Ganon vs World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harry Fingerman
They start the fight in Hyrule Castle.

Ganon gets his big ass sword, etc.
Oh ya, and he doesn't have the weak spot on his belly.

Who wins?

quanchi112
ww hulk beats his ass.

guy222
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
They start the fight in Hyrule Castle.

Ganon gets his big ass sword, etc.
Oh ya, and he doesn't have the weak spot on his belly.

Who wins?

WWH

Soops220
Gannon is like 0 for 12 against a prepubescent, elf boy. I'll take Hulk on this one.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
WWH

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Soops220
Gannon is like 0 for 12 against a prepubescent, elf boy. I'll take Hulk on this one.

A teenage elf boy. Who's one of the best swordsmen in videogames and has an ungodly powerful sword. Ganon will take Hulk to the cleaners. Triforce ftw. 313

Kutulu
HULK SMASH PUNY PIXELS!

SnazzySmurph
Which version of Ganon?

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Which version of Ganon? Twilight Princess.
Starts out as Ganondorf, with the ability to morph into giant pig, and God mode.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Twilight Princess.
Starts out as Ganondorf, with the ability to morph into giant pig, and God mode. Ganondorf KTFO's Hulk.

Hannibal-Lector
Techniqually Ganon/ganondorf cannot be hurt by anything besides light arrows and then the master sword... but then again, he doesnt really have enought strength to hurt Hulk... so hulk could just casually walk the earth while Ganon is pounding on him until he finds himself some nice light arrows and the master sword... unless magic hurts Hulk

lando005
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Techniqually Ganon/ganondorf cannot be hurt by anything besides light arrows and then the master sword... but then again, he doesnt really have enought strength to hurt Hulk... so hulk could just casually walk the earth while Ganon is pounding on him until he finds himself some nice light arrows and the master sword... unless magic hurts Hulk hulk cant wield the master sword though and i doubt he is able to use light arrows

Skeets
Ganon via BFR.

illadelph12
Good thread. thumb up

lando005
Originally posted by Skeets
Ganon via BFR. agreed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.