Your OWN mutant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evo
If you could be a mutant what would be your name, codename, and powers be?

Name:] Alex Creed
Codename:] Bolt
Powers:] He can convert his body into a metallic-like substance that can be morphed into different shapes. He can control wether the metallic-substance is as hard as adimantium or liquified like mercury.

magnuslives
alex creed? are you trying to make another son for sabertooth?

nimbus006
Name: Mike Gonzalez

Code Name: Fury

Height: 6'3 normal: can vary to whatever size

Weight: 250 lbs varies according to size and biological structure.

Powers: Has complete control of his biological structure. Can use this ability to alter his muscular composition and bone density for a variety of effects such as superhuman strength, speed, reflexes, stamina and durability. The limits of his strength are unknown, although he has been seen fighting the Hulk to a near standstill. All of Fury's abilities much like the Hulk are enhanced the more adrenaline is running through his body. He can withstand a nuclear explosion from only inches away, and has taken planet busting blasts from the likes of Thanos, Silver Surfer, and Beta Ray Bill. Fury can also increase his intelligence by producing more brain cells allowing him to process information quicker. Due to having complete control of his biological structure Fury has limited shape shifting capabilities such as altering his body composition to increase in size. Because of his mutant abilities Fury is imune to virtually every known toxin in the Universe, and has somewhat of a healing factor. It is been compared to that of Wolverine and the Hulk.

Abilities: Fury is one of the best known h2h combatants in the Universe. He uses an unorthadox fighting style which combines Brazilian Jiujitsu, Aikido, Judo, and Kung Fu.

Weapons: Fury is an expert in the use of all known weaponary, however his primary weapons of choice are two short crescent blades made from adamantium.

llagrok

llagrok

Alfheim
Both those mutants look Scandanvian. stick out tongue

llagrok
Originally posted by Alfheim
Both those mutants look Scandanvian. stick out tongue

What? how?

bitca360

Not prepared for a complete character bio yet, but I love characters with time travel powers. And even though he would have the appearance of a teenager, he is much older; but still doesn't have access to his full potential yet. Therefore he would only possess a few of the powers listed below in their most basic forms (******). And he would still be pretty damn cool IMO...and very Omega eventually

Codename: Kronos

Omega Level Mutant
Can use his extrodinary time manipulation powers to:

Accelarate the healing process on virtually any organic being (Biologically heal others & himself completely)
Accelerate the aging process on virtually any organic being (Completely disintegrates organic matter, turning it to dust)
Can also telepathically "read" the recent memories of a person or object by making physical contact with them
Chronal sense that enables him to "read" past imprints of other people off of material objects, feeling any thoughts or emotions they had when previously in contact with the item, and then perceive the future by sensing additional impressions left on the object by that person sometime after the present
Create portals that teleports himself & others through them across time and space
******The ability of instinctively knowing where he is & the present hour and date at all times
******Can slow time around himself allowing him to appear to be moving at super speeds or slow others down until they are essentially "frozen"; or put into a condition of temporal stasis
Can harness his energies to perform "chronoskimming"; which allows him to temporarily transplant a person's mind & send it through time into a younger/older version or a close ancestor/descendant, or as a disembodied astral form.
Posseses the passive ability to manipulate time to unconsciously emanate a 4th dimensional pulse which creates a chrono-shield protecting him from outside changes in the timeline
Most notable possesses the a sort of "constant clairvoyance". Meaning that even while unconcious, comatose, or in a general sleep like state he lives the next days events as if they were the present. He describes that while sleeping in the present, he "sees and learns of the immidiate future days events". He still emerges fully rested with perfect memory of what he lived
******Powers also include perfect memory allowing the ability to process data extremely fast. Whatever he sees, he remembers & can be recalled in an instant, with perfect clarity as if he was just there, and analyzed with flawless speed and accuracy
******Can access quick flashes or instant visions of the past & future events; adept in seeing present events (in locations other than his own)
By focusing his abilities against any particular opponent(s) in hand-to-hand combat, he can instantaneously see, predict, anticipate, & counter their attacks
As a side effect of his powers, he has a drastically altered aging process, causing him to age much slower than an ordinary human. So far it has appeared to have been haulted for a number of years & is on the brink of being classified as immortality...

Alfheim
Originally posted by llagrok
What? how?

They both got long blonde hair...yeah ok not all scanadanvians have blonde hair but you know the Swedish.......well anyway I was just thought since people seem to create characters based on themselves and you being Norwegian I just though maybe you might have long blonde hair....meh....gonna shut up now.

llagrok
They both got long blonde hair...yeah ok not all scanadanvians have blonde hair but you know the Swedish.......well anyway I was just thought since people seem to create characters based on themselves and you being Norwegian I just though maybe you might have long blonde hair....meh....gonna shut up now.

That's the only version of Torment that has blonde hair mad

Damn it all!!

Ordained
Originally posted by bitca360

Not prepared for a complete character bio yet, but I love characters with time travel powers. And even though he would have the appearance of a teenager, he is much older; but still doesn't have access to his full potential yet. Therefore he would only possess a few of the powers listed below in their most basic forms (******). And he would still be pretty damn cool IMO...and very Omega eventually

Codename: Kronos

Omega Level Mutant
Can use his extrodinary time manipulation powers to:

Accelarate the healing process on virtually any organic being (Biologically heal others & himself completely)
Accelerate the aging process on virtually any organic being (Completely disintegrates organic matter, turning it to dust)
Can also telepathically "read" the recent memories of a person or object by making physical contact with them
Chronal sense that enables him to "read" past imprints of other people off of material objects, feeling any thoughts or emotions they had when previously in contact with the item, and then perceive the future by sensing additional impressions left on the object by that person sometime after the present
Create portals that teleports himself & others through them across time and space
******The ability of instinctively knowing where he is & the present hour and date at all times
******Can slow time around himself allowing him to appear to be moving at super speeds or slow others down until they are essentially "frozen"; or put into a condition of temporal stasis
Can harness his energies to perform "chronoskimming"; which allows him to temporarily transplant a person's mind & send it through time into a younger/older version or a close ancestor/descendant, or as a disembodied astral form.
Posseses the passive ability to manipulate time to unconsciously emanate a 4th dimensional pulse which creates a chrono-shield protecting him from outside changes in the timeline
Most notable possesses the a sort of "constant clairvoyance". Meaning that even while unconcious, comatose, or in a general sleep like state he lives the next days events as if they were the present. He describes that while sleeping in the present, he "sees and learns of the immidiate future days events". He still emerges fully rested with perfect memory of what he lived
******Powers also include perfect memory allowing the ability to process data extremely fast. Whatever he sees, he remembers & can be recalled in an instant, with perfect clarity as if he was just there, and analyzed with flawless speed and accuracy
******Can access quick flashes or instant visions of the past & future events; adept in seeing present events (in locations other than his own)
By focusing his abilities against any particular opponent(s) in hand-to-hand combat, he can instantaneously see, predict, anticipate, & counter their attacks
As a side effect of his powers, he has a drastically altered aging process, causing him to age much slower than an ordinary human. So far it has appeared to have been haulted for a number of years & is on the brink of being classified as immortality...
I have a character just like that in a few RPs here. Nice.

Basco15
Name:Kyle Reign

Code Namemessedcar

Powers:Is able to change his body temperature to any temperature,so he is able to easily withstand supernova temperatures,or freeze people with a single touch.He is able to withstand the hottest temperatures unimaginable,and then some,and then some more.
Also,no matter what temperature he is,his body remains normal,no color change or etc.
He is able to heat his body while he is running to increase his speeds that are comparable to Wally West,this is because,the higher he raises his temp.,the faster he will go,and his temp. has no bounds.
He also has increased durability comparable to Colossus.
He has some what peak human strength,he is able to lift up to 1.5 tons without leverage.

llagrok
Uhm, Basco.

If his durability is comparable to Colossus', he should easily be able to press many more tons that. Peak human is also ca 800 lbs, above that is enhanced or superhuman.

CopycatF

Hey! not all swedish have blonde hair!!! we have brown hair, red hair and other colours too!! totally unfair saying swedish people all have blonde hair! mad

Soljer
What the f**k?

Reading some of these.....

I've got a mutant!

Name: UUber.

Appearance: Sexy!!!

Powers: Omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent.

roll eyes (sarcastic).

rader
Codename: Jeff
Time Line:Age of Apocolypse
Affiliation:Apocolypse
Weight: Whatever
Height: So-So
Hair Color: Lightish Dark
Eye Color: Unknown, he always wears shades
Powers: None really, but he looks really cool.
History: After convincing Apocolypse that he possessed the cool factor, what he claims to be a highly powerful mutation that prolly comes from the Leather Jacket, Shades, and owning a pet monkey(which would kick ass), he was originally accepted as a prelate, but then won a stairdown against one of The A-mans horse guys, Death, earning him a spot as one of Apoc's horsemen. This apparently proved to Huitzilopochtli
that he was a mutant because he did look cooler after becoming a horseman. He has single handedly beat the X-Men through forfit(due to the looking cool=being cool=powerful rule). Though Apocolypse fears this upstart, who became a horseman after just 13 minutes of becoming a prelate, might try to over throw him, he can't yet kill him due to a cool stealing device he is have dark beast construct, though the dark beast plans to actually turn the coolness into some sort of torture device for the uglies.

Ordained
I'd have a mutant with the power to control every aspect of nature ranging from weather control to communcating with animals.

magnuslives
hey, i have one

Name: Kurami Nisaya
Codename: N/A
Affiliation: (currently)hellfire club (black princess), (formerly) X-corp LA, Acolytes
Weight: N/A
Height: 5'6"
Hair: black (dyed blue)
eyes: amber
Appearance: she is the average height, skin tone and hair colour as most japanese people with long black hair which she recently cut to chin length and dyed blue. she typically wears jeans and a white t-shirt with a back leather jacket and carries a stun gun with her at all times.

Powers and skills: she is primarily an empath with the usual empathic abilities. she also has high level telekinetic abilities and can lift up to
850 lbs with her tk. her tk is powerful but she can not do intricate tasks like open a lock or flip a coin or fly, but she can use it in bursts like slamming some thing at a wall or to throw her into the air.
she is skilled in many forms of fighting like street fighting, aikido, jiujitsu and freestyle karate.

Weaknesses: she damaged her spinal cord when she was young so if hit correctly she will be permanentley paralysed from the waist down. she also sometimes feels others unwanted pain when in extreme emotional states sometimes, enough to knock herself out.

Power potential: with a lot of training she could be able to do more intricate things with her tk which she is currently working on. also if she tries to improve her empathic abilities she may one day be able to achieve total emotional control of herself and others.

Origin: when she was young a power ful japanese businessman had a hitman kill her mother leaving her father distraut. he was unable to cope with Kurami and her emerging powers so snet her to an orphanage. when she was 19 she was accepted into the Acolytes and with the fall of Asteroid M was invited by Xavier to join his X-men , she declined but when he started his x-corps she joined the LA branch on their recruitment drive. when it was disbanded she was left alone yet again and was caught by the hellfire club and sold as a slave. when she rebelled against them she was granted full club membership so as to stop it happening again as she partially destroyed their headquarters.

magnuslives
By the way, her hair is a very dark blue rather than like surges'. it is lighter near the tips and darker at the roots. she also normally wears biker boots.

magnuslives
here are strength, intelligence, energy projection, durability etc.

Genosha
No stats, but the name came to me in a vision...

Sister Magdelyn Bradly AKA FORCE OF HABIT.

I picture her as the burly bruiser type..maybe with a cigar even. So..strength, durability, and ...I don't know, she's salt of the earth so call it somekina earthquake ability.

Her parner would be Bar Nun. She'd have a gaze attack that makes grown men shuffle their feet sheepishly and somethimes even wet themselves.

magnuslives
wow.......

jdea
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/1700/starly5.png
Codename: STAR
Identity: Unknown
Place of Birth: ?
Marital Status: Single
Known Relatives: None
Group Affiliation: None
Base Of Operations: Unrevealed

Superhuman powers:
STAR’s mutant abilities has genetically altered her construction. Unlike humans and mutants, she has no bones, tissue or internal organs. Instead she is made of billions of super cells capable of performing all the necessary functions of the body; one cell is capable of functioning as her brain, arm or heart if necessary. Star has incredible regenerative abilities, and can fully reform if a single cell is left behind.
STAR’s abilities also grant her flexibility and shape-shifting. Like the mutant Morph she has no scent and is extremely difficult to track.

History:
A woman of few words, little is known about STAR; except that she's a bounty hunter, for hire. Recently she was hired by an unknown financier to hunt down and retrieve the mutant clone X-23.
STAR is skilled in hand to hand combat, and an expert huntswoman. As when she caught up with X-23 she bested her in combat. Although ruthless STAR feels the best part of the hunt is having a worthy prey, thus she spared X-23 because she felt she wasn’t at her best.

Weapons: Despite being a Mutant Bounty Hunter STAR uses no weapons or traps

Posted B4 yea i know, but different thread

hunter_blake05

code name: nature

birthday: july 18

affilation: new mutants

hair color: very dark green

eye color: aqua and sea green blended

weakness: pyro, meldown, sunfire, sunpyre, magama all kinds of fiering power.

team mates: cannonball, berzerker, boom boom, mirage and wolfsbane

power: can control all kinds of plant and trees. i can make an earthshake like avalanche and enhance sense of smell and feeling. agility and speed added. for addition of my power i can blend my self in any organic thing. i always use the ground shaking, wood block for defense and the attacking power like branch throwing from the ground, vine binding and pheromone poison.

first discovering of power: i can plant a tree in my hand from seed to a plant and transfer it in the ground.

costume: simple dark green fit jacket

power alike: combination of petra and avalanche

personality: very simple and kind guy but i can increase ny power and level it up if someone hurt me. my dream is to be a team of x-men but for now ive been in new mutants.

Ordained
My character is a little similar to Hunter's with a few extra powers. His powers are however derived from an ultimate source of infinite energy called The Light. Here he is:

Name: Lucas Taylor

Sex: Male

Alignment: None as of yet

Powers: Able to communicate and harness the full power of nature. Because his power is derived from one the most powerful sources of energy in the universe, he has a plethora of abilities centered around his main power.

~Weather manipulation. Ability to manipulate or mentally affect the weather.

~Earth manipulation. Ability to manipulate earth; sand, stone, rock, lava, dirt, or minerals.

~Plant manipulation. Ability to accelerate the growth of, control or animate plant life.

~Animal manipulation. Ability to summon, communicate and command animals.

If he taps into a greater amount of The Light's energy, Lucas would have the ultimate form of all of his abilities. This would include:

~Weather control. The psionic ability to control all forms of weather. He could reduce or raise the temperature of the environment, control all forms of precipitation, manipulate the wind to elevate himself to fly at high speeds, coalescence toxic atmospheric pollutants into acid rain or toxic fog, generate lightning and other electromagnetic atmospheric phenomenon, can fully control moisture, humidity and precipitation, and control atmospheric pressure.

~Earth control. The ability to psychokinetically manipulate, control, levitate and reshape the classic element of earth; sand, stone, rock, lava, and/or dirt and could even transform the consistency of earth and rock, such as turning a lump of coal into a diamond. He also could use this power to cause massive earthquakes and create shapes out of solid rock.

~Plant control. Lucas would be allowed to boost his immunity to all poisons, viruses, bacteria, and fungi. He would also be able to seduce women and men alike, often using pheromones to do so. He could also create the most potently powerful toxins that come in a number of varieties, from mind-controlling drugs to instantly fatal necrotics. His skin would be toxic as well, although contact with it is usually not fatal. He would be able to control plants with his mind meaning he would be able to manipulate and animate plants, using roots to form supports for various things, gigantic vines able to crush skyscrapers and give movement to trees and plants alike.

~Animal control. Able to mimic any abilities of any animal. This is achieved by either focusing on a specific animal near him, or, as he learned later, by connecting with the animal kingdom in general (this enables him to even mimic animals that are extinct). He does not grow wings to fly as a bird (instead he flies in classic "Superman style"wink, nor does he form gills to breathe underwater when mimicking a fish, but he has occasionally been known to mimic the actual appearances of animals, such as adopting the claws of a wolverine temporarily.

~Lucas is also sensitive to the dynamics of natural world. One consequence of this connection to nature is that he often suppresses extreme feelings to prevent his emotional state from resulting in violent phenomena. If he were to go into a blind rage, the weather would go out of control and animals and plants would go into a frenzy as well.

Appearance: Blond frazzled hair, Green eyes, Muscular build.

Weight: 174 lbs.

Height: 6' 5"

Race: Caucasian

Personality: Serene, comforting, understanding, caring but also head-strong and stubborn.

Static_Pulse
Codename: Omen

Realname: Julian Tompson

race:coucasian

Pesonality: Soft at heart but as ruthless as wolverine, bad tempered but caring

Power: force beams, shoots blast beams from hands freeazing time for what ever it hits and doing really bad damage to them. Force fields, Cruches everything it hits. Power drain, sucks the life force from target and takes super power.

Bio: found his powers when 16 years old when being bullyed. he was on the ground bleeding when the bullys started to walk away he drove his fingers into the bullys back, an aqua light glowed from his hand he droped the bully to the ground and he knocked the other ones away with a force field when he thrusted his fists. he's not not really good when he gets mad. His eyes glow when he's really pissed.

Static_Pulse
Hey it's me again

Codename: Abbadon (prieviously Omen, sorry if anyone has already used the name)

Race: Albino

name: Julian Tompson

personality: incredibly ticked off

powers: same as Omen but hyped up with Pheonix Force. his beams arn't blue now but red. when hyped up a red aura glows arround him

Bio: gained Pheonix force when about to die at the hands of Apocalypse,
he got the pheonix force and killed apocalypse.

hunter_blake05
we should make our new team...

Ordained
Originally posted by Static_Pulse
Codename: Abbadon

Realname: Julian Tompson

Powers: Force beams, shoots blast beams from hands freeazing time for what ever it hits and doing really bad damage to them. Force fields, Cruches everything it hits. Power drain, sucks the life force from target and takes super power. Hyped up with the Phoenix Force. His beams aren't blue now but red. When hyped up a red aura glows arround him.

Don't you think that this is way too many different powers that have no relation to each other and over kill with the Phoenix Force. He's not even an Omega level mutant.

P.S., Not trying to sound like a dick or anything.

Static_Pulse
stuff you Ordained!

anyway he's a level 5 mutant

platformskater
Codename: Bubble

Realname: Anna Flynn

Affilation: New X-men

Nationality: Irish/American

Pesonality: Bit of a recluse, usually keeps to herself. Opens up to a select few people

Power: the ability to create spherical force fields which protect whatever's inside from outside forces. With great concerntration she can control the environment within a bubble; such as the temperature, the air supply, muting of exterior sound etc

Bio: When she was 18, a number of bombs were set off in her hometown in Dublin. Her powers manifested in time just to save her from the blast that blew up her home. Unfortunately, she was only able to save her younger sister and herself, leaving the two of them to fend for themselves. Luckily, she found herself approached by Emma Frost within hours of losing her family. Still dealing with the loss of her family and her life in Ireland, Anna only really talks to her younger sister and Emma Frost at the Mansion, keeping mainly to herself.

id369

Alfheim

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.