Did any of you ever date someone exactly like you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
Well, tell me. I imagine it would suck, especially if you're self loathing.

Baylin
no because if they were exactly like me they would be male and I dont do that.

Grinning Goku
laughing no expression

DarkC
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Not quite exactly, but very very close.

Which pretty much led to the standing joke between us that we're soul mates.

Scythe
I did once, I called her lefty, she betrayed me for righty during a handshake.

ADarksideJedi
Nope I think it is better if you don't date anyone like you.I mean my husband to be likes almost teh same stuff I do.But we are different then night and day and that is ok for me!jm

Shelbert Lemon
The guy Im with right now, and I are very similar in our thoughts if thats what you mean.. interesting as we come from 2 totally opposite ends of how we were raised.

Barker
Diedrich Bader on Fresh Prince.

Scythe
Originally posted by Barker
Diedrich Bader on Fresh Prince.

Your type?

Barker
I don't know, but I've learned to guard my cornhole.

Scythe
That's always a good thing. Roland tought me how to guard Mist's cornholio.

Barker
Thorinn teaches it better.

Geek.mike

Yes, she had the exact same politcal views, liked the same music, the same people. Not that fun...

Silent Dreams

No. I do not date asian men or even someone who has the same interests as me.

It would be rather boring.

miss_swann
When I was 6! He was my brothers best friend. (We both liked Pokemon and then he moved in Iceland...)

Rogue Jedi
you dated at 6?

miss_swann
Not exactly, but I was the only girl in my school that knew any boys our age, so I was cool!

dadudemon

No...but It would have been nice to date someone like me...I would have gotten along with that person very well. However, I married a person who is almost opposite of me and I love her to death so I guess "opposites attract"...somewhat. (This is how much of a nerd I am..."opposites attract" is a code in the N64 game called Diddy Kong Racing...it turns all of the balloons to the magnet balloons.)

Raelin

Yes it was horrible.

SelphieT
No, I've never dated anyone like me emotionally/personality wise. I probably should sometime, even though I am self loathing.

carnival_junkie
Um, I suppose, yeah. The guy I'm currently with. He and I are almost exactly alike, as far as personality goes.

It actually isnt a good thing, simply because we're so alike it causes a lot of controversy. We're both stubborn, hard-headed, and argumentative. So, if we fight. we FIGHT. and neither of us wants to give it up.

As far as dating goes... I'd recommend someone not too different from you, but also not someone exactly like you. Try to kinda... dive into that bleak grey area...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.