Goro vs Conan the Barbarian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who is the better warrior?

Jack Harkness
Conan pwns him.

norrinradd43
Conan

Soops220
Conan takes this.

jinzin
Goro kills conan so horribly it's not even funny.. Conan has always had a major problem dealing with superhuman type characters, the monkey men, and wolf men to name a few... Wit goro's overwhelming advantages in strength experience, and durability, not to mention the fact that he has energy based ranged attacks Conan doesn't stand much of a chance.

Jack Harkness
Originally posted by jinzin
Goro kills conan so horribly it's not even funny.. Conan has always had a major problem dealing with superhuman type characters, the monkey men, and wolf men to name a few... Wit goro's overwhelming advantages in strength experience, and durability, not to mention the fact that he has energy based ranged attacks Conan doesn't stand much of a chance. Goro loses. Happy Dance

jinzin
no expression

Sam Z
Goro kills conan so horribly it's not even funny.. Conan has always had a major problem dealing with superhuman type characters, the monkey men, and wolf men to name a few... Wit goro's overwhelming advantages in strength experience, and durability, not to mention the fact that he has energy based ranged attacks Conan doesn't stand much of a chance. laughing out loud

braz
Wait, is this Goro from Mortal Kombat? confused Cuz thats the only one I know of.

Sam Z
It is.

braz
Originally posted by Sam Z
It is.

Oh. no expression Well in that case, nut-punch ftw. big grin

Nah, really Goro stomps him, hes waaaaay too uber for Conan, especially with his ranged attacks.

Harry Fingerman
I'm wondering what Conan's sword would do to Goro...

Other than that, Goro smokes him.

quanchi112
i love goro. but he loses this. conan is more than liu kang.

jinzin
Originally posted by quanchi112
i love goro. but he loses this. conan is more than liu kang.

What the f**k?

Lui Kang has kicked a 15 ton pillar airborne without even trying!
He's defeated a sorcorer who had the power of thousands of warriors within him.
Conan's no where NEAR Lui Kang.

quanchi112
What the f**k?

Lui Kang has kicked a 15 ton pillar airborne without even trying!
He's defeated a sorcorer who had the power of thousands of warriors within him.
Conan's no where NEAR Lui Kang. liu kang failed against shang and quanc chi. he got his nek snapped like nothing. sorry conan would kill liu kang. i love mk but lets be reasonable here.

Harry Fingerman
liu kang failed against shang and quanc chi. he got his nek snapped like nothing. sorry conan would kill liu kang. i love mk but lets be reasonable here. You mean he failed against two people, who were his virtual equals?

Wow... what a pussy. confused

Not to mention he got cheaped out there...

OK, now I'm confused...
Classic Spawn vs Quanchi and Shang Tsung:
the deadly alliance wins. only thing that stopped them was a beefed up onaga.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
You mean he failed against two people, who were his virtual equals?

Wow... what a pussy. confused

Not to mention he got cheaped out there... shang tsung isnt his equal. i think we saw in the one on one fight that he was nothing to him. quanchi is the reason the alliance took off. sure without shang quan couldnt have done it all but he was the main force behind this alliance.

Harry Fingerman
shang tsung isnt his equal. i think we saw in the one on one fight that he was nothing to him. quanchi is the reason the alliance took off. sure without shang quan couldnt have done it all but he was the main force behind this alliance. I said virtual...
Not saying he's his equal, but around there.

Anyway, I don't even know why I'm arguing here...

jinzin
liu kang failed against shang and quanc chi. he got his nek snapped like nothing. sorry conan would kill liu kang. i love mk but lets be reasonable here.

Umm one sorcorer had the power of an elder God, the other had access to the sould chambers further enhnacing his power from thousands of dead warriors to millions....

Those two were able to take down Mortal Raiden, which is still impressive as hell.

And please, Lui Kang was winning that fight he got cheap shotted from behind...

Conan would even be able to fight one of them.

jinzin
shang tsung isnt his equal. i think we saw in the one on one fight that he was nothing to him. quanchi is the reason the alliance took off. sure without shang quan couldnt have done it all but he was the main force behind this alliance. Is that why when they fought it was a close battle? confused

quanchi112
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
I said virtual...
Not saying he's his equal, but around there.

Anyway, I don't even know why I'm arguing here... shang has never proven he can hang with liu kang. he hung with his zombie version once in the intro to armageddon.

whom do u think will make it over to the next mk game?

besides sub zero and scorpion?

golem370
Goro was undefeated for 500 years

quanchi112
Originally posted by golem370
Goro was undefeated for 500 years i know. until liu kang that little jerk met him. i never liked liu kang.

always loved goro but i still feel conan is to much.

golem370
The sword thing might be countered by Goro's four arms. Goro looks like he could be stronger then Conan which means he could grab Conan's arms at beat him down with the other two arms.

jinzin
Goro's WAYYYYYY stronger than conan... Again Li kang tosses around 20 tons of rubble with non-powered kicks, and Goro's multitudes stronger than Lui.

Plus he's got his energy attacks, Conan doesn't even dodge arrows a good percent of the time, he's going to get creamed here.

quanchi112
Goro's WAYYYYYY stronger than conan... Again Li kang tosses around 20 tons of rubble with non-powered kicks, and Goro's multitudes stronger than Lui.

Plus he's got his energy attacks, Conan doesn't even dodge arrows a good percent of the time, he's going to get creamed here. conan would cut off goros arms. i hate saying this. forgive me goro but ud lose.

sad

why did u make me do this. argue against one of my fav mk characters?

sad

Soljer
conan would cut off goros arms. i hate saying this. forgive me goro but ud lose.

sad

why did u make me do this. argue against one of my fav mk characters?

sad

You aren't arguing. An argument requires substantial evidence. Proof, as it were.

You're stating an opinion. "Goro would lose."

Repeating your opinion a multitude of times does NOT equal an argument. It's just repeating yourself.

jinzin
cause Goro's gonna stand there and let him right?

I mean COMMON.. the guy has super human durability.

Kung Lao can bring down trees, walls, pillars, and forest with the blade of his hat and it didn't do anything to Goro but leave a superficial cut. erm

Maybe, Conan can cleave through his arm, but then he's got three others to deal with and lets get real, Goro's an incredibly fast fighter, he's got thousands of years of experience on the barbarian and worse he has ranged attacks.. he doesn't even have to fight Conan up close...

Conan has inferior skill, inferior strength, inferior durability, inferior experience, equivolent speed, and inferior options for ranged attacks (as in NONE). He'll lose this fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
You aren't arguing. An argument requires substantial evidence. Proof, as it were.

You're stating an opinion. "Goro would lose."

Repeating your opinion a multitude of times does NOT equal an argument. It's just repeating yourself. conan attributes are listed as Peak human physical condition,
Melee weapons master,
Knowledge and experience of fighting the supernatural.

i think ull find that goro is supernatural. he has experience with this. if liu kang can defeat goro. hell didint noob almost kill him in battle. then of course conan can do it who has more experience than most mk fighters.

jinzin
conan attributes are listed as Peak human physical condition,
Melee weapons master,
Knowledge and experience of fighting the supernatural.

i think ull find that goro is supernatural. he has experience with this. if liu kang can defeat goro. hell didint noob almost kill him in battle. then of course conan can do it who has more experience than most mk fighters.

Well for one, Noob Saibot killed him with a cheap shot during an emmense confrontation between two full scale armies... and two Noob Saibot is EASILY superior to Conan as it is, the man's the wraith of the original sub zero empowered with attributes from an elder god...

Conan fights wizards using plot devices, in melee confrontations he has huge problems dealing with superhuman characters (not beasts but actual fighting characters). always has.

quanchi112
Well for one, Noob Saibot killed him with a cheap shot during an emmense confrontation between two full scale armies... and two Noob Saibot is EASILY superior to Conan as it is, the man's the wraith of the original sub zero empowered with attributes from an elder god...

Conan fights wizards using plot devices, in melee confrontations he has huge problems dealing with superhuman characters (not beasts but actual fighting characters). always has. conan has always fought against tougher odds. he would overcome the shokan nightmare.

jinzin
uh-huh so.. you have absolutely no argument like Soljer said... just "he'll find a way" nonsense. pffft. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.