the biggest mouth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
which marvel or dc character can scream the loudest ?

my vote is on rukus. after watching him knock everyone down with one scream in that episode i say he has the bigest mouth.

lordboo
black bolt?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by lordboo
black bolt? naw rukus can scream a little harder than him. for dc i have to go with black canary

lordboo
black bolts scream can level hell of a lot things

spidey-dude
black bolts scream can level hell of a lot things did u watch any of the xmen animated series episodes in the savage land ?

lordboo
Originally posted by spidey-dude
did u watch any of the xmen animated series episodes in the savage land ?
got the full series on dvd.
i didnt realize it included cartoons as well

spidey-dude
got the full series on dvd.
i didnt realize it included cartoons as well i dont know if i have his name wrong but i think it was rukus that worked with sinister and knocked everyone down for awhile after him screaming loud as hell.

ExtraMision5555
blackbolts voice actually isint much louder than a normal human, its just very destructive

SnazzySmurph
Power Girl.

Oh, oops, this is biggest mouth, not deepest throat.

Endless Mike
Genis - Vell screamed pretty loud

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Power Girl.

Oh, oops, this is biggest mouth, not deepest throat. laughing laughing laughing

spidey-dude
Power Girl.

Oh, oops, this is biggest mouth, not deepest throat. right this is biggest mouth

Soljer
right this is biggest mouth

How cute.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Blackbolt. Black Canary. Siryn. Bansheee

Scoobless
Hulk will scream pretty loud when Thor crushes his family jewels with Mjolnir.

evil face

shksprtx
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Bansheee

Co-signed. Also, Klaw can probably scream pretty loudly...

llagrok
did u watch any of the xmen animated series episodes in the savage land ?

You are not an idiot.

You can't even begin to compare Ruckus MINOR damage to the things that Black Bolt has done.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by llagrok
You are not an idiot.

You can't even begin to compare Ruckus MINOR damage to the things that Black Bolt has done. yes i know im not thanks smile

Artemis1860
Blackbolt.

No one's yell or scream is loud enough to do damage anymore than his.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Artemis1860
Blackbolt.

No one's yell or scream is loud enough to do damage anymore than his. naw i say rukus is louder

llagrok
naw i say rukus is louder

Based on the fact that he blew over some palm trees? Gimme a break.

Artemis1860
naw i say rukus is louder

you say. do you prove?

Blackbolt: Blackbolt Respect thread
Just about any proof necessary for blackbolt is there.

All I've seen you mention so far are the animated series, do you have other proof?

Big Sexy
naw i say rukus is louder Rukus is trash. Theres no comparison between him and Blackbolt

charlemagne9746
What about Zauriel? His screams can liquify flesh.

Disappear
ruckus was one of sinister's nasty boys in x-factor issues 72-75. any noise he heard, he could replicate and reproduce through his vocal chords a thousandfold. we don't know if he has a limit, but his scream after amplifying a pull-and-pop firecracker released a sonic burst that ****ed up some cops and their cars. assuming he could replicate sounds up to and including siryn and banshee's power, he'd be a decent match for blackbolt. if he could go higher, he could easily win. he just can't do it on his own, so it's kind of cheating.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Disappear
ruckus was one of sinister's nasty boys in x-factor issues 72-75. any noise he heard, he could replicate and reproduce through his vocal chords a thousandfold. we don't know if he has a limit, but his scream after amplifying a pull-and-pop firecracker released a sonic burst that ****ed up some cops and their cars. assuming he could replicate sounds up to and including siryn and banshee's power, he'd be a decent match for blackbolt. if he could go higher, he could easily win. he just can't do it on his own, so it's kind of cheating.

Even the threat of a blackbolt scream has frightened Galactus before..and I believe even some abstract beings. I doubt Ruckus can do the same.

Soljer
If by frightened you mean 'made them blink.'

Disappear
we don't know enough about the character to say that definitively. but, like i said, he's kind of a cheater, so who knows? should he even count?

Swanky-Tuna
Power Girl.

Oh, oops, this is biggest mouth, not deepest throat.
I'd like to congratulate you on how little sense that made, even as a beej joke.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I'd like to congratulate you on how little sense that made, even as a beej joke. Yeah, I realized shortly afterwards, because then it gets into size etc, which wasn't the point.

I would've used a different adjective, but I was thinking of Deep Throat at the time.

Meh. erm

Harry Fingerman
Smurph's got a big mouth... as Martian told me...

Of course, that could just be Martian bragging...

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Smurph's got a big mouth... as Martian told me...

Of course, that could just be Martian bragging...

131 No, that was Martian trying to let you know.

You see, after I let everyone know about your affair with Batdude, he called me a "big mouth".

He probably should have made it clearer to you, but hey, this is Martian we're talking about. Communicating is tough for him.

Harry Fingerman
No, that was Martian trying to let you know.

You see, after I let everyone know about your affair with Batdude, he called me a "big mouth".

He probably should have made it clearer to you, but hey, this is Martian we're talking about. Communicating is tough for him. Not guilty. happybday

I believe he said someding about ur mouth being able to fit large (*) peniss in it.
He said he was a first hand test fro teh new smurph.

Yup, he's a peon. yes

*But, this could be him braging of cor-rus.

SnazzySmurph
I believe he said someding about ur mouth being able to fit large (*) peniss in it.
He said he was a first hand test fro teh new smurph.
You're lack of innuendo sucks the fun out of this.

schmoll

Harry Fingerman

schmoll Thats wat he said. cool

Anyway... someone's got to bring it up sometime...ermm
And no, I'm not talking about sexy sex.

Martian_mind

schmoll

Funny,women often complain your lack of something is what prevents the sucking.

SnazzySmurph
Thats wat he said. cool

Anyway... someone's got to bring it up sometime...ermm
And no, I'm not talking about sexy sex. forgetu

That's what Trick said.

At least, the last part.

spidey-dude
you say. do you prove?

Blackbolt: Blackbolt Respect thread
Just about any proof necessary for blackbolt is there.

All I've seen you mention so far are the animated series, do you have other proof? i havent seen him in any books so the animated series is the only proof sorry to dissapoint you

spidey-dude
Based on the fact that he blew over some palm trees? Gimme a break. he did more than that

spidey-dude
we don't know enough about the character to say that definitively. but, like i said, he's kind of a cheater, so who knows? should he even count? where all cheaters every now and then so yah he counts

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Funny,women often complain your lack of something is what prevents the sucking. dis iz gunna git urgly.scared

SnazzySmurph
Funny,women often complain your lack of something is what prevents the sucking. That was Batdude. And the word that you're looking for is "consent".

Martian_mind
That was Batdude. And the word that you're looking for is "consent".

So...Batdude not consenting is what prevents it?

spidey-dude
That was Batdude. And the word that you're looking for is "consent". try no to bring up soljer or soujaboy. its been a nice day so far.

SnazzySmurph
So...Batdude not consenting is what prevents it? You said "my" lacking something.

Now you're saying "Batdude's" lacking something?

I mean he is (a plethora of things), but let's stick to dah original story.

Harry Fingerman
So...Batdude not consenting is what prevents it? Reported

Martian_mind
You said "my" lacking something.

Now you're saying "Batdude's" lacking something?

I mean he is (a plethora of things), but let's stick to dah original story.

Are you high?

spidey-dude
how come only my threads start fights ?

SnazzySmurph
Are you high? Canadians don't get high.

We get "lofty".

Oh, and no.

Disappear
ruckus' power relies on his processing and reproducing of other sounds, whereas characters like banshee, blackbolt and black canary produce the sounds themselves. they don't count as cheaters in the same sense, or really in any sense at all.

spidey-dude
ruckus' power relies on his processing and reproducing of other sounds, whereas characters like banshee, blackbolt and black canary produce the sounds themselves. they don't count as cheaters in the same sense, or really in any sense at all. in the cartoon i saw him breath in 1st really hard before he let it out so yah thats his own voice

Disappear
the guy still needs to expel air to create sound, but he's not using his natural voice. he's using a mutant-modified set of vocal chords capable of recreating sound relayed from his inner ear, only a thousand times louder. it's his voice, but it's not his sound. he couldn't do the same thing if there weren't sounds around for him to reproduce, which is not the same restriction other sonic-based characters face. so, he's kind of a cheater.

the animated series, by the way, isn't a comic book. and this is a comic forum. so, if you want to use the character, it's wise to rely on their in-comic, canon abilities. these are ruckus'.

spidey-dude
the guy still needs to expel air to create sound, but he's not using his natural voice. he's using a mutant-modified set of vocal chords capable of recreating sound relayed from his inner ear, only a thousand times louder. it's his voice, but it's not his sound. he couldn't do the same thing if there weren't sounds around for him to reproduce, which is not the same restriction other sonic-based characters face. so, he's kind of a cheater. and also i only have info of rukus from the cartoon i havent seen him in any books.

the animated series, by the way, isn't a comic book. and this is a comic forum. so, if you want to use the character, it's wise to rely on their in-comic, canon abilities. these are ruckus'. dude hes out on an island with nobody there what other voice was he getting ? thats his own voice screaming. and also i only know him from the cartoon i havent seen him in any books yet

SnazzySmurph
ruckus' power relies on his processing and reproducing of other sounds, whereas characters like banshee, blackbolt and black canary produce the sounds themselves. they don't count as cheaters in the same sense, or really in any sense at all. The damage from Black Bolt's voice isn't primarily sound related, however.

Disappear
the animated series is not a comic book. it took extensive liberties with the material, as any viewer who also read the comics could see. ruckus also doesnt need another VOICE in order to use his powers, just another sound. as i already pointed out, in x-factor he used the sound of a firecracker. not somebody saying "pop" loudly. it's his voice, true, but he's copying another sound. he's basically an amp, something which can't crank up the volume if nothing's being inputed.

The damage from Black Bolt's voice isn't primarily sound related, however.
traditionally, that's true. it may be being changed, as lately it's been consistently referred to as a sonic attack. regardless, whether it's an energy fluctuation from the absorption and manipulation of free-floating electrons or a sonic pulse, it's probably really ****in' loud.

spidey-dude
the animated series is not a comic book. it took extensive liberties with the material, as any viewer who also read the comics could see. ruckus also doesnt need another VOICE in order to use his powers, just another sound. as i already pointed out, in x-factor he used the sound of a firecracker. not somebody saying "pop" loudly. it's his voice, true, but he's copying another sound. he's basically an amp, something which can't crank up the volume if nothing's being inputed. and how is that cheating ? thats his powers he has to grab sound to use it at others. just like pyro cant create his own flames he has to grab it and from there use it

Disappear
and pyro's a cheater, too. you wouldn't say "who can create the hottest flame" and vote pyro, because pyro isn't creating it. he's just manipulating that which already exists. so is ruckus.

listen dude, i already validated your argument for ruckus' ability using canon information; something you apparently lack. it's not my fault the guy can't make a big noise without reproducing one. banshee, siryn, blackbolt, black canary, claw and so on CAN. thus, ruckus is a bit of a cheater in that department.

SnazzySmurph
traditionally, that's true. it may be being changed, as lately it's been consistently referred to as a sonic attack. regardless, whether it's an energy fluctuation from the absorption and manipulation of free-floating electrons or a sonic pulse, it's probably really ****in' loud. That's because as of late, nobody seems to have a grasp of BB's powers... but, without an official retcon, yada yada.

Well, even traditionally, it's been said to cause sonic booms and the like as a result of the electron manipulation. So, under the assumption that Ruckus replicates sound, and not only voices (I wouldn't know), he could still theoretically replicate the damage. If he doesn't have a cap.

spidey-dude
and pyro's a cheater, too. you wouldn't say "who can create the hottest flame" and vote pyro, because pyro isn't creating it. he's just manipulating that which already exists. so is ruckus.

listen dude, i already validated your argument for ruckus' ability using canon information; something you apparently lack. it's not my fault the guy can't make a big noise without reproducing one. banshee, siryn, blackbolt, black canary, claw and so on CAN. thus, ruckus is a bit of a cheater in that department. the point of this thread is who can scream the loudest no matter how they create the sound. and no pyro isnt a cheater not his fault he cant create the flamse himself hes no firelord or none of that but thats his power he can only manipulate it so there.

Disappear
you argue like an impudent little kid, bud. "so there"? really? that's your big clincher.

if i'm not mistaken, banshee used his anti-moses magnum scream in the animated series, too. that scream was powerful enough to counteract another sonic wave that would've destroyed all of japan. that's better than rustling some treetops. even in TAS, ruckus doesn't win.

as for whether or not he could replicate a blackbolt-, or even a banshee-level, sound is unknown; so we can't rely on an assumption either way. schroedinger's cat. it's basically a logical DQ.

spidey-dude
you argue like an impudent little kid, bud. "so there"? really? that's your big clincher.

if i'm not mistaken, banshee used his anti-moses magnum scream in the animated series, too. that scream was powerful enough to counteract another sonic wave that would've destroyed all of japan. that's better than rustling some treetops. even in TAS, ruckus doesn't win.

as for whether or not he could replicate a blackbolt-, or even a banshee-level, sound is unknown; so we can't rely on an assumption either way. schroedinger's cat. it's basically a logical DQ. im not arguing im trying to make a point but your hard head doesnt get it.

Disappear
my hard head also doesn't start threads that ask a question, despite the fact that i've already made up my mind and won't change it despite evidence that contradicts my position.

just make a thread called "worthless opinions with no foundation" where you can tell people what you think and don't start up poll threads when you're not open to having your mind changed.

this is what i get for helping people, it seems.

SnazzySmurph
my hard head also doesn't start threads that ask a question, despite the fact that i've already made up my mind and won't change it despite evidence that contradicts my position.

just make a thread called "worthless opinions with no foundation" where you can tell people what you think and don't start up poll threads when you're not open to having your mind changed.

this is what i get for helping people, it seems. Pwned.

Artemis1860
Hey spidey-dude. Cartoon does not equal canon. So just because that's all you know about him, does not mean that's all you can use to argue about him. Do some reasearch next time before arguing for him.

Why are we even still arguing this now?

shksprtx
Farking Klaw, people!

llagrok

this is what i get for helping people, it seems.

Zing!

spidey-dude

this is what i get for helping people, it seems. if you dont like it then gtf OUT go make a better thread since you think your so much better.

spidey-dude
Hey spidey-dude. Cartoon does not equal canon. So just because that's all you know about him, does not mean that's all you can use to argue about him. Do some reasearch next time before arguing for him.

Why are we even still arguing this now? makinga point to him of what he can do.

Harry Fingerman

this is what i get for helping people, it seems. Burn!!

Artemis1860
makinga point to him of what he can do.

To who? And with what? You haven't mentioned a comic yet. There are comics available of him, check them out, online or otherwise, then debate this. But the show alone is not enough proof against what's commonly known about blackbolt, much less what's published.

spidey-dude
To who? And with what? You haven't mentioned a comic yet. There are comics available of him, check them out, online or otherwise, then debate this. But the show alone is not enough proof against what's commonly known about blackbolt, much less what's published. again babe i havent seen him in any comics hes not a verry popular character. i only know him from the cartoon got a problem with that. thats to bad

Artemis1860
again babe i havent seen him in any comics hes not a verry popular character. i only know him from the cartoon got a problem with that. thats to bad

babe? Sorry, married darlin, I ain't available.

spidey-dude
babe? Sorry, married darlin, I ain't available. your married and you use your spare time chatting ? smart

llagrok
Someone's full of them self .

spidey-dude
Someone's full of them self . diddo

Artemis1860
Sarcasm is wasted on my fellow posters it seems.

spidey-dude
Sarcasm is wasted on my fellow posters it seems. u see abunch of sarcasm on here these days so your gonna have to get used to it sorry.

Artemis1860
i've been on here logn enough to know that. I shall have to use my fake sarcasm tags again.

As for me being full of myself, i'm well aware of my hideous beastly status, so... stick out tongue

I just said that crap because spidey-dude, you were repeating about being right without proper proof, i'm done debating, it's not a debate when you can't concede a point or are too lazy to do the extra research.
i was trying not to be a b**** about it.

spidey-dude
i've been on here logn enough to know that. I shall have to use my fake sarcasm tags again.

As for me being full of myself, i'm well aware of my hideous beastly status, so... stick out tongue

I just said that crap because spidey-dude, you were repeating about being right without proper proof, i'm done debating, it's not a debate when you can't concede a point or are too lazy to do the extra research.
i was trying not to be a b**** about it. be a b**** all you want. its ok we all have to be our selves big grin

Artemis1860
be a b**** all you want. its ok we all have to be our selves big grin

smart*** stick out tongue

spidey-dude
smart*** stick out tongue they blocked us from typing ass ?

Artemis1860
they blocked us from typing ass ?

rofl, obviously not, i just did that. i'm staying with friends at the moment who dont like that sort of things, so i edit it out in my posts.

spidey-dude
rofl, obviously not, i just did that. i'm staying with friends at the moment who dont like that sort of things, so i edit it out in my posts. pretty sensitive friends you have there if it bothers them just to hear the word ass.

Artemis1860
pretty sensitive friends you have there if it bothers them just to hear the word ass.

It's a faith thing, and they run an all girl's christian children's home.

I'm just respecting their wishes, no big deal. not like it kills me to use an asterick from time to time. besides, at work, it's no holds barred, i cuss like a sailor. big grin

llagrok
Your friends don't approve of you using the word ass?

Do they think the internet police will get 'em if you use bad words on their computer?

spidey-dude
It's a faith thing, and they run an all girl's christian children's home.

I'm just respecting their wishes, no big deal. not like it kills me to use an asterick from time to time. besides, at work, it's no holds barred, i cuss like a sailor. big grin cool

Artemis1860
Your friends don't approve of you using the word ass?

Do they think the internet police will get 'em if you use bad words on their computer?

see above.

Creshosk
an all girl's christian children's home. I've never seen those words in that combination and order before... What exactly is it?

DigiMark007
Closed. Too many reports. Spidey-dude, clean yourself up...all that swearing and bashing leaves a bad stain on your image. And if you don't feel like doing it for selfish reasons, then just stop because I told you to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.