Rupert Murdoch now owns Dow Jones and The Wall Street Journal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Schecter
yeah...great

KidRock
I'm disappointed, I was expecting a "ZOMG bias liberal media"

sad

exanda kane
Bastard.

Schecter
Originally posted by KidRock
I'm disappointed, I was expecting a "ZOMG bias liberal media"

sad

i expected you to ejaculate in your pants over the thought of the country's most respected newspaper turning into yet another gutter trash propaganda outlet for those with a 5th grade level of education and the attention span of a carrot.......well? did you?

itycfsNyevM

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Schecter
i expected you to ejaculate in your pants over the thought of the country's most respected newspaper turning into yet another gutter trash propaganda outlet for those with a 5th grade level of education and the attention span of a carrot.......well? did you?

I know I did smile

KidRock

]

Obviously.

chithappens
Ok, I'm not going to act like I know what the hell this means.

Can someone please explain it to this ignorant guy and who exactly is Murdoch?

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by chithappens
Ok, I'm not going to act like I know what the hell this means.

Can someone please explain it to this ignorant guy and who exactly is Murdoch?

Wiki wiki wiki!

chithappens
An "important" man. I had heard this name but did not know who the hell he was.

Sigh, not so sure it is a good idea so many corporation to be under the control of the same umbrella. Oh well.

FeceMan
Like Umbrella, that corporation that makes zombies and shit.Originally posted by Schecter
the country's most respected newspaper turning into yet another gutter trash propaganda outlet for those with a 5th grade level of education and the attention span of a carrot.......well? did you?
I don't think KidRock would be happy if CNN got any more coverage, to be honest.

Schecter
Originally posted by FeceMan
Like Umbrella, that corporation that makes zombies and shit.
I don't think KidRock would be happy if CNN got any more coverage, to be honest.

baZING roll eyes (sarcastic)

FeceMan
donatello

Bardock42
Don't get the problem.

Good for him.

Darth Jello
gee, how about this. Murdoch is a meglomaniacal businessman and media mogul who dumbs down the news and entertainment for his own political purposes and also meddles with the politics of several countries in order to create a media monopoly and exercise power over foreign governments. He is a multibillionaire yet neither he nor his companies pay ANY TAXES ANYWHERE.

The Grey Fox
yeah...great

Great, the unstoppable megalomaniac strikes again. I wish he would just die in a freak accident.

Grinning Goku
messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.