What Do You THINK about????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vinz07
Guys what do you think about the people around you...SANE for Love or CRAZY for Love?????

chillmeistergen
I think you're a right bellsniff, who makes annoying threads.

Schecter
Originally posted by vinz07
Guys what do you think about the people around you...SANE for Love or CRAZY for Love?????

fail

vinz07
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I think you're a right bellsniff, who makes annoying threads.

never post your thread if you dont want...CALLUM..i will ask my SHARKS there to bite your little Ass.... eek!

chillmeistergen
Well done, you've used my first name.

Creshosk
Well done, you've used my first name. What... Sharks?

(I avoided the obvious direct insult that was begging for me to use it.)

KMC.Chan
Originally posted by vinz07

They need to post moar epic pooper.

Rogue Jedi
I think you're a right bellsniff, who makes annoying threads. more brit slang? Happy Dance what the hell is a bellsniff?

Goddess Kali
Crazy in Love

I think there are two types, Sane and Crazy. Sane Love is the type you can control, overcome, and get over, and still be mature about.

Crazy Love is the type that overwhelms you, and you either give into it completely, or you do everything you can to ignore it, but lose.

botankus
The KMC user CrazyInLove is a hottie, so it makes sense for a person to think about her.

Goddess Kali
Looking so Crazy In Love

Got me lookin

Got me looking

So Crazy In Love ....

uh oh - uh oh - uh oh - oh no no

Creshosk
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
what the hell is a bellsniff? Bell is a stand in for something of the male gender.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.