Kazuya (tekken) vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sam Z
1st fight - h2h
2nd fight - Bats can use his weapons.

Jack Harkness
Bat wins both.

Spite. schmoll

KarlKarni

Jack Harkness
Wrong, a pressure point will put him down, Kaz never uses them, Bats takes more pain from others than Kaz, Bats is peak strength, he wins.

KarlKarni

Jack Harkness
Batman's never open. Like I said, the flood gates open here comes the fans of people we don't wanna see.

KarlKarni
You are the fanboy, not me.

You just keep saying skill, i say skill + superhuman strenght.

Batman would put up a good fight, but his skills are just not enough.

Jack Harkness
Prove it.

KarlKarni

Jack Harkness
Prove bats cant batter him.

Bats is peak hman, that means as trong as one can be, start READIGN comics.

KarlKarni
I know everything i need to know about Batman.

Start PLAYING video gameswink

Batman is only as strong as the DC-limit allows a human to be. In Tekken, humen can reach extraordinary amounts of strenght. Ordinary Tekken fighters has usually been seen smashing giant rocks and stuff like that, and Kazuya has trained since he was a little boy. His strenght is superhuman in the DC universe. And he has mad skills, he punched the light out of a candle without hitting the candle. And he generally has a lot of advanced maneuvers.

Jack Harkness
i have every Teken dont be stupid.

Batman kills him. goodbye.

KarlKarni

Jack Harkness
Well as long as I am starting may as well carry on, you never read comics if you think tbis crap. go back to reading playing your games.

theres a game section leave here go there

KarlKarni

Jack Harkness
Bats faces people like that all the time. thats why he wins.

Sam Z
Kazuya has superhuman durability:
He survived a fall from a mountain when he was 5 years old and managed to climb back up the mountain.
Later he was dropped into a mouth of volacano and he lived through that as well.
Kazuya has superhuman strength:
He can shatter boulders and huge bulletproof robots with his bare fists.
He also has superhuman speed and reflexes, seeing how he killed dozens of armed and trained soldiers that were after him and did it with his bare hands.
Not to menation that he has a devil gene which grants him various powers, icluding flight and tk powers.

KarlKarni
Originally posted by Sam Z
Kazuya has superhuman durability:
He survived a fall from a mountain when he was 5 years old and managed to climb back up the mountain.
Later he was dropped into a mouth of volacano and he lived through that as well.
Kazuya has superhuman strength:
He can shatter boulders and huge bulletproof robots with his bare fists.
He also has superhuman speed and reflexes, seeing how he killed dozens of armed and trained soldiers that were after him and did it with his bare hands.
Not to menation that he has a devil gene which grants him various powers, icluding flight and tk powers.

Dont takew Jack Harkness serious, he is trolling.

Jack Harkness
And your being dumb.

KarlKarni
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
And your being dumb.

Go fight a bear.

The result will be exactly the same as this fight. Except that now, the bear knows martial arts.

Jack Harkness
Wow great work.

Ryu has shown nothing to compare to Cap.

KarlKarni
Yes, he has. Ryu fights and defeats various men with shotguns and beats up normal people with easy punches. As i said, Ryu is not as skilled as Cap, but nearly, and Cap is not even close to being as strong and fast as Ryu.

Estacado
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
Wow great work.

Ryu has shown nothing to compare to Cap.
You suck.
Kazuya wins.

Sam Z
Yep.

But why bash him?

Estacado
Originally posted by Sam Z
Yep.

But why bash him?
He is already banned.haermm

Sam Z
Wasn't there that rule about not flaming banned members?

I need to catch up with everything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.