JLA vs Secret Wars Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stupendous man
Sort of a Secret Wars Mark II if you will.

The Beyonder decides that the original Secret Wars was not resolved to his satisfaction (mainly the attacking him bit) and decides to give it another go. This time however he decides to go for a bit of multi universe action and pits the Secret Wars Villains vs the JLA. Fight takes place on the Secret Wars planet with all the alien technology contained therin and both teams have 2 days to suss each other out.

Who wins?

JLA
Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash, Green Lantern & Martian Manhunter.

Secret Wars Villains
Dr Doom, Ultron, Molecule Man, Kang, Dr Octopus, Enchantress, Lizard, Klaw, Absorbing Man, Titania, Volcana & The Wrecking Crew (Wrecker, Bulldozer, Piledriver & Thunderball)

llagrok
It's a good matchup. But in my opinion the LJA have a lot of heavy hitters and the SW villains only have a few. Molecule man is obviously the strongest one on the team and after Doom "opened" his mind, I'd say he should be capable of taking on the JLA.

The only thing that could give the SW villains is that pesky speed of theirs. It might give them the victory, assuming that Diana or MM finds a way to take out Ultron.

Soljer

Molecule Man, much?

endrict
Galactus was part of the SW.

stupendous man
Originally posted by endrict
Galactus was part of the SW.

Yes he was but he had no interest in fighting anyone (except the Beyonder). He wanted simply to eat the Secret Wars planet which would've wiped out both sides and therefore was technically more of a 'neutral'.

Priest
MM solo's the whole field.

norrinradd43
Molecule Man takes out the JLA

Galan007
Is it possible that the thread starter is referring to Molecule Man from the beginning of SW I?

If you remember,

MM didn't really have a good grasp on his powers at that point in the story, which means the JLA would stand a much better chance against him..

srug

stupendous man
Perhaps it is fairer to say that this fight takes the place of the original Secret Wars and therefore Molecule Man would not yet have had his mind opened by Dr Doom/Beyonder and would still be the whining, going to therapy, not aware of the full scope of his awesome powers villain that we all know and love.

Priest
Originally posted by Galan007
Is it possible that the thread starter is referring to Molecule Man from the beginning of SW I?

If you remember,

MM didn't really have a good grasp on his powers at that point in the story, which means the JLA would stand a much better chance against him..

srug
but even in the begining of the story, Doom even mentions that Molecule Man was the most powerfullest sans Galactus...He always had the potential.
Besides he knew he had the power but never dident felt like using it because it went against his therapy..

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
but even in the begining of the story, Doom even mentions that Molecule Man was the most powerfullest sans Galactus...He always had the potential.
Besides he knew he had the power but never dident felt like using it because it went against his therapy.. SILENCE!!! durfist

boriquaking55
with Molecule Man there it's kinda unfair.

stupendous man
Originally posted by boriquaking55
with Molecule Man there it's kinda unfair.

Not necessarily. If you read Secret Wars you will find that Molecule Man really has to be coerced by Doom into using his powers and even then only does it very rarely (though spectacular are the results e.g dropping a mountain range on the heroes!). He can also definitely be got at, as in the Secret Wars story Wolverine would've killed him had Cyclops not stopped him.

I say it's a good fight.

Priest
SILENCE!!! durfist
LMAO

llagrok
Besides he knew he had the power but never dident felt like using it because it went against his therapy..

You're from an English speaking country and yet somehow you manage to use the word "powerfullest"

That's impressive.

Galan007
IMO,

Firestorm should have taken Aquaman's place, in this battle. ermm

Priest
Originally posted by llagrok
You're from an English speaking country and yet somehow you manage to use the word "powerfullest"

That's impressive.
ur most coolEST on the forum for pointing out my grammer mistakes roll eyes (sarcastic)

Priest
IMO,

Firestorm should have taken Aquaman's place, in this battle. ermm
does it matter? Molecule Man is better than FS stick out tongue

llagrok
ur most coolEST on the forum for pointing out my grammer mistakes roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grammer dur

If this is at the start of Secret Wars then the villains don't stand a chance in hell.

Galan007
does it matter? Molecule Man is better than FS stick out tongue FS is better then MM at the beginning of SWI imho. srug

But I mainly said that, because when you put Aquaman on a team..... The team just seems crappy for some reason. ermm

Priest
Originally posted by llagrok
Grammer dur

If this is at the start of Secret Wars then the villains don't stand a chance in hell.
like i said ur are the most coolEST.
anyways back to topic, MM knew he had the power but held back for early part of the Secret Wars, due to his therapy..
And according to the rules, the combatants are bloodlusted, so MM curshes the JLA with ease.

Priest

But I mainly said that, because when you put Aquaman on a team..... The team just seems crappy for some reason. ermm
LMAO!!
i hope Lucid dosent see this post, he'll go ape shit on ur ass laughing out loud

Galan007
LMAO!!
i hope Lucid dosent see this post, he'll go ape shit on ur ass laughing out loud It's teh truth..... Firestorm is like WAY cooler! vegetajv2

Tyrant

If you remember,

srug "Fight takes place on the Secret Wars planet with all the alien technology contained therin and both teams have 2 days to suss each other out."

Which means, that even if that's true, MM has more time to hone his powers, than he did in Secret Wars...

Which means... that baddies win.

shksprtx
What happens if/when Doom gets a hold of GL's power ring, lets Absorbing Man absorb it's power, and then incorporates its power into his armor?

Many, many bad things...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.