The beast out of earth part 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

johannes

johannes

PITT_HAPPENS
WTF??? Why create two threads about the same subject mad

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PITT_HAPPENS

He's still writing 3, 4 and 5. laughing

johannes
Originally posted by PITT_HAPPENS

because it is to long for one post. if you find the bone i want to smell.

leonheartmm
johannes where do u get these ideas from. i mean what are your sources? cause i dont believe you alone can interpret all that in the way you did. you probably follow some sort of sect/philosophy of christianity/group. i would like to know.

PITT_HAPPENS
Originally posted by johannes
because it is to long for one post. if you find the bone i want to smell. crazysign

johannes
Originally posted by leonheartmm
johannes where do u get these ideas from. i mean what are your sources? cause i dont believe you alone can interpret all that in the way you did. you probably follow some sort of sect/philosophy of christianity/group. i would like to know.

if you know the bible you would know that that is my source.
why dont you believe that one person cant interpret this? the only thing i follow is the bible if you would call that a sect.
the things i say is the opening of a new spirit called the quickening spirit or the seventh trumpet or the opening of the seventh seal and i received it from Jesus Christ.

Imperial_Samura
if you know the bible you would know that that is my source.
why dont you believe that one person cant interpret this? the only thing i follow is the bible if you would call that a sect.
the things i say is the opening of a new spirit called the quickening spirit or the seventh trumpet or the opening of the seventh seal and i received it from Jesus Christ.

So if you were to present a brief, summerised version what exactly are you trying to say in your first two posts?

johannes
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
So if you were to present a brief, summerised version what exactly are you trying to say in your first two posts?

do you mean my two posts of the beast out of the earth?
you should first read the beast out of the sea.
to summerise; the beast out of the sea is to give us knowledge about the origin of mankind namely we came up from the sea to become land animals. it tells you how the senses developed on earth after leaving the water. before this the universe had no knowledge or the use of; taste, smell, hearing, sight etc.
the first thing that developed on earth (not in water) was hearing and the bible describes this era as the birth of Ishmael the wild one killing others and others killing it. the next thing that developed was speach/sound. the ten commandments was the way to get the developing human to listen intelligently.

once this was done we needed something new, namely imagination. to develope this we were given a hypothesis of a super sinless human who died for our sins and then on the third day ascended to heaven. by way of preaching this we had to imagine this ascending, imagine because we never saw it happened, we only believe it to be true. by way of believing this we created what we believe, we gave birth to this imaginory God, which will soon be reality.
the truth is; we are this Christ who came to earth. the idea was that we would create these things and then we get rid of this temporary body and receive an immortal body. to create things or to give birth to things you have to worship it and this meant that we worshipped visible things like visible Gods, this of cause is sin if we believe that God = spirit. for this reason that it is sin our body dies instead of us, it takes the brunt instead of us and you are set free from your body. the picture of the cross is a picture of yourself, namely your body = this cross you carry, you die on this cross and only then you are released. the place where the crusifiction took place = calvary and the meaning of calvary = place in the scull; this place of cause is your brain where you were crusified to be woken up on the third day which starts after 2000 years, which is now.
however; we cant say that only church develped the brain or imagination, there are many other things like; school, science etc.
it is now that a new spirit or understanding will become availible to us, it will happen automatically, but if we understand what will happen it is so much better. there are exiting times ahead of us.

Jim Reaper
Wow.

mr.smiley
Some of the things he's stating are actualy Gnostic belifes as well.

debbiejo
This really is an interesting view on those passages. We return to dust, just as the Jews and Jesus taught.

Number symbolism has always fascinated me, for 666 is man, 777 is completion, 888 is eternal supreme force, god minded and stuff. It could be speaking about the evolution of the human mind/intelligence/spirit.

Some others look at it as:

1 - unity, creation, independence

2 - duality, emergence

3 - power, generative force

4 - solidity, dullness5sensuality, pleasure

6 - perfection, harmony, balance

7 - mysticism, psychic, magic

8 - material, success, justice
9 - spiritual, mental achievement

These passages seem more mystic in nature.

KMC.Chan
do you mean my two posts of the beast out of the earth?
you should first read the beast out of the sea.
to summerise; the beast out of the sea is to give us knowledge about the origin of mankind namely we came up from the sea to become land animals. it tells you how the senses developed on earth after leaving the water. before this the universe had no knowledge or the use of; taste, smell, hearing, sight etc.
the first thing that developed on earth (not in water) was hearing and the bible describes this era as the birth of Ishmael the wild one killing others and others killing it. the next thing that developed was speach/sound. the ten commandments was the way to get the developing human to listen intelligently.

once this was done we needed something new, namely imagination. to develope this we were given a hypothesis of a super sinless human who died for our sins and then on the third day ascended to heaven. by way of preaching this we had to imagine this ascending, imagine because we never saw it happened, we only believe it to be true. by way of believing this we created what we believe, we gave birth to this imaginory God, which will soon be reality.
the truth is; we are this Christ who came to earth. the idea was that we would create these things and then we get rid of this temporary body and receive an immortal body. to create things or to give birth to things you have to worship it and this meant that we worshipped visible things like visible Gods, this of cause is sin if we believe that God = spirit. for this reason that it is sin our body dies instead of us, it takes the brunt instead of us and you are set free from your body. the picture of the cross is a picture of yourself, namely your body = this cross you carry, you die on this cross and only then you are released. the place where the crusifiction took place = calvary and the meaning of calvary = place in the scull; this place of cause is your brain where you were crusified to be woken up on the third day which starts after 2000 years, which is now.
however; we cant say that only church develped the brain or imagination, there are many other things like; school, science etc.
it is now that a new spirit or understanding will become availible to us, it will happen automatically, but if we understand what will happen it is so much better. there are exiting times ahead of us.

Jesus in Shit.

johannes
Originally posted by debbiejo
This really is an interesting view on those passages. We return to dust, just as the Jews and Jesus taught.

Number symbolism has always fascinated me, for 666 is man, 777 is completion, 888 is eternal supreme force, god minded and stuff. It could be speaking about the evolution of the human mind/intelligence/spirit.

Some others look at it as:

1 - unity, creation, independence

2 - duality, emergence

3 - power, generative force

4 - solidity, dullness5sensuality, pleasure

6 - perfection, harmony, balance

7 - mysticism, psychic, magic

8 - material, success, justice
9 - spiritual, mental achievement

These passages seem more mystic in nature.

currently we are in the world of 666. the No 6 is creator of form and shape and that is what we are doing now, creating form and shape of the future 777 world which nis a spiritual world while we are in a phisical world. shortly we will detect imortallity. the 888 world is a much more compacted world, bigger but more reachable if you have a look at the figure 8 you might understand it.

johannes
Originally posted by KMC.Chan
Jesus in Shit.

you are this Jesus, dont bless yourself.

Bicnarok

chithappens
I will @ some point but it better say something important to my life

Jim Reaper
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Could you maybe cut it short and get to the point, Im not reading all that for gollads sake

What the?!? There's a point to this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.