Star Wars: Force Unleashed question and theory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediKatarn1
The upcoming Star Wars video game by LucasArts,"The Force Unleashed." You play as Darth Vader's secret apprentice but in the Sith rule there can be only 2 Sith at a time (master and Aapprentice). If Vader has a secret apprentice wouldn't Sidious find out? Wouldn't that theoretically destory the rule of 2 Sith at a time? That means Vader and his secret apprentice would overthrow the Emperor. So I guess you can say this game breaks the Star Wars laws of physics or dynamics correct? Then there would be 3 Sith. What is your notion or theories?

BlaxicanHydra
The rule isn't exactly a physics rule or anything. And Vader's never said that he agreed with it so I don't see anything wrong with him breaking it.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by JediKatarn1
The upcoming Star Wars video game by LucasArts,"The Force Unleashed." You play as Darth Vader's secret apprentice but in the Sith rule there can be only 2 Sith at a time (master and Aapprentice). If Vader has a secret apprentice wouldn't Sidious find out? Wouldn't that theoretically destory the rule of 2 Sith at a time? That means Vader and his secret apprentice would overthrow the Emperor. So I guess you can say this game breaks the Star Wars laws of physics or dynamics correct? Then there would be 3 Sith. What is your notion or theories?

No it doesn't break physics if star wars because im fairly certain someone did breaf the rule of 2 many many years before vader would. Plus vader did break it later on in the a comic i believe that took place around esb n he could simply be a dark jedi that would become vader's apprentice once he overthrows sidious. It will be revealed when the game comes out. But one thing for sure is that the force powers look pretty sick.

Manslayer
Didnt the directors say that he was just a dark jedi and not a sith?

Darth Hord
cant remember was that said in a video or a magazine?

Captain REX
As far as I know, he's just a Dark Jedi.

In addition, EU material states that Palpatine's apprentice, Maul, was in training while Palpatine was still apprenticed to Darth Plagueis.

exanda kane
I think we should really draw emphasis to the word "secret", right about now.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by exanda kane
I think we should really draw emphasis to the word "secret", right about now.

very true he could be a very strong dark side adept for the empire that vader has taken under his wing and teaching a few him a few moves that will happen when the two were suppose to face the emperor. Is that any news on the release date i forget?

Captain REX
No idea about the release date. Supposed to be this year or next.

In any case, we had a similar case with Lumiya.

Janus Marius
Having secret apprentices as a Sith is as common as politicians keeping mistresses.

Darth Scythe
Originally posted by JediKatarn1

Newsflash: vader's not a boyscout.

lol@thinking he plays by the rules, especially after holding a grudge against the Emperor for figuring out he manipulated him.

joesdabest1
is this going to be canon?

Darth Hord
probably will be until stated as otherwise.

BlaxicanHydra
The guys at LucasArts say this will all be a canon piece in the continuity,

Darth Hord
and there u have it

Julie
Yeah, Vader's lacking a bit in the Sith lore portion of his education.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Julie
Yeah, Vader's lacking a bit in the Sith lore portion of his education.

Lovely sig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.