ANIME MUNDI { gaia/ the spirit of the world}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
ive always sorta beleived in sum form of the anima mundi philosophy. the spirit of the universe/existance/all things named and unnamed. the spirit/energy which gives rise to all things and to which all things return. or the underlying truth which in universal.

what do u guys think?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anima_mundi_%28spirit%29

leonheartmm
oh sorry edit. its animA mundi. i dunno how to change the title form the mods though.

BlaxicanHydra
L-Sama's cooler.

leonheartmm
sorry. were not talking about plot devices concerning big girls with little breasts here. lol.

debbiejo
Since many studies in the quantum physics fields have been published, it would seem that everything is not what we perceive it to be. Down to the smallest sub particle along with non-location, it would seem that all things are connected with some intelligence.

chithappens
Do you know of any religion that follows this?

Bicnarok

Atlantis001

leonheartmm
scientific fantasy?! u do know that theres far more evidence than SLIT experiments to back it up dont you. young only gave the FIRST evidence for it in split experiments.

Mindship
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Well seeing as quantum physics is just scientific fantasy, its just an evidence less theory based solely on the slit experiment.
That "scientific fantasy" is what's allowing you to read this forum and post your opinion.

One should, however, be careful not to confuse quantum theory (which represents the deep structure or holoarchy of the physical world only) with the overall hierarchy of manifestations of consciousness (as presented by esoteric schools of thought), which includes but is not limited to the physical world.

Alfheim
Originally posted by leonheartmm
ive always sorta beleived in sum form of the anima mundi philosophy. the spirit of the universe/existance/all things named and unnamed. the spirit/energy which gives rise to all things and to which all things return. or the underlying truth which in universal.

what do u guys think?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anima_mundi_%28spirit%29

Well yeah I belive in it the form of the norse gods and the elves.

SelphieT
Do you believe in Final Fantasy? laughing out loud

Alfheim
Originally posted by SelphieT

If you belive in anything strong enough it can affect your reality. There are various reaons why I belive in gods but it would be along list. I'll try and summarise.

1. Having visions during meditation
2. "Supernatural" experiences when I was younger.
3. Seeing a Qi-gong master get pushed back by an invisible force
4. The fact that people with conflicting beliefs still experience miracles that confirm their faith.

Alfheim
5. ....and oh yeah the stories are supposed to be metaphorical.

inimalist
Originally posted by Bicnarok
quantum physics is just scientific fantasy

big grin

debbiejo
Thank you Atlantis and Mindship. I would expand a bit, but I am just not as exact with words as you both are.

Thank you for your intelligent conversations in the philosophy forms with explanations on this topic.

Party in Brazil................drunk

leonheartmm
Originally posted by SelphieT

final fantasy 9 changed my life. so did chrono cross. but its not THAT gaia im talking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.