this team vs green lantern corps(7200)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
superboy prime,black adam,silver surfer,thor,morg,asmodel,martian manhunter

vs 7200 green lanterns

fight takes place in space.

can these 7 warriors beat the whole corps? if not how many do they take down?

Entity
Depends on how long and well trained the GLs are!
With any decency thou they should take it. I mean its 7200 or the strongest willed people in the universe with the greatest weapons ever. They have absolutely unlimited potential.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Entity
Depends on how long and well trained the GLs are!
With any decency thou they should take it. I mean its 7200 or the strongest willed people in the universe with the greatest weapons ever. They have absolutely unlimited potential. read infinite crissi to see how just sbp fared against them. they are usually cannon fodder when they come in groups. sbp brought some pretty tough friends.

TricksterPriest
I'd favor the corp but for one thing.......Asmodel. The others would eventually go down, but (barring another Ion/Parallax) I don't know if the regular GLs can take him out.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'd favor the corp but for one thing.......Asmodel. The others would eventually go down, but (barring another Ion/Parallax) I don't know if the regular GLs can take him out. why do u think i threw asmodel in the mix. to make this not an open and shut case for either opinion. asmodel is one of my favorite characters. he just wasn only involved in a few stories. hes like tyrant of marvel. not even appearances, just a few more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.