Robots carrying guns in Iraq?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peter_F

Magee
Source?

Alfheim
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4199935.stm

Bicnarok

grey fox
F*ck

Wheres John Connor when ya need him....

inimalist
sweet

I'm all for robots smile

bring on the nano warfare

JohntheBaptist

PITT_HAPPENS
Not surprising at all, they have been using robots for awhile most with non-lethal force.

JohntheBaptist
Originally posted by PITT_HAPPENS
Not surprising at all, they have been using robots for awhile most with non-lethal force.

All with non lethal force till these. That's the difference.

laughing

PITT_HAPPENS

inimalist

PITT_HAPPENS
Originally posted by inimalist
they do have those armed predator drones smilesmile

which are tooooo sweet I haven't heard if they are, I know they are using the unarmed ones.

They have been using these for years now.

phalanx anti-aircraft gun

wArPao03q68

inimalist
damn, i need to go change my boxers....

PITT_HAPPENS
damn, i need to go change my boxers.... They are cool as hell, I got to see it live when they were testing them on the aircraft carrier I was stationed on.

Alfheim
damn....

The Grey Fox

Alfheim
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I knew the US army would do this soon. They've been working on the idea for a while (since the 70's) and it just shows how shit this world is getting. Bring on World War 3.

Scarey.

The Grey Fox
I'm not sure which president came up with it, though. Probably the guy after Nixon.

Mindship
bring on the nano warfare
Grey goo would be cool. But nothing would inspire shock and awe as much as flattening Pakistani mountains with Dark Star talking bombs.
blowup

inimalist
Originally posted by Mindship
Grey goo would be cool. But nothing would inspire shock and awe as much as flattening Pakistani mountains with Dark Star talking bombs.
blowup

lol

i was thinking more about the 16 000 000 000 000 000 spy camera reciever devices that can be held in the palm of a person's hand smile

or even a military application of cranial magnetic stimulation, to induce seizures or other things with electronic pulses smilesmile

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I knew the US army would do this soon. They've been working on the idea for a while (since the 70's) and it just shows how shit this world is getting. Bring on World War 3.

yes, because we all know that War is MUCH better when Solders die, as opposed to robots. I prefer the old way too, that way at least the wives and families could get that cool flag and box of ashes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.