Dark Phoenix (extremely pissed Jean) vs. Entire GL Corps(Guardians too)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sundipped
This takes place in DC universe where OA is located. Can the entire group overcome this version of the Phoenix.

Avalonofthewind
Jean gets WTF pwned.

batdude123
BIG time.

Tyrant
Nope.
Laser>>>>>Corps... shifty

Mr Master
Originally posted by Tyrant
Nope.
Laser>>>>>Corps...

laughing

Galan007
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Jean gets WTF pwned. But..... But..... But..

Jean had LT bowing to her, in fear!! durfist

Estacado
Originally posted by Galan007
But..... But..... But..

Jean had LT bowing to her, in fear!! durfist And so many others.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Galan007
But..... But..... But..

Jean had LT bowing to her, in fear!! durfist She created her own writers...

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'd wager 2 or Three gaurdians could do it. All of them and the corps force? That is basically the entire OAN battery. It might have been a good fight if you just said 3 guardians or something like that. Or Even Jean vs. Godwave Ares.

Rewmac
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I'd wager 2 or Three gaurdians could do it. All of them and the corps force? That is basically the entire OAN battery. It might have been a good fight if you just said 3 guardians or something like that. Or Even Jean vs. Godwave Ares. You haven't been around the Galactic Storm days now have you?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Rewmac
You haven't been around the Galactic Storm days now have you?

I know that guy. But this is Dark pheonix. It's not the same one as White crown. Phoenix was ruffly Galactus LVL. I'd say the weaker Gaurdians are all around half that power and Ganthet is around that lvl.

TricksterPriest
The GLC re-creates Ion or Parallax. Good game. wink

Rewmac
I know that guy. But this is Dark pheonix. It's not the same one as White crown. Phoenix was ruffly Galactus LVL. I'd say the weaker Gaurdians are all around half that power and Ganthet is around that lvl. Go for a quick search in my profile for a GS quote where he said she cannot be killed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Rewmac
Go for a quick search in my profile for a GS quote where he said she cannot be killed.

One doesn't have to be killed to be defeated. The GL's and gaurdians can traverse time and easily manipulate reality. I haven't seen the Dark phoenix do anything on that lvl. most of what I saw her do was uber TK , cosmic blast, destruction and speed and teleportations and such.

Rewmac
One doesn't have to be killed to be defeated. The GL's and gaurdians can traverse time and easily manipulate reality. I haven't seen the Dark phoenix do anything on that lvl. most of what I saw her do was uber TK , cosmic blast, destruction and speed and teleportations and such. Don't worry just messin' big grin big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.