Thor/Sentry/WWH/ vs. BlackAdam/Orion/Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Extreme Pain as these guys beat the snot out of each other.

WWIII BA
Non Jobbering Orion
Thor using his actual powers
Lobo with his healing powers and bike and chain. No clone powers

CaptainStoic
I think Sentry Beats Black Adam, but there aren't that many feats of Sentry to know for sure. WWHulk is where I'd put my money as far as a match with Lobo. Thor vs Orion looks like a stalemate. IMO Marvel wins this one.

tkitna
Marvel wins

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I think Sentry Beats Black Adam, but there aren't that many feats of Sentry to know for sure. WWHulk is where I'd put my money as far as a match with Lobo. Thor vs Orion looks like a stalemate. IMO Marvel wins this one.

1. Nothing Sentry has done puts him on Superman's level, let alone Black Adam's. 2. Lobo would decimate any version of Hulk. 3. I'd favor Orion, but it's a good fight.

Lord Prime
I like Sentry but out of the others he's soft, so i think he would be the first to go BA and Lobo take WWH and Orion would beat or fight Thor to a standstill.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Extreme Pain as these guys beat the snot out of each other.

WWIII BA
Non Jobbering Orion
Thor using his actual powers
Lobo with his healing powers and bike and chain. No clone powers

Marvel FTW

quanchi112
marvel wins this hands down. black adam tries like hell but he doesnt have much to work with.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
marvel wins this hands down. black adam tries like hell but he doesnt have much to work with.

huh What the hell are you talking about? Team 2 takes it easily. And Black Adam is the weakest guy on team 2 comparatively. Both of his teammates would take him for a majority. And however weak he is compared to his teammates, it's nowhere near as bad as WWH is for team 1.

WWH will lose 10/10 to anyone on team 2. Sentry.....quite frankly, has not proved he can hang with DC's top tiers. Thor is the only proven big gun on team 1. And unfortunately, Thor is a slug.

Here's the problems for team 1.

1. Lobo. He's completely unkillable with one of the best healing factors in comics. If he's got his bike and blood-cloning, they won't be able to stop him.

2. Black Adam. While comparatively weak compared to his teammates, he is nonetheless extremely powerful. IMO, Thor alone, can put him down. But....the big problem is

3. Orion. This guy is rediculously powerful and versatile. And the only member of team 2 who can't be BFRed. He can probably one-shot WWH and maybe Sentry.

So we're left with Thor and maybe Sentry. And Sentry will fall pretty quickly. Which leaves a 3v1 against Thor. Crap odds. no

Longinus
I highly doubt the hero being championed as Marvel's mightiest and most powerful mortal would be one shotted

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
huh What the hell are you talking about? Team 2 takes it easily. And Black Adam is the weakest guy on team 2 comparatively. Both of his teammates would take him for a majority. And however weak he is compared to his teammates, it's nowhere near as bad as WWH is for team 1.

WWH will lose 10/10 to anyone on team 2. Sentry.....quite frankly, has not proved he can hang with DC's top tiers. Thor is the only proven big gun on team 1. And unfortunately, Thor is a slug.

Here's the problems for team 1.

1. Lobo. He's completely unkillable with one of the best healing factors in comics. If he's got his bike and blood-cloning, they won't be able to stop him.

2. Black Adam. While comparatively weak compared to his teammates, he is nonetheless extremely powerful. IMO, Thor alone, can put him down. But....the big problem is

3. Orion. This guy is rediculously powerful and versatile. And the only member of team 2 who can't be BFRed. He can probably one-shot WWH and maybe Sentry.

So we're left with Thor and maybe Sentry. And Sentry will fall pretty quickly. Which leaves a 3v1 against Thor. Crap odds. no lobo is the weak link on team dc. very weak.

orion isnt all he is cracked up to be. in countdown hes being written as an utter weakling. ds treats him like some bum. no effort at all to beat him.

ww hulk is no pushover. he shouldnt be included in this. people love including ww hulk. but the way he is being written as opposed to orion. he would break orion in two. hell a titanium box gives him trouble.

as i said black adam is the strong link. team marvel is to much anyway u look at it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Longinus
I highly doubt the hero being championed as Marvel's mightiest and most powerful mortal would be one shotted look at his profile it says dc fanatic. hes biased as can be. he always favors dc unless its apocalypse.

TricksterPriest
look at his profile it says dc fanatic. hes biased as can be. he always favors dc unless its apocalypse.

I cop to the DC bias. But I do favor Marvel when I think they can win. And unlike you, I don't write off anyone who loses to Superman as 'weak'. And I acknowledge when someone is being massively overhyped.

Such as Sentry or WWH. wink

quanchi112
I cop to the DC bias. But I do favor Marvel when I think they can win. And unlike you, I don't write off anyone who loses to Superman as 'weak'. And I acknowledge when someone is being massively overhyped.

Such as Sentry or WWH. wink they arent being massivley overhyped. they are just showing u they are very powerful is all. ww hulk has become a badass. most powerful version ever of the character. there are always going to be two sides here marvelites and dc fanboys. this time marvel wins. its just the way it is, black adam cant do it all here. thor is definitely superior to orion. sentry and black adam would be one helluva show. wwhulk would curbstomp lobo.

TricksterPriest
they arent being massivley overhyped. they are just showing u they are very powerful is all. ww hulk has become a badass. most powerful version ever of the character. there are always going to be two sides here marvelites and dc fanboys. this time marvel wins. its just the way it is, black adam cant do it all here. thor is definitely superior to orion. sentry and black adam would be one helluva show. wwhulk would curbstomp lobo.

WWH would lose 10/10 to everyone on team 2. Fact.

Black Adam, now that I think about it, would do well against Lobo, but lose because of blood-cloning and Lobo's total immortality. Opinion, but a good arguement.

Orion is the most powerful guy on Team 2. Fact. And Spetnaz rammed this one down your throat when you tried to claim that Black Adam could beat Orion.

Sentry has not shown he can beat Superman-level people or heralds. FACT.

Team 1 is not as fast as Team 2. Fact.

TricksterPriest
orion can hang with ba but at his best is he really comparable to black adam. black adam is ruthless and has been show to deal with the likes of mulitple heroes at once. black adam is just simply more dangerous.

orion lost with the ale before to ds. he was outsmarted. to lose with the ale takes some skill. laughing

Originally posted by spetznaz
Yet another post by Quanchi that shows how little he knows about some seminal DC characters. Let's have a look at your post:

i) You claim that Orion is comparable to BA. Wrong! Orion is a new God, the son of Darkseid, who was sent to New Genesis. Black Adam is a human being who was given the power attributes of 6 ancient deities (e.g. speed of Heru, power of Aton). He is basically a human being granted a boon ...in this case the boon is aspects of power from 6 deities when he utters the word Shazam. Orion has not been granted a boon ....he is a god.

ii) You claim that Black Adam is ruthless. My response is so bloody what! Orion is beyond ruthless ....his nickname is the 'Dog of War' because of his rage, bloodthirst in battle, and the carnage caused when he fights. He is the offspring of Darkseid ....he may be living in New Genesis, but he is Darkseid's son. Orion is actually so potentially ruthless that it is listed as one of his weaknesses ....he has to control himself otherwise his rage will just consume him and turn him into a one-being engine of destruction! So what if Black Adam has a mean streak? It is like comparing a Kawasaki motorbike to a jet fighter, and saying that the bike would win because it has an 'engine.' What is the jet fighter being powered by .....pixie dust?

iii) You claim that Black Adam has been able to defeat 'multiple enemies at once.' You are doutblessly referring to WW3 where BA takes down a bunch of heroes by himself. Nice arc by the way. But totally moot! Especially against Orion ....a being that has taken down entire SECTORS of the Universe by himself. A being whose warfare causes extreme casualties. And you match that against Black Adam, whose greatest feat is taking down a group of Earth-bound heroes! Silly.

Anyways, Black Adam is the $h!t. He is a cool character who can dismantle a lot of people, and he also happens to be one of my favorite characters.
However he is not in the same league as a sun-dipped Superman (in reference to your other thread), or to Orion.

Either of them would totally tear apart Black Adam, and either of them could destroy the same heroes BA took down in far LESS time. If Orion let lose his rage he could possibly destroy the entire sector that Earth is in .....that is what he does when he lets his rage get beyond his New Genesis teachings.

Yet you compare him with Black Adam.

Advice: Stick to Spiderman and Wolverine.

lando005
i would say team marvel takes it 8/10 it's a good match up though

tkitna
Lobo gets thrown into the sun rather quickly to make this a 3 on 2.

Again, Marvel wins.

(Just joshing about the Lobo thing, but not my decision)

UniOmni

Black Adam, now that I think about it, would do well against Lobo, but lose because of blood-cloning and Lobo's total immortality. Opinion, but a good arguement.

Orion is the most powerful guy on Team 2. Fact. And Spetnaz rammed this one down your throat when you tried to claim that Black Adam could beat Orion.

Team 1 is not as fast as Team 2. Fact.

Lobo?

Lobo, the guy with more showings that contradict one another than Wolverine?

Lol.

Orion is purportedly the most powerful guy on team two.
Potential, yeah.

But when the two did meet up, he wasn't shown to be in a class above Adam.

Orion, frankly isn't in the favored light right now.

He's probably gonna be killed off sometime in the next year or so.

IF they fought now, i'd place money on Adam.

And Spetz is good and all, but his opinion on the matter is just that, his opinion.

Sentry hasn't shown he can beat Superman level people, true enough.

But going by the comics, and your words, apparently only one person on the DC squad is Superman level.

Teth Adam with a powerup<< standard Superman? That's definitely not Superman level, is it?

Lobo getting knocked off planet when he presents his ugly mug? That's definitely not Superman level either?

Orion is the one guy who clearly is Superman level(going by your cues) and i think a team of 3 top tiers can handle one Superman level dude, with two sub Superman level guys to get in his way.

I'm not voting, but i'm just going by your cues.

quanchi112

Team 1 is not as fast as Team 2. Fact. sentry is very powerful while orion is becoming a joke in countdown. fact we use the most current version of the character available to us. titanium box ring a bell.
laughing
spetnaz hasnt come back since. i care not what he thinks becuz he obviously likes the new gods as much or even more than u. it clouds both of ur judgments.

fact lobo hurt his hand punching ds face. that makes lobo look like some wimp. that could be one of the worst showings i have ever seen. lobo is supposed to be this badass and hurts his first on ds face. team 1 wins this 9 out of ten times.

quanchi112
Originally posted by lando005
i would say team marvel takes it 8/10 it's a good match up though very close to my prediction. i said 9 but hey solid majority. team marvel has this dc team outclassed. i feel bad for black adam. he has to carry his team. i dont blame this loss on teth.

CaptainStoic
Ok here's my two cents.... The Hulk is no Joke Marvel writers have just proclaimed WW Hulk to be the most powerful incarnation of the character, even more powerful than when he became mind-wiped by Jean grey in order to take down Onslaught's physical form. That typically makes him Lobo's superior in all ways, unless someone believes that his chains will hold the Hulk.

Sentry went at it with nearly the entire mutant race rolled up into one guy.... and he looked as if he may he won if not for BFR (via wormhole) I'm almost certain Black Adam would have died in such a confrontation. Sentry also defeated the Void (no small feat). Thor went toe to toe with Superman he lost but Superman looked pretty drained at the end of the fight. Drained enough for the rest of the team (Hercules, She Hulk, Vision, Wonderman, Iron Man, etc) to take him apart.... Uhmmm... didn't the Savage Hulk take all of these guys on around issue 314-320 nearly killing Namor in the process.... so let's recap Hulk is stronger than that now. as for Thor vs Orion, if he somehow gets into trouble Sentry and the Hulk wouldn't be tied up for long.

TricksterPriest
Ok here's my two cents.... The Hulk is no Joke Marvel writers have just proclaimed WW Hulk to be the most powerful incarnation of the character, even more powerful than when he became mind-wiped by Jean grey in order to take down Onslaught's physical form. That typically makes him Lobo's superior in all ways, unless someone believes that his chains will hold the Hulk.

Sentry went at it with nearly the entire mutant race rolled up into one guy.... and he looked as if he may he won if not for BFR (via wormhole) I'm almost certain Black Adam would have died in such a confrontation. Sentry also defeated the Void (no small feat). Thor went toe to toe with Superman he lost but Superman looked pretty drained at the end of the fight. Drained enough for the rest of the team (Hercules, She Hulk, Vision, Wonderman, Iron Man, etc) to take him apart.... Uhmmm... didn't the Savage Hulk take all of these guys on around issue 314-320 nearly killing Namor in the process.... so let's recap Hulk is stronger than that now. as for Thor vs Orion, if he somehow gets into trouble Sentry and the Hulk wouldn't be tied up for long.

Superior, to Lobo? hysterical Two words. Speed kills. Lobo is freaking fast. And his healing factor may be better than Hulk's. and the blood clones, unkillability, superman level strength........ and those chains have held Supes, they'll hold Hulk long enough for Lobo to wreck him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sentry does not have the feats to compete with anyone on Team 2. He's not fast enough, or strong enough.

Supes was fighting like an idiot, but I agree that Thor can go toe to toe with him. However, Orion can take a majority from Superman relatively easily. He is fast enough to not be blitzed, impenetrable forcefield (never broken, has deflected the OE!), a godly healing factor, motherbox, the Astro Force, etc.

Thor will last awhile, since his hammer is very powerful and excellent at absorbing energy, but reflecting the AF back at Orion is useless. He'll just re-absorb it and amp himself with it. Or he could something similar to what Magneto and Graviton did and put a magna-lock on the hammer. big grin

Black Adam is the weakest gun, and he would still decimate Hulk, definitely draw with Sentry, and keep Thor busy enough that the others would dispose of Hulk and then gank the rest.

Team 2 is vastly superior, and Quanchi is the worst debator on the forum. And Uni's opinion isn't that good.

Uni: If you think Black Adam takes a majority from Orion, you are an idiot. stick out tongue

CaptainStoic
Uhmmm... didn't Lobo go a round with Captain Marvel? His showing wasn't that impressive. Superman broke Lobo's chains with ease while being possessed by Eclipso, Lobo was knocked out in the next instant. The Hulk would do the same, unless you think Lobo could take out Onslaught too. The Hulk isn't that slow either remember he jumps to the point of flying. A sprinters most powerful weapon on the track is his powerful legs and shoulders, my point is this... Logically speaking the Hulk should be able run at very high speeds 300 mph or better. Once again anyone that can stalemate nearly the entire mutant race is tough enough to take out Black Adam. You can choose to ignore the facts that were written or you could go with your favorite characters. Lobo is one of my favorite characters, but he has never been in the same class as guys like Pitt or the Hulk, their way too feral for him to compensate. The Hulk of late has shown that he is a much better fighter than Lobo, if you cared to notice what he did to Juggernaut in their last meeting, I could have sworn he gave him a Thai Knee to the stomach. Bruce Lee acknowledged that there were guys that were indeed faster than him, but speed, and fighting ability are two different things.

CaptainStoic
Lobo may not be able to die, but he can be knocked out.

CaptainStoic
When the Silver Surfer crushed Orion was it canon?

TricksterPriest
When the Silver Surfer crushed Orion was it canon?

Hell no. And I would call PIS if it was canon. Orion should take Surfer for a majority.

Uhmmm... didn't Lobo go a round with Captain Marvel? His showing wasn't that impressive. Superman broke Lobo's chains with ease while being possessed by Eclipso, Lobo was knocked out in the next instant. The Hulk would do the same, unless you think Lobo could take out Onslaught too. The Hulk isn't that slow either remember he jumps to the point of flying. A sprinters most powerful weapon on the track is his powerful legs and shoulders, my point is this... Logically speaking the Hulk should be able run at very high speeds 300 mph or better. Once again anyone that can stalemate nearly the entire mutant race is tough enough to take out Black Adam. You can choose to ignore the facts that were written or you could go with your favorite characters. Lobo is one of my favorite characters, but he has never been in the same class as guys like Pitt or the Hulk, their way too feral for him to compensate. The Hulk of late has shown that he is a much better fighter than Lobo, if you cared to notice what he did to Juggernaut in their last meeting, I could have sworn he gave him a Thai Knee to the stomach. Bruce Lee acknowledged that there were guys that were indeed faster than him, but speed, and fighting ability are two different things.

Come on, losing to someone possesed by Eclipso isn't a low showing. roll eyes (sarcastic) Eclipso used to have Spectre's job. Wtf are you talking about saying that Lobo isn't in the same class as Pitt or Hulk? What the f**k? He is most definitely in their class.

Juggernaut is STILL depowered. And Lobo is one of the meanest brawlers in comics. And all the fighting ability in the world won't mean jack if you can't hit your opponent.

CaptainStoic
Now thats what I wanted to read.... Captain Marvel had a very good showing against Superman while possessed by Eclipso, being able to catch Supes punch, he even told him with confidence that he would not be able to kill him. Captain Marvel is a little weaker than Black Adam, and could not be knocked out Lobo was. So this indicates that Lobo is the weak link here. Surfer did KO Orion and Galactus was about to eat Apokolips. Even if it was not canon if a confrontation occured between these guys the writers were in agreement that Surfer would eat Orion. Yet when Surfer fought Thor it was a stalemate.

TricksterPriest
Now thats what I wanted to read.... Captain Marvel had a very good showing against Superman while possessed by Eclipso, being able to catch Supes punch, he even told him with confidence that he would not be able to kill him. Captain Marvel is a little weaker than Black Adam, and could not be knocked out Lobo was. So this indicates that Lobo is the weak link here. Surfer did KO Orion and Galactus was about to eat Apokolips. Even if it was not canon if a confrontation occured between these guys the writers were in agreement that Surfer would eat Orion. Yet when Surfer fought Thor it was a stalemate.

That would be Marvel's magic helping him out there.

2nd: thumb down If you actually take that bullshit as canon or in any way a realistic interpretation of how a fight between them would go down, then you know nothing of Orion. Those writers were ****ing idiots.

UniOmni
Superior, to Lobo? hysterical Two words. Speed kills. Lobo is freaking fast. And his healing factor may be better than Hulk's. and the blood clones, unkillability, superman level strength........ and those chains have held Supes, they'll hold Hulk long enough for Lobo to wreck him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sentry does not have the feats to compete with anyone on Team 2. He's not fast enough, or strong enough.

Supes was fighting like an idiot, but I agree that Thor can go toe to toe with him. However, Orion can take a majority from Superman relatively easily. He is fast enough to not be blitzed, impenetrable forcefield (never broken, has deflected the OE!), a godly healing factor, motherbox, the Astro Force, etc.

Thor will last awhile, since his hammer is very powerful and excellent at absorbing energy, but reflecting the AF back at Orion is useless. He'll just re-absorb it and amp himself with it. Or he could something similar to what Magneto and Graviton did and put a magna-lock on the hammer. big grin

Black Adam is the weakest gun, and he would still decimate Hulk, definitely draw with Sentry, and keep Thor busy enough that the others would dispose of Hulk and then gank the rest.

Team 2 is vastly superior, and Quanchi is the worst debator on the forum. And Uni's opinion isn't that good.

Uni: If you think Black Adam takes a majority from Orion, you are an idiot. stick out tongue

Wow.

Sentry can't take a majority from Lobo, who has more up and downs than Wolverine?

Lobo is being touted for his speed too?

Orion can't be beaten by Teth?

Funny, i recall Teth handling him in the comics, which is where we take our cues from.

And lol at Orion taking the majority from Superman easily.

Solo series Orion, likely.

But too bad that's not where all his appearances come from.

You don't seem to realize, that if Sentry felt he was having trouble with Orion, he'd likely zoom him to the sun faster than Orion can say "whelp" and toss him into it..........and we know how Orion deals with heat.

Your post lost all credibility the moment you put Lobo above Teth and on the same level as Superman.

All credibility.

quanchi112
Hell no. And I would call PIS if it was canon. Orion should take Surfer for a majority.

Come on, losing to someone possesed by Eclipso isn't a low showing. roll eyes (sarcastic) Eclipso used to have Spectre's job. Wtf are you talking about saying that Lobo isn't in the same class as Pitt or Hulk? What the f**k? He is most definitely in their class.

Juggernaut is STILL depowered. And Lobo is one of the meanest brawlers in comics. And all the fighting ability in the world won't mean jack if you can't hit your opponent. orion isnt in the same league as silver surfer. ss wins a solid majority against orion. then and now. now orion is ajoke that loses to darkseid's hand wave. even with the ale orion couldnt kill ds. thats just plain weak.

lobo is so mean he once hurt his hand on ds face. superman once broke ds face. lobo is the weak link here followed by mr i struggle to get out of a titanimun box, orion. team marvel wins as black adam fights valiantly but eventually loses. hes only one guy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by UniOmni
Wow.

Sentry can't take a majority from Lobo, who has more up and downs than Wolverine?

Lobo is being touted for his speed too?

Orion can't be beaten by Teth?

Funny, i recall Teth handling him in the comics, which is where we take our cues from.

And lol at Orion taking the majority from Superman easily.

Solo series Orion, likely.

But too bad that's not where all his appearances come from.

You don't seem to realize, that if Sentry felt he was having trouble with Orion, he'd likely zoom him to the sun faster than Orion can say "whelp" and toss him into it..........and we know how Orion deals with heat.

Your post lost all credibility the moment you put Lobo above Teth and on the same level as Superman.

All credibility. cosigned.

quanchi112

Uni: If you think Black Adam takes a majority from Orion, you are an idiot. stick out tongue here u go making ridiculous staements again. i remember the funniest thing u ever said was if anyone thinks thanos beats darkseid they are a fanboy. that was one of the worst things i have ever heard here. now if u believe black adam beats orion ur an idiot. black adam is here to stay. hes had his moment in ths un and is basking in it. he ripped amazo's head off. orion has been a joke anymore. a titanium box gives him fits. ba definitely gets solid majority or orion. superman sould lay the smack down on orion as well.

TricksterPriest
orion isnt in the same league as silver surfer. ss wins a solid majority against orion. then and now. now orion is ajoke that loses to darkseid's hand wave. even with the ale orion couldnt kill ds. thats just plain weak.

lobo is so mean he once hurt his hand on ds face. superman once broke ds face. lobo is the weak link here followed by mr i struggle to get out of a titanimun box, orion. team marvel wins as black adam fights valiantly but eventually loses. hes only one guy.

Don't try to claim Surfer would do better. roll eyes (sarcastic) He'd get slapped down faster than Orion did.

And Superman breaking Darkseid's face is a testament to his jobber aura, and nothing else. wink

Orion was imprisoned by Firestorm. And Firestorm is very very uber right now. I'm fairly sure he could put Thor in a box too. big grin

quanchi112
Don't try to claim Surfer would do better. roll eyes (sarcastic) He'd get slapped down faster than Orion did.

And Superman breaking Darkseid's face is a testament to his jobber aura, and nothing else. wink

Orion was imprisoned by Firestorm. And Firestorm is very very uber right now. I'm fairly sure he could put Thor in a box too. big grin no he couldnt. what i argue is fact. ur retort is based on it would work on thor? how? it hasnt so quit talking about things that havent happened. it did happen to orion. orion went down like a joke to ds.

superman breaking ds face is a testament to how hard superman can hit. ds should duck next time.

imagine what surfer could do to orion if firestorm can just box him.

orion doesnt compare to silver surfer. not now or ever.

Soops220
no he couldnt. what i argue is fact. ur retort is based on it would work on thor? how? it hasnt so quit talking about things that havent happened. it did happen to orion. orion went down like a joke to ds.

superman breaking ds face is a testament to how hard superman can hit. ds should duck next time.

imagine what surfer could do to orion if firestorm can just box him.

orion doesnt compare to silver surfer. not now or ever.

thumb up

guy222
Orion falls

http://i111.imagethrust.com/t/772231/dotng6p12.jpg http://i103.imagethrust.com/t/772232/dotng6p15.jpg http://i110.imagethrust.com/t/772233/dotng6p16.jpg http://i101.imagethrust.com/t/772234/dotng6p17.jpg http://i120.imagethrust.com/t/772235/dotng6p18.jpg

guy222
http://i112.imagethrust.com/t/772240/dotng6p1920.jpg http://i114.imagethrust.com/t/772241/dotng6p2122.jpg http://i117.imagethrust.com/t/772242/dotng6p2324.jpg

Bouboumaster
Team 1. 7/10.

BUT if current Thor is fueled by Odinpower, I gives 12/10 to team 1.

vlaaad12345
Thor is the only threat on team 1 you guys are absolutely on drugs if you think a non jobing orion and unrestricted lobo go down to sentry and hulk,team 2 stomps.

Erik-Lensherr
Team 2.

FearOfBlood
Wwh and sentry solo dc team because they are skyfather level.
Team 2 are top tiers, no contest.

vlaaad12345
Your so stupid it hurts,sentry and hulk skyfather...right,one gets owned by a helicarrier and ms marvel,and the other gets pwned by satelite canons,team 2 takes a shit on team 1.

iceman24567
Hmm Lobo solo's because he's entity level team two in a stomp.

ultimatethor
Marvel team wins

Sirius77
Team two. Their only threat is thor.

Allankles
Team 2, better all round.

manx422
team dc
sentry is the weak link

CaptainStoic
Team Marvel Lobo is the weak link.

Mindset
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Your so stupid it hurts,sentry and hulk skyfather...right,one gets owned by a helicarrier and ms marvel,and the other gets pwned by satelite canons,team 2 takes a shit on team 1.

One dumb comment doesn't cancel out another one.

Nice try though. wink

tdawg14
I would go with the DC team here for the majority. Thor is the major guy on team 1 but theres not enough help for him. Substitute the Surfer for Hulk or Sentry and then Marvel takes it.

tdawg14

laughing This is utterly ridiculous. Orion is lucky if he gets 1 or 2 wins against the Surfer. This is complete DC bias.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.