Batman and Nightwing vs Batgirl and Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
The fights in Gotham at night, and this is Batman from Batman and Son.

All other current versions for the other characters.

Everyone gets their standard equipment:

Batman- batarangs, grapple gun with retractable jumpchords, concussion/flash bombs, tear gas and smoke

Nightwing- fighting batons, grapple, flashbangs(stun grenades) and smoke capsules

Batgirl- shuriken, grapple with jumplines, mini-mines and tear gas.

Daredevil- billy clubs

guy222
Originally posted by braz

Batman- batarangs, grapple gun with retractable jumpchords, concussion/flash bombs, tear gas and smoke

Nightwing- fighting batons, grapple, flashbangs(stun grenades) and smoke capsules

Daredevil- billy clubs

Team One FTW

DARKLORDCAEDUS

Daredevil- billy clubs

Bruce and Dick take this.

braz
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Bruce and Dick take this.

It's damn close, Daredevil and Batgirl outclass Bats/NW in speed, agility and reation time. But Bruce is smarter than hell. Hard to say IMO erm

Wally West
I think its debatable whether DareDevil or Batgirl outclass Nightwing in agility. Hes the best acrobat in DC, that includes Batgirl, and I've never seen anything from DareDevil agility wise that Nightwing can't/hasn't matched.

Batman and Nightwing's team work would be a big factor here.

braz
^I thought DD was like superhuman with some of his agility feats almost like Spiderman.

Darth Martin
DD doesn't have superhuman agility he basically has no fear and isn' afraid to try stuff(partly cuz he's blind). DD basically peak human in the agility department. I wouldn't say Nightwing is above him but agility isn't going to win the fight. Batman and Nightwing win this due to superior and expirienced teamwork and gadgetry.

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
DD doesn't have superhuman agility he basically has no fear and isn' afraid to try stuff(partly cuz he's blind). DD basically peak human in the agility department. I wouldn't say Nightwing is above him but agility isn't going to win the fight. Batman and Nightwing win this due to superior and expirienced teamwork and gadgetry.

True they do have that as well, but still Daredevil and Batgirl are damned quick, dodging bullets even after theyre shot. I dont think Bats or NW have ever done that.

Wally West
^I thought DD was like superhuman with some of his agility feats almost like Spiderman. I don't think DD is on Spider-Man's level agility wise. Have you seen some of Nightwing's agility feats? They easily stack up against DD.

braz
Originally posted by Wally West
I don't think DD is on Spider-Man's level agility wise. Have you seen some of Nightwing's agility feats? They easily stack up against DD.

Oh yeah I have, so I know hes damned agile too, but its just..
I think Ive been hearing so many people over-hyping DD's agility and I just went along with it.

ExtraMision5555
I agree, Nightwing is like a DC daredevil agility wise, but I think the best fighter here is Daredevil not neccessairily in skill because ide say batman & him are atleast equal, but because of daredevils "advantages".

That would work very well for daredevil. Obviously Batman & Nightwing have plenty of teamwork expirence here and that could tilt the fight in their favor. Good fight, im not sure who the winner is here

Darth Martin
True they do have that as well, but still Daredevil and Batgirl are damned quick, dodging bullets even after theyre shot. I dont think Bats or NW have ever done that. DD and Cassandra have limited pre-cog. That's how they dodge bullets on a regular basis. DD ain't dodging a bunch bat grenades though.

Wally West
Nah DD is crazy agile too, its just people are to quick to disregard Nightwing's agility which is about as good as it gets.

Theres lots of examples of Batman and Nightwing doding/avoiding bullet fire by the way, among other things, although in things like that DD and Batgirl would have the edge. I think teamwork + gadgets would give the dynamic duo the edge here, but its mighty close.

ExtraMision5555
Oh yeah I have, so I know hes damned agile too, but its just..
I think Ive been hearing so many people over-hyping DD's agility and I just went along with it.

Though some people may exzadurate it make no mistake, he has some pretty rediculous agility feats, and hes VERY agile. and if im not mistaken dd is SLIGHTLY, superhuman due to the radiation. But VERRYY slightly,

Darth Martin
But as far as agil;ity goes Dick is pretty much on the same level as Matt. Matt just has Superhuman senses and limited pre-cog.

ExtraMision5555
But as far as agil;ity goes Dick is pretty much on the same level as Matt. Matt just has Superhuman senses and limited pre-cog.
Yes tahts essentially what i was getting at. Becuase of his advantages, his agility is sort of boosted in a sense

braz
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Though some people may exzadurate it make no mistake, he has some pretty rediculous agility feats, and hes VERY agile. and if im not mistaken dd is SLIGHTLY, superhuman due to the radiation. But VERRYY slightly,

Yeah, and with his pre-cog and radar sense and all that, I'd say he could barely but just barely take a majority against Nightwing

braz
DD and Cassandra have limited pre-cog. That's how they dodge bullets on a regular basis. DD ain't dodging a bunch bat grenades though.

Yeah, thats why I teamed them up together. big grin

Darth Martin
No I'd take Nightwing over DD cuz of his superior gadgetry and expirience. You have to remember Grayson has been around for a looong time. Just hasn't been Nightwing the whole time. He was the first Robin.

Wally West
I think since they know her so well Batman and Nightwing working together could take down Batgirl fairly quickly.

Darth Martin
Yea and they decapacitate DD next due to loud explosions of grenades and flashbangs going off and put DD down eventually.

ExtraMision5555
i was going to say that batman and nightwing know batgirl pretty good allready but someone allready said taht
and because of that i thikn that secures the win for the team
DD could definately take Nightwing and batman individually
but once batgirls gone it would be too difficult

braz
Daredevil might be able to take out Nightwing, but not Batman.

braz
Bizzump.

no expression

Oh shit, did I really just say that...??

*Slaps forehead*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.