Best Movie Drug Scenes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

justdecent
Good list, but where' the harold and kumar love?

http://www.maximonline.com/Entertainment/HighGradeDrugMoments/slideshow/3673/240.aspx?src=dx2

jaden101
you could have filled that list with fear and loathing...the bit when he walks up to check into the hotel..."this is my attorneeeyyyyyy"

the bit when the photographer comes to the room "KAWASAKI"...

hahaha...i love that film

Impediment
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas' scene where Raul Duke (Depp) overdoses on the andrenochrome.

ragesRemorse
yeah, the scene in fear and loathing when they are blowed off of ether, and they are walking through vegas and depps character describes vegas as a nazi carnival

I would also mention the original fear and loathing in las vegas, though its not as good its still great seeing bill murray and danny boyle high....Where the buffalo roam

Easy rider

Slc punk

go

another day in paradise

requiem for a dream

spun

friday

dazed and confused

the doors

altered states

beavis and butthead do america

and of course cheech and chongs up in smoke

cheech and chongs nice dreams

That list is shit for not mentioning these movies

Solo
Other than Fear and Loathing - it being a two hour long drug scene, I'd say the rave scene in Kids.

chillmeistergen
You've gotta love the sincerity of Trainspotting - it gets my vote.

=Tired Hiker=
Brad Pitt taking bong rips in True Romance out of the honey bear bong is one of the funniest drug scenes.

exanda kane
Trainspotting - scene in the the bedroom with the baby.

ragesRemorse
when spaculy is getting high in his room and his teacher shows up in his room to teach him history in fast times at ridgemont high

Etrigan
Easy Rider and Requiem For A Dream spring to mind. The Doors had pretty good ones as well (hated the film though.)

.Dance_Inside.
Almost Famous - Penny Lane overdosing on Qualudes and getting her stomach pumped

=Tired Hiker=
Uma Thurman ODing from snorting heroin in Pulp Fiction comes to mind.

Rade
The car scene in Dazed and Confused were they are all in the car smoking a joint and destroying mailboxes with garbage cans.

And almost every scene in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.