpart. Also, I wanna see a Super character or KC Flash own Zoom. What if the Monitors are actually gathering different versions of Supes to fight the Sin corps. big grin It wouldn't really surprise me since Supes is DC's poster boy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.