Guess who's back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/FF_548_0032.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/FF_548_0033.jpg

Besides from the klaw making a reappearance and Hydro getting some more spotlight this issue was pretty horrible actually. I can't help but get the feeling that every comment somehow boosts Black Panther's ego or is Storm bragging/boasting. I hope it doesn't get much worse than this.

It's also a typical example of the super genius putting off killing the heroine just in time for the heroes to save her. Common Wizard, you can do better.

Galan007
Storm?

You edited the OP. lol

Faceman
Great now we can use him over at the vs. forum..

Swanky-Tuna
The last two panels of that first scan are hilarious. Explanation in the out of context thread.

llagrok
Not sure how this goes with continuity though, seeing as Klaw is "inside" Ms.Marvel.

shifty

willRules
Originally posted by llagrok
Not sure how this goes with continuity though, seeing as Klaw is "inside" Ms.Marvel.

shifty

*Patiently waits for a sexual innuendo*

boriquaking55
Thanos wears Klaw-branded underwear

Creshosk
Originally posted by llagrok

shifty Well wouldn't you want to be "inside" Ms. Marvel from time to time?

llagrok
Originally posted by Creshosk
Well wouldn't you want to be "inside" Ms. Marvel from time to time?

I'm just wondering why he'd wanna leave big grin

DigiMark007
He must have endurance issues.

no expression

llagrok
Originally posted by DigiMark007
He must have endurance issues.

no expression

He doesn't feel fatigue, pain or anything like that :/

Marvel really messed up this time eek!

Laminator_X
Surely he escaped when she loosed energy blasts. That's exactly what happened when Dazzler absorbed him in much the same way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.