Superman Prime vs. Superboy Prime, Ion, Par

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Superman Prime

vs.

Superboy Prime

Ion (Kyle Rayner)

Parallax (Hal Jordan)

Kutulu
Are these the classic versions of Ion and Parallax?

batdude123
Inconclusive.

Galan007
I'd give Prime good odds against emo. 313

Tyrant
Against all three eh?

Super Man t0ta11y winzorz!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Supes Prime loses.

Superboy Prime
Like...Superman Prime against Ion...and Parallax?

Damn.

Poor dude.

nimbus006
My bad it was suppose to be Primes vs. Ion and Parallax.. Im not very familiar with any of these characters so i want to know what happens.

SuperMan Prime

SuperBoy Prime

vs.

Ion

Parallax

Galan007
Originally posted by nimbus006
My bad it was suppose to be Primes vs. Ion and Parallax.. Im not very familiar with any of these characters so i want to know what happens.

SuperMan Prime

SuperBoy Prime

vs.

Ion

Parallax Either Ion or Parallax could solo the Primes'...

SuperMAN Prime should be incredibly powerful, but he has almost NO feats.... So.. ermm

nimbus006
Originally posted by Galan007
Either Ion or Parallax could solo the Primes'...

SuperMAN Prime should be incredibly powerful, but he has almost NO feats.... So.. ermm

Ok then... didnt know that. I thought Supes Prime was suppose to be it in terms of power. 15,000 yrs in the sun is freakin insane seeing as he gets ridiculously powerful when he simply gets closer to the sun.

Utrigita
Either Ion or Parallax could solo the Primes'...

couldn't all the other achivements by the JL1M in theory be his feats to, my impression from your respect thread is that he is the "host" of there massive power.

Galan007
Originally posted by Utrigita
couldn't all the other achivements by the JL1M in theory be his feats to, my impression from your respect thread is that he is the "host" of there massive power. Beings like S1M have 5-D powers, of which Prime did NOT give to them...

So since we have NO clue, how much power Supes Prime DOES supply to the SD... We would only be using speculation. smile

Utrigita
Beings like S1M have 5-D powers, of which Prime did NOT give to them...

So since we have NO clue, how much power Supes Prime DOES supply to the SD... We would only be using speculation. smile

Okay must have miss understood something then, but the entire justice League said that there power was nothing in comparison with his didn't they???

Galan007
Okay must have miss understood something then, but the entire justice League said that there power was nothing in comparison with his didn't they??? The only thing I can remember like that,

Was when the current JLA, said the members of the JLA 1M were more powerful then they were. confused

Utrigita
The only thing I can remember like that,

Was when the current JLA, said the members of the JLA 1M were more powerful then they were. confused

I can feel I need to reread that respect thread my information is getting rusty embarrasment

Galan007
I can feel I need to reread that respect thread my information is getting rusty embarrasment Cool beans. smile

guy222
Originally posted by nimbus006
Superman Prime

vs.

Superboy Prime

Ion (Kyle Rayner)

Parallax (Hal Jordan)

Ion FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.