Premiership Fantasy Football League - 2007/2008

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
New thread, and why not?

Anyway, it's the same address:

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

And this is the new code:

546373-112475

The deal is the same as before...pick your players, and get your points...

Fun.

Deathblow
All signed up, I am.

Victor Von Doom
Will do it soon.

Shadow_King
ok i signed up.

Victor Von Doom
Done.

DigiMark007
Sitting this year out. I was lost last year (not enough premiership coverage in the states...and I'm too lazy to check on stuff all the time) and I stopped paying attention to my team at about midseason....I probably came in last.

embarrasment

Anyway, good luck and all to everyone who enters.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Don't be a little kitty! Just do it! Who cares where anyone finishes? It's just a bit of fun...

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Don't be a little kitty! Just do it! Who cares where anyone finishes? It's just a bit of fun...

4 American Football fantasy leagues...I'd rather do it "right", and I don't have the time or inclination to put that effort in. Maybe next year, once I've pared down how many other leagues I'm in.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by DigiMark007
4 American Football fantasy leagues...I'd rather do it "right", and I don't have the time or inclination to put that effort in. Maybe next year, once I've pared down how many other leagues I'm in.

Come on.

Ya Krunk'd will *chivalrously* come last, so you don't have to.

C-come last.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
It's true. I promise.

Slay
Signed up.

Shadow_King
so i was wondering, can we switch up the players during the season, or only during the transfer window, because i remeber last time people complained over that...

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Do whatever.

Deano
joined!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.