Team 1 vs Team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Longinus
Alright the fighters here are

Team 1

1. Yoda
2. Dooku
3. Vader (pre-suit)

vs

Team 2

1. Mace Windu
2. Revan
3. Sidious

This battle takes place on Hoth, there is no outside interference and it's set on a desolate battlefield, so theres plenty of stuff to use with the Force. So which team ultimately wins? Team that wins is the one with the most surviving people.

Faunus
Team 1 gets utterly destroyed. Mace stalls Yoda, Revan takes out Dooku, and Sidious pwns Anakin. And then of course, Yoda gets obliterated by two Sith Lords and a Bad Mother F***er.

Longinus
Damn I thought it'd be close personally but hey it's your opinion but oh well.

Longinus
EDIT EVERYONE: TO MAKE THINGS EVEN AND FAIR, THIS IS A BATTLE OF ONLY LIGHTSABERS NO FORCE POWERS

Count Makashi
If its saber battle only team 1 wins. Anakin is the best here, he can take out anyone from the other team, as can Yoda and Dooku holds(if not win himself) out long enough, to get help.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Longinus
EDIT EVERYONE: TO MAKE THINGS EVEN AND FAIR, THIS IS A BATTLE OF ONLY LIGHTSABERS NO FORCE POWERS

Lightsabers only.... Team one.

Longinus
Wait, the same Anakin who's legs got sliced off beats everyone from team 2. I highly doubt he'll pass Mace or Revan but thats ny opinion. Sidious stalls Yoda, Revan/Mace kills Anakin and anyone from team 2 kills Dooku with moderate diffulculty.

Gideon
In an all-out fight? Damn. Team Two wins -- but I wouldn't say easily. The Emperor would manhandle Anakin (via the Force). Mace Windu will defeat Count Dooku through usage of Vaapad and shatterpoint detection while Darth Revan takes on Yoda. The Emperor will help Revan with Yoda, who is subsequently crushed.

Faunus
If Mace manages to best Dooku, it won't before Palpatine slaughters Anakin. But either way, the Count dies messily. And then of course, Yoda croaks after nine hundred years of being green.

Gideon
If?

There is no if about it. Mace defeated Sidious on properties and skills that will work just as well on Dooku. He will win. Unless you're telling me that Dooku > Sidious, or that there's something unique about Dooku that will make him immune to Vaapad.

Longinus
Maybe Mace just beat Sidious just because he's a better duelist and not because of shatterpoint?? I like to believe this, makes his character seem more powerful.

vader11
Team 1 wins in a saber battle.

Longinus
Is it because of Vader, I mean your name hints at some form of loyalty to the character but I could be wrong smile

vader11
IMO team 1 is a little better in saber than team 2.

darthsith19
Sabers only? Well, which Sidious is this?

Mace and Vader go at it. Mace likely wins, but only after a very long battle.

Dooku is scared shitless of Sidious, so he goes after Revan. Revan wins, it's close, though.

Yoda fights Sidious. If it's ROTS Sidious this is very even and could go either way.

Dooku dies first. Revan helps Sidious and Yoda goes down. Then Mace kills Vader. Team 1 wins. If it's DE Sidious he beats Yoda alone, and likely before anybody else goes down.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by darthsith19
Team 1 wins. If it's DE Sidious he beats Yoda alone, and likely before anybody else goes down.

You mean team 2 wink

darthsith19
Yes, that's what I mean. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.