Green Arrow vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Fight in N.Y.C. at night.....

ExtraMision5555
Daredevil almost every time

Aqua-pimp
Daredevil 10/10 Murdock wil kick the Green outta Ollie..probaly before he can use those fancy arrows of his..

cool

yugotank
No contest....Daredevil.

Green Arrow got his ass kicked by a rent-a-cop!

Tyson20
Originally posted by yugotank
No contest....Daredevil.

Green Arrow got his ass kicked by a rent-a-cop! laughing

Alfheim
I think your underestimating GA didnt he beat Deathstroke in a sword fight. Its hard to say who wins because sometimes DS has high showings that show he can beat Batman other times it seems he does not.

I dunno I think im gonna give it to GA 6/10 due to the DS win.

grey fox
Ga 7/10

Matt can dodge arrows but can't return them , Ollie can send volleys , trick arrows ect. If it turns to psychical...well Ollie still has him chumped, afterall he took on (and BEAT) Deathrstroke H2H.

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
Fight in N.Y.C. at night.....

Matt

Alfheim
Originally posted by grey fox
Ga 7/10

Matt can dodge arrows but can't return them , Ollie can send volleys , trick arrows ect. If it turns to psychical...well Ollie still has him chumped, afterall he took on (and BEAT) Deathrstroke H2H.

Well i think it was a swordfight but beating DS in anything is pretty raw considering GA doesnt have enhancements. Gonna give it to GA.

Soljer
Deathstroke allowed Green Arrow to beat him. It was later explained that it was a part of Slade's greater machinations.

Just noting.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Soljer
Deathstroke allowed Green Arrow to beat him. It was later explained that it was a part of Slade's greater machinations.

Just noting.

Damn....thats sucks. I kinda thought it was too good to be true to let somebody just by training beat DS....that sucks.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
6/10 Ollie

JasonK4
Daredevil wins.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Soljer

Just noting.

I think it was more that he realized he was matched, and then decided it would be easier at that point to lose, personally, and then get back at him when he meet up with Drakon.

but GA had a TON of prep at the time. he could never match Deathstroke normally.

Alfheim
Originally posted by tjcoady
I think it was more that he realized he was matched, and then decided it would be easier at that point to lose, personally, and then get back at him when he meet up with Drakon.

but GA had a TON of prep at the time. he could never match Deathstroke normally.

You might be thinking of another fight, is that the one in Govt building?

Muck101
the emerald archer ftw

jrodslam
DD.

Battlehammer
DD as well .

spidey-dude
Originally posted by yugotank
No contest....Daredevil.

Green Arrow got his ass kicked by a rent-a-cop! green arrow got his ass kicked by a moderator you say ?

spawnwest
Green Arrow win 7/10 times

He can beat DD from a distance. He has an arrow for every situation. He has excellent archery skills and he's an excellent martial artist. Green Arrow can shoot 30 arrows per minute with perfect precision. Each arrow would do some type of damage (explosion, fire, ice, or whatever). Too much for DD to handle.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by spawnwest
Green Arrow win 7/10 times

He can beat DD from a distance. He has an arrow for every situation. He has excellent archery skills and he's an excellent martial artist. Green Arrow can shoot 30 arrows per minute with perfect precision. Each arrow would do some type of damage (explosion, fire, ice, or whatever). Too much for DD to handle. Cosigned

BentonGrey
IF Ollie knows anything about Matt beforehand, then he can take him out with relative ease with a sonic arrow. If not......then I'm saying he can pull off a few wins, but not very many. DD has proven that he can beat guys with a similar bag of tricks before.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Alfheim
You might be thinking of another fight, is that the one in Govt building?

yea, the one while Ollie is Mayor. they fight with swords in that one too. which one were you referencing?

Daredevil1
DD 6/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
GA has too many Tricks. Arrows that can take out Hulk lvl beings. And he's a good martial artist. Not that DD would get close enough. The arrows have too much of a reach factor.

yugotank
DD has batted away bullets.....Arrows are a bit slower.Does Green Arrow still use trick arrows? Green Arrow can launch a volley of arrows at him? Daredevil can evade machine gun fire. GA is a good MA. DD is one of Marvel's best.

Green Arrow is a tree hugging liberal - Daredevil is King of Hells Kitchen.

DD vs GA .....DD FTW

DD and a rent-a-cop VS. GA and Batman .....could go 50/50

snoopdogg
GA wins.

iceman24567
Ollie his gear puts him above most street levelers especially ones who don't carry much like DD

marwash22
DD.

lulz @ Green Arrow being able to hit DD with anything.

snoopdogg
Can't he use a gas arrow?

iceman24567
Originally posted by marwash22
DD.

lulz @ Green Arrow being able to hit DD with anything. Lulz @ you not realizing explosive arrow heads and gas arrows will be the reason DD loses neither have to hit him directly to drop him

marwash22
lulz @ you for thinking Ollie will shoot off a gas arrow before Matt is on his ass. Seriously, unless this fight starts off with both men 100 yards away from each other (which would be spite), there's no way in hell Ollie is beating Matt.

EDIT: also, what is knockout gas gonna do to Matt?

iceman24567
They start .5 kilometers from each other so yes spite no expression

amnesia
Olly.

Wild Shadow
depends what kinda arrows ollie is using and distance...

if it is 50 ft apart or any standard arrows ollie will get beat worst then the rent a cop beating and be begging DD just the same as he did slade

Darth Martin
Originally posted by marwash22
DD.

lulz @ Green Arrow being able to hit DD with anything. He doesn't need to. He has exploding arrows as well as sonic arrows. Daredevil is doomed.

Now if this were Green Arrow(without his trick arrows) I'd probably say Daredevil. This is esentially a less-skilled Batman(same equipment more or less) with better range.

Wild Shadow
does modern current GA even use trick arrows anymore?

Darth Martin
Depends on the book. Generally no; everyone just naturally assumes he has them unless the OP states otherwise.

Wild Shadow
pretty sure i read somewhere a writer state they got rid of them b/c they were too campy.. confused

Darth Martin
Like I said, depends on the book. That was his solo run. I own a JLA book where he still employs trick arrows.

If they are campy, then it's the writers' fault.

Wild Shadow
yeah b/c a nuke arrow and boxing gloves and spring coils can be written to not be campy

Darth Martin
So you take away the exploding, freezing, sonic, bola, flashbang, electric, acid, net, gas, smoke, etc. arrows that have a legit purpose. This is the same equipment that Batman carries with him. The writers are the ones who took it overboard.

Wild Shadow
difference is bats has a company to manufacture these items and ollie is a hippie anti war machine nut...

plus unlike bats bats items dont look identical to one another and they dont all fit a certain shape ala an arrow and a small package strap to it..

Darth Martin
Ollie is wealthy. Your applying realism to comics?

iceman24567
Ollie has a ****ing war arsenal in his mayor office

Darth Jello
You guys are really using distance weapons and trick arrows as an advantage? Really? Has anyone forgotten that Matt has been shown easily catching arrows with his bare hands?

Are we forgetting that he routinely fights a guy who's basically Olly only more flexible, a better fighter, has no need for a bow, and has adamantium bonded bones?

http://dailypop.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/bullseye_miller.jpg

Deadline
Originally posted by Darth Jello
You guys are really using distance weapons and trick arrows as an advantage? Really? Has anyone forgotten that Matt has been shown easily catching arrows with his bare hands?

Are we forgetting that he routinely fights a guy who's basically Olly only more flexible, a better fighter, has no need for a bow, and has adamantium bonded bones?

http://dailypop.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/bullseye_miller.jpg

I think GA might be more versatile though. However I think recently he hasn't been using trick arrows much.

iceman24567
It would be stupid for Daredevil to catch a gas or explosive arrow no expression

Darth Jello
More than likely, DD would hear GA cock the bow from a distance, would make out the shape of the arrow tip and would quickly toss his club at the explosive, detonating it in Ollie's face.

iceman24567
Sounds more like bs thumb up

Black bolt z
Originally posted by JasonK4
Daredevil wins.

YFZ 350
Green Arrow.

Darth Martin
Trick arrows allowed: GA ftw.
Regular arrows only: DD ftw.

marwash22
Which trick arrow is gonna take DD out? The only one i can think of that would be effective is the sonic one, but the OP didn't specify what equipment Ollie has so i would assume it's standard gear. Is the sonic arrow apart of his standard gear?

thanos-prime
Daredevil.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.