Carrie-Anne Moss?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clementine
Hey guys,

I went away for a while and I just found these forums again after like 2 years.

Anyway, I watched the Matrix for the first time in years a couple months ago and I can't get enough of Carrie-Anne Moss; I love her! I've been watching some of her other movies too and I wish she was recognized more for her work outside of the Matrix films. She was great in them, but all the acting in those movies was sort of mechanical (and for good reason). I had no idea she had such versatility until I watched Memento.

Just wondering if anyone else was a fan?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Clementine
Hey guys,

I went away for a while and I just found these forums again after like 2 years.

Anyway, I watched the Matrix for the first time in years a couple months ago and I can't get enough of Carrie-Anne Moss; I love her! I've been watching some of her other movies too and I wish she was recognized more for her work outside of the Matrix films. She was great in them, but all the acting in those movies was sort of mechanical (and for good reason). I had no idea she had such versatility until I watched Memento.

Just wondering if anyone else was a fan?

Hello. I like Carrie, she is an excellent actress. I look forward to her next film.

Clementine
I really want to see Snow Cake but it's not on dvd in the US yet as far as I know :/

ADarksideJedi
That is the only movie I like her in.THe other ones she was not so goood.jm

Clementine
i haven't seen it yet :/

i really want to but i can't find any info on it

JayTee
I loved her in Memento.

GrillingNemo
I agree...she was fantastic in Memento. I also just found out she was in Models INc. LOL........I would never have recognized her. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.