Serious Mr Karate vs Ultra Rugal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
Serious Mr Karate vs Ultra Rugal

who wins?

btw - Souther would crush them both coz Souther f*cking rules!

ThoraxeRMG
Mr. Karate wins. XD

colonelf40
i say ultra rugal wins this maybe 7/10 coz he is far powerfull than normal rugal or akuma and the fact that mr karate/akuma are equals!

ultra rugal is the coolest 2d fighing game boss ever!

Superboy Prime
Mr Karate and Akuma are equals?

durlaugh

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Mr Karate and Akuma are equals?

durlaugh

Maybe
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Superboy Prime
They are not. bash

ThoraxeRMG
They are not. bash

Of course not!

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Of course not!

thumbsup

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by colonelf40
i say ultra rugal wins this maybe 7/10 coz he is far powerfull than normal rugal or akuma and the fact that mr karate/akuma are equals!

ultra rugal is the coolest 2d fighing game boss ever! I think you'd make very good friends with TricksterPriest. yes

TricksterPriest
God Rugal destroys this wanna-be.

ThoraxeRMG
He's not a wannabe.
EDIT: I get it Gulity.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
God Rugal destroys this wanna-be. You're back! eek!

Welcome back mang! hug

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
God Rugal destroys this wanna-be.

Care to explain why? since both these guys are suppose to be the equivelant of Shin Akuma...

Guilty Gear
Man, Ultra Rugal kicks this guy's ass hard. TricksterPriest is right, dammit.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Care to explain why? since both these guys are suppose to be the equivelant of Shin Akuma...

who ??

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
I think you'd make very good friends with TricksterPriest. yes laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance

Superboy Prime
I don't buy SNK's view of Mr. Karate being equal to akuma; let alone Shin Akuma.

He lacks the feats.And it looks to me like they made them equal in SvC games because of their similar appearance.

Guilty Gear
Ultra Pussy would win.

Darkstorm Zero
I don't deny it, I just wanted to get some debate happenin... Oh well, I guess the only way that would be a debate would be through gameplay capability rather than feats.

ThoraxeRMG

What? Invisible Koh-Hoah-Ken's For t3h win!
Happy Dance

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Ultra Pussy would win.

FortressXRuler
Kukukukukukuku. Heheheheheheheheh. Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThoraxeRMG
Man, I want some of whatever he's smoking,

FortressXRuler
It's not drugs, I'm just a dominance-hungry physcopath. Wanna hear my maniacal speech? And if I was smoking, it would be my own creation. Jenova's cells infused with the Devil Gene. Wait, I injected it yesterday, so that's where my freak tatoos came from! O-M-G!!!!!

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
It's not drugs, I'm just a dominance-hungry physcopath. Wanna hear my maniacal speech? And if I was smoking, it would be my own creation. Jenova's cells infused with the Devil Gene. Wait, I injected it yesterday, so that's where my freak tatoos came from! O-M-G!!!!! That was random. ermmnone

FortressXRuler
It's random,yet true.

Guilty Gear
Sure...roll eyes (sarcastic)

FortressXRuler
Fine, don't believe me then. Not like you have any powers of your own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.