Mace Windu vs Black Panther with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
Mace can not use a light saber nor cna he use force range attacks.
such as force push and so forth.

Jack Harkness
Panther easily.

illadelph12
thumb up

Battlehammer
you really think panther win's?

Mace can actaully react to laser and I mean not simply dode them but deflect them.

He also can jump 100 feet in the air at times.

He can bunch straight through battle droids which even laser do not penatrate/

Mace is a beast

Harry Fingerman
I remember Mace handing all those droids their asses in the Clone Wars.

He wins.

Jack Harkness
They are overated completly (Except Yoda)

Galvaclaw
Blasters aren't laser weaposn their charged particle weapons. The beam travels much slower than light

Clone wars Windu wins.

Movie looses.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
They are overated completly (Except Yoda)
you know mace windu is consider as good if not better then yoda and every area asside from wizdom.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Blasters aren't laser weaposn their charged particle weapons. The beam travels much slower than light

Clone wars Windu wins.

Movie looses.
there the same character.

CaptainStoic
I have to go with Mace Windu, did you see what he was capable of in the cartoon series? Oh sorry, i just read the stipulations of this fight.. I change my mind the Panther would win because you turned Mace into a regular human... but if he could use his powers and saber, he'd kill the Panther, easily. I would go as far as to say that even without his saber he would win.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I have to go with Mace Windu, did you see what he was capable of in the cartoon series? Oh sorry, i just read the stipulations of this fight.. I change my mind the Panther would win because you turned Mace into a regular human... but if he could use his powers and saber, he'd kill the Panther, easily. I would go as fas as saying that even without his saber he would win.
dude he still allowed amping of his stats. He just can't use range attacks like force choke becuase then panther would stand no chance.

Harry Fingerman
s_hN5zplt5s

Battlehammer
the picture won't show up. What is it of ?

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Battlehammer
the picture won't show up. What is it of ? It's a youtube movie, when he what teh pwns all of teh Super Battle Droids.

Jack Harkness
Panther owns teh Hulk so what.

Galan007
The black guy wins. no expression

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
It's a youtube movie, when he what teh pwns all of teh Super Battle Droids.
ya that was ill.

Battlehammer
Panther owns teh Hulk so what.
when has the balck panther ever put up a fight let alone pwned the hulk lol

Jack Harkness
He pwns Wolvy in bed thats enough.

Hammer, make Yoda Vs Wolvy with no adamanioem except the bones.

Lightsaber included.

Battlehammer
He pwns Wolvy in bed thats enough.

Hammer, make Yoda Vs Wolvy with no adamanioem except the bones.

Lightsaber included.
yoda would rape wolverine.

SnazzySmurph
Mace, easily.

llagrok
Did anyone check out Mace in his old miniseries? He fights a guy who's so strong in the force that his body is healing faster than Deadpool's and is still able to keep up for several hours.

On topic, I think that Mace's stats are far, far, far above Black Panthers when using the force.

Battlehammer
I agree. did mace win that fight? I trying to remeber who you are talking about.

ExtraMision5555
Did you choose mace windu becuase of his ethnicity?

Because if you did thats okay
lol

Battlehammer
naw Mace is just my favorit character lol

ExtraMision5555
naw Mace is jsut my favorit character lol

LoL

llagrok
I agree. did mace win that fight? I trying to remeber who you are talking about.

I don't think he could. I'm pretty sure it was a stalemate, the guy's wounds healed almost instantly.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by llagrok
I don't think he could. I'm pretty sure it was a stalemate, the guy's wounds healed almost instantly.
then what happen to this guy? For some reason I think mace does kill him , but I forgett how.

llagrok
then waht happen to this guy? For some reason I think mace does kill him , but I forgett how.

Yeah, I'm checking the star wars wiki now.

No luck, it might've been in the book shatterpoints. Yeah, his name was Kar Vastor and Mace won eventually.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by llagrok
Yeah, I'm checking the star wars wiki now.
wiki lies a lot don't use it/

There windu section is horriably inaccurate.

SnazzySmurph
wiki lies a lot don't use it/

There windu section is horriably inaccurate. I doubt it'll lie/be mistaken about the death of a character... erm

Details, perhaps, but not something that obvious

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Did you choose mace windu becuase of his ethnicity?

Because if you did thats okay
lol

Uhmm... Hmmmm... they are both black men.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
I doubt it'll lie/be mistaken about the death of a character... erm

Details, perhaps, but not something that obvious
true though it did say yopda was the most powerful jedi which is false.

mace is on apr with yoda.

it also said yoda was the best light saber fighter which is false since Mace is and it well known.

also said yoda knew the final light saber style and master it which is false again.

It also tried to say dooku was better and a bunch of other crap which was false.

Lord Prime
Mace, easily.

norrinradd43
you know mace windu is consider as good if not better then yoda and every area asside from wizdom. Co-Signed

norrinradd43
can a lightsaber cut vibranium though?

llagrok
Whoever claimed that Yoda uses a better style than Windu is just plain wrong. Windu uses Vaapad which is far, far more complicated than Ataru. Windu pretty much invented his lightsaber style and it requires far more self control to use as well.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
master windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.