Superman vs. Terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
The question is:

could Clark tool Terrax as easily as Sentry did?

No one has done that to Terrax except Thanos. Surfer most definitely hasn't in their encounters.

Faceman
You've been Dured....

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7458/durfistfb4.gif
Shot at 2007-08-01

guy222
Originally posted by Nikkolas
The question is:

could Clark tool Terrax as easily as Sentry did?

No one has done that to Terrax except Thanos. Surfer most definitely hasn't in their encounters.

Supes FTW

golem370
I believe a non-jobbering Terrax would win.

batdude123
Originally posted by golem370
I believe a non-jobbering Terrax would win.

Then you believe incorrectly.

Tyrant
I believe a non-jobbering Terrax would win. totaly!

golem370
Originally posted by batdude123
Then you believe incorrectly.

Well thats fine but thats what I believe

Faceman
Well thats fine but thats what I believe

We may not agree, but I'll die in the battle field so you can express, your believes...

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9647/thumbsupdurmx0.gif
Shot at 2007-08-01

Badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
Then you believe incorrectly. Superman ftw. duryes

nimbus006
This is the protypical character Superman makes his *****... Not very intelligent always acting out of control, and almost purely physical in his battle tactics. Although he can perform many of the power feats heralds such as Silver Surfer does, he rarely puts them into practice, preferring physical confrontation rather than matter manipulation, energy blasts etc... which plays right into Supermans hands

Superman 8-9/10

Superboy Prime
Superman so ****s Terrax.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by nimbus006
This is the protypical character Superman makes his *****... Not very intelligent always acting out of control, and almost purely physical in his battle tactics. Although he can perform many of the power feats heralds such as Silver Surfer does, he rarely puts them into practice, preferring physical confrontation rather than matter manipulation, energy blasts etc... which plays right into Supermans hands

Superman 8-9/10

As for the other 1-2?

nimbus006
PIS/CIS, or Supes holding back

Nikkolas
So, Superman can do better than Silver Surfer?

Superboy Prime
Pretty much.

Nikkolas
Well, since Norrin is superior to Clark in every way save for strength....

nimbus006
So, Superman can do better than Silver Surfer?

Silver Surfer should own Terrax everytime.

Superboy Prime
Exactly.

Superman won't be jobbing here to make Terrax look good, and the end result is Terrax's ax getting smashed up his ass.

Nikkolas
Except in all of their fights, he didn't.

ExtraMision5555
terrax got dominated in annihilation
kinda

guy222
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
terrax got dominated in annihilation
kinda

Terrax lost to the Spaceknights

CaptainStoic
I think Superman would beat Terrax if he fought the way he did when he died against Doomsday. Superman moves faster than Terrax does... this is not to say that he flys faster. I've never once seen any of Galactus' Heralds throw a hundred punches in a second.
Even if they fought a hundred times, Superman should win every one of them.

carver9
In a comic superman 10/10

Forum, Terrax 7or8/10

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by carver9
In a comic superman 10/10

Forum, Terrax 7or8/10

Having taken the time to actually read through Superman's insanely huge respect thread (which really needs to be re-organized), I can safely say Superman dominates this fight.

And if anything, most people on this forum dismiss him too quickly. THE MAN IS FAR MORE POWERFUL THAN HIS ABILITIES BELIE. And frankly, I liked him alot before I read through it, but geeze........his feats are so incredible, I had no idea he was capable of some of the things I saw........... eek!

Like these scans from Galan.

Originally posted by Galan007
Superman casually holding a 100 ton White Dwarf Star in his hands:

http://i84.imagethrust.com/t/1011057/s1.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supes uses heat-vision to drill to the center of the Earth, and rapidly cools/heats the star in order to create temporary gravity on Earth:

http://i83.imagethrust.com/t/1011059/s2.jpg http://i83.imagethrust.com/t/1011060/s3.jpg http://i84.imagethrust.com/t/1011061/s4.jpg http://i84.imagethrust.com/t/1011062/s5.jpg http://i84.imagethrust.com/t/1011063/s6.jpg

h1a8
Well, since Norrin is superior to Clark in every way save for strength....

Not in fighting speed, nor reflexes, nor physical durability.

Juntai
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Having taken the time to actually read through Superman's insanely huge respect thread (which really needs to be re-organized), I can safely say Superman dominates this fight.

And if anything, most people on this forum dismiss him too quickly. THE MAN IS FAR MORE POWERFUL THAN HIS ABILITIES BELIE. And frankly, I liked him alot before I read through it, but geeze........his feats are so incredible, I had no idea he was capable of some of the things I saw........... eek!

Like these scans from Galan. Don't bother with that guy, although not as annoying to the degree of Quanchi, he's still a fanboy. He thinks any Marvel character will **** up Superman.

Juntai
Originally posted by h1a8
Not in fighting speed, nor reflexes, nor physical durability. Ingenuity, intelligence, etc etc.

Soljer
The first scan you posted REALLY isn't impressive.

It's a star. A WHITE star. Where does Superman get his powers again?

starlock
Superman for the win

nimbus006
Originally posted by Juntai
Ingenuity, intelligence, etc etc.

Silver Surfer is more intelligent than Superman, i would also argue durability wise Silver Surfer is superior. Superman is way to vulnerable against to many things to say he has more durability than Silver Surfer.

Ill give you ingenuity, fighting speed, reflexes, and pure strength although Surfer can augment his strength to whatever level he wants.

However this is off topic, so to get back on Superman beats Terrax almost everytime.

llagrok
Eh, Norrin was a scientist.

boriquaking55
non jobbing Terrax would win 3-4 at most, but Supes gets solid majority. Run-of-the-mill Terrax gets owned by everyone

SpunkySmurph
Like these scans from Galan. I've seen those scans before.

Realistically, he should be drawing power from the star, so it's not that big a deal.

quanchi112
supes wins a solid majority with ease. he might get upset once. and thats a big if.

UniOmni
Matter of fact, the white star powers him up to a higher level than the regular yellow sun, so it is a bad example to use.

Just like if he was on a planet with (iirc) an orange star, his powers would be halved.

Hitman911
Norrin could have held that white dwarf without the stasis field "protecting" him from the heat. With it, any class 100 pulls off that feat. Surfer is the king of getting jobbed imo.

panthergod
Superman destroys Terrax.

He can wreck Terrax Sentry-style if he's cutting loose.

Superboy Prime
Silver Surfer more intelligent than Supes?

ROFL.

h1a8
Silver Surfer is more intelligent than Superman, i would also argue durability wise Silver Surfer is superior. Superman is way to vulnerable against to many things to say he has more durability than Silver Surfer.

Ill give you ingenuity, fighting speed, reflexes, and pure strength although Surfer can augment his strength to whatever level he wants.

However this is off topic, so to get back on Superman beats Terrax almost everytime.

I said physical durability and not durability.
Physical durabiliy is durability against physical hits (such as punches, bullets, hammer strikes etc.) and durability consist of that with energy projection.

Rewmac
Don't bother with that guy, although not as annoying to the degree of Quanchi, he's still a fanboy. He thinks any Marvel character will **** up Superman. crylaugh You serious?

Rewmac
Superman can beat Terrax.

Why? He is,
more intelligent, faster, better fighter, better agility, faster reflexes, physically stronger...

severance

Like these scans from Galan.

WOW HOW BAD ARE dc AT SCIENCE confused

Juntai

However this is off topic, so to get back on Superman beats Terrax almost everytime. Really? Can you prove that Surfer is more intelligent? Superman is very intelligent. Has access to and can build tech that most people can't even understand, like his army of robots with powers, etc. He has a Super-mind.

Rewmac
Really? Can you prove that Surfer is more intelligent? Superman is very intelligent. Has access to and can build tech that most people can't even understand, like his army of robots with powers, etc. He has a Super-mind. True if people don't believe I can confirm that too big grin

panthergod
Surfer can augment his strength to whatever level he wants.

prove this fabrication.

Surfer at his best is much weaker than Superman..

nimbus006
Originally posted by panthergod
prove this fabrication.

Surfer at his best is much weaker than Superman..

Actually...

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/...11ampingjv0.jpg

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/...2amping2qv5.jpg

The link might not be working so go to his Respect thread and look it up under strength feats. Its a very well known fact Surfer can augment his strength through the Power Cosmic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.