SS4 Goku v. WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
This is Goku's most powerful form. Can he take down the massive man beast known as World War Hulk? Fight takes place on Earth.

Harry Fingerman
Yes...

Easily.

Soljer
Cell's healing factor > Hulk's.

SSJ2 Gohan > Cell.

SSJ3 Goku > SSJ2 Gohan.

SSJ4 Goku does not compute. GT is a trash pile.

smile.

Endless Mike
SSJ4 has practically no feats that even put him over SSJ1. Hell, base Goku when he first fought Vegeta impressed me more than anything he did in GT (also GT just sucked).

ExtraMision5555
Hulk gets his head twisted off

Endless Mike
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Hulk gets his head twisted off

Because any DBZ character has ever displayed physical strength even close to what the Hulk can do.... even before his latest powerup he held an entire planet together.

llagrok
Most DBZ character could utterly annihilate the Hulk from distance. SSJ4 can take him any way.

King Kandy
Horrible, horrible spite.

playa1258
Hulk would punch that little ***** into orbit.

King Kandy
Originally posted by playa1258
Hulk would punch that little ***** into orbit.
Yes, he could.

Unfortunatly, that wouldn't do much to stop him.

playa1258
Goku can't survive in space the last i heard.

King Kandy
Originally posted by playa1258
Goku can't survive in space the last i heard.
That's right... But he'll only stay there for a second.

illadelph12
Which I never understood. Other Saiyans could (namely Vegeta and Goku's father). And didn't Goku survive the explosion of Namek and fly through space? I can't remember correctly.

King Kandy
Originally posted by illadelph12
And didn't Goku survive the explosion of Namek and fly through space?
In a spaceship.

SevenShackles
why so many DBZ vs comic threads? odd..
uhhh goku kills the hulk easily. honestly he and alot of DBZ characters have alot on him. =/ this is just horrible.

and doesnt the hulk get speedblitz by superman? couldnt the same apply here? even tho without it he still loses i just want to know if the same logic would hold here.

Endless Mike
Which I never understood. Other Saiyans could (namely Vegeta and Goku's father).

Those were fillers and non - canon material.

Soljer
Which I never understood. Other Saiyans could (namely Vegeta and Goku's father). And didn't Goku survive the explosion of Namek and fly through space? I can't remember correctly.

They only did so in non-canon cartoon filler.

The manga never had them surviving in space.

Soljer
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Those were fillers and non - canon material.

Damn you.

Harry Fingerman
More people have seen the show, than they have read the Manga, I imagine...

illadelph12
Non-canon according to the series, or to the Toriyama fans? Because I saw it happen with my own eyes on Toonami reruns.

Regardless, Goku would destroy Hulk. He'd be catching Kamehama's and fists from just about every possible angle.

Endless Mike
Non-canon according to the series, or to the Toriyama fans? Because I saw it happen with my own eyes on Toonami reruns.

Regardless, Goku would destroy Hulk. He'd be catching Kamehama's and fists from just about every possible angle.

To the official continuity. Only the manga and non - filler anime is canon. The TV specials, movies, and filler episodes aren't canon. Unless you want to say it's canon that Goku and Picollo couldn't lift a bus.

Soljer

The continuity is derived from the manga - the anime adds many things that are inaccurate, or just very poorly thought out.

illadelph12
Every character has highs and lows. I don't see why not. If you look at the full body of work rather than the one instance, it's not really and issue. The nitpicking is the problem.

Endless Mike
Every character has highs and lows. I don't see why not. If you look at the full body of work rather than the one instance, it's not really and issue. The nitpicking is the problem.

The thing is that the manga was written and drawn completely by Toriyama and it's mostly consistent. Adding all of the filler and non - canon stuff just makes the whole thing a mess.

Symmetric Chaos
Why do people hate Goku so much? confused

illadelph12
Like the way Marvel fans disregard Claremont's writing when it's convenient?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Why do people have Goku so much? confused

I don't hate him. I just think he is often given too much credit.

illadelph12
Why do people have Goku so much? confused

Lack of creativity. They always jump for the obvious.

Which is why all new characters wind up fighting Superman...

*edit

Have or hate?

Symmetric Chaos
Like the way Marvel fans disregard Claremont's writing when it's convenient?

But Claremont wrote canonical work. As far as the MU is concerned that stuff actually happened.

The DragonBall anime didn't (technically) happen only the manga did.

But this seems irrelevant since I don't recall Goku getting to SS4 in the manga anyway.

Priest
SSJ1 Goku would beat the Hulk.

SevenShackles
someone really thought this was a real fight?

Creshosk
But Claremont wrote canonical work. As far as the MU is concerned that stuff actually happened.

The DragonBall anime didn't (technically) happen only the manga did.

But this seems irrelevant since I don't recall Goku getting to SS4 in the manga anyway. Well what I can give you is different continuities.

Japanese Manga
English Manga
Japanese Anime
English Anime

Much like there's the 616 universe, ultimates and the Movie versions of Marvel characters.

If we can work on seperating these things out we can stop needing to worry about the non-canon or canon argument.

GT is canon to the anime but not the manga for example.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Creshosk
GT is canon to the anime but not the manga for example. But most people go by the anime...

So, would it be canon to the board, is the question?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
But most people go by the anime...

So, would it be canon to the board, is the question? I think there needs to be some specification made. This is a comic book forum so shouldn't the Manga be default.. since it is the closest to comic books? Even if it appears in "magazines" or "graphic novels" rather than "comic books"... still closer than anime.

SevenShackles
I think there needs to be some specification made. This is a comic book forum so shouldn't the Manga be default.. since it is the closest to comic books? Even if it appears in "magazines" or "graphic novels" rather than "comic books"... still closer than anime.

i agree to the point where i dont even see why this is an issue.

Harry Fingerman
I think there needs to be some specification made. This is a comic book forum so shouldn't the Manga be default.. since it is the closest to comic books? Even if it appears in "magazines" or "graphic novels" rather than "comic books"... still closer than anime. Yabuh, it doesn't necessarily have to be close to comic anymore.

Are we gunna use the Halo novels and poop, or the game version?

But yes. There should be some sort of rule about this.
Just like the rule that says current versions unless specified.

Everything I use though, is based off of anime versions.
Backwards comics cunfuzzeled the shit out of me.
I'm lost without the anime... sad

SevenShackles
come to think of it, you should go by anime canon given SS4 goku is a GT character and in itself isnt part of the manga. so the character/level in question doesnt exist if you go by the manga.

Sundipped
I got 1 word:
KA..ME..HA..ME..A!!!!!
The SS4 red beam x10 would waste Hulk.

SnazzySmurph
I think people just need to specify when they create the thread.

Xplosive
Goku

Creshosk
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
I think people just need to specify when they create the thread. Except for as SevenShackles pointed out the character used is already indicated to be not existant in a given version.

JasonK4
Originally posted by Priest
SSJ1 Goku would beat the Hulk.

Sparkz
Why would this e up for debate, I mean the manga was the original work this is where the story came from, the filler isn't simple as, I mean come on its not like we use Movie feats when debating their comic counter parts is it?

But this thread is the one exception to the rule where you have to use filler because Super Saiyan 4 is in itself filler.

Soljer
Originally posted by Sparkz
Why would this e up for debate, I mean the manga was the original work this is where the story came from, the filler isn't simple as, I mean come on its not like we use Movie feats when debating their comic counter parts is it?

But this thread is the one exception to the rule where you have to use filler because Super Saiyan 4 is in itself filler.

Exactly. Specifying "SSj4 Goku" is the same thing as specifying "Exiles Colossus" or "Age of Apocalypse Nightcrawler." They may not be canon to normal 616 Nightcrawler or Colossus, but the thread itself requires you to use those versions, so you do.

Kutulu
WWH gets pounded down in a flurry of faster than light punches, then gets kame-hame-ha'd into the heart of the sun like he did with Kooler.

Since the thread started specified a non-canon, you go with that version that dodged attacks thrown at the speed of light when he fought the last of the evil dragons. With his eyes closed. That's something even Flash can't do. He was also able to fight at faster than light speeds, aka pre-crisis Superman. On top of that he was able to adapt to attacks from the evil dragons after getting attacked once with it.

Astner

carver9
Originally posted by Kutulu
WWH gets pounded down in a flurry of faster than light punches, then gets kame-hame-ha'd into the heart of the sun like he did with Kooler.

Since the thread started specified a non-canon, you go with that version that dodged attacks thrown at the speed of light when he fought the last of the evil dragons. With his eyes closed. That's something even Flash can't do. He was also able to fight at faster than light speeds, aka pre-crisis Superman. On top of that he was able to adapt to attacks from the evil dragons after getting attacked once with it.

You got one thing wrong in this paragraph. Superman never in his entire career fought at super speed. NEVER. Superman dont know how to do it and never have shown to fight at any caliber of any dbz character and he never will.

Frieza would laugh at any being in dc or marvel due to there lack of combat speed. There attacks would be in slow motion along with there movement while he can just disappear and never been seen and just wink out in front of them, hitting them with a planet destroying blast.

Creshosk
Originally posted by carver9
You got one thing wrong in this paragraph. Superman never in his entire career fought at super speed. NEVER. Superman dont know how to do it and never have shown to fight at any caliber of any dbz character and he never will.

Superman fighting at high speeds.

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/4530/08222005115613am7bx.jpg

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/679/08222005124311pm3un.jpg

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/9203/pics0017bn.jpg

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/4214/superman20speed20vs20mongul202.jpg

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/9558/supermanandmongul8pr.jpg

Here's Superman vibrating (phasing) his body so fast that hes going right through Doomsday Lightning/Fire Breath.

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/1971/supermanfast3ar.jpg

Here's Superman vibrating his body invisible now.

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/553/supermaninvisible44zc.jpg

Looks like your beliefs are debunked.

carver9
Superman fighting at high speeds.

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/4530/08222005115613am7bx.jpg

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/679/08222005124311pm3un.jpg

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/9203/pics0017bn.jpg

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/4214/superman20speed20vs20mongul202.jpg

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/9558/supermanandmongul8pr.jpg

Here's Superman vibrating (phasing) his body so fast that hes going right through Doomsday Lightning/Fire Breath.

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/1971/supermanfast3ar.jpg

Here's Superman vibrating his body invisible now.

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/553/supermaninvisible44zc.jpg

Looks like your beliefs are debunked.

laughing laughing

Now that was funny. To bad superman was fighting nothing but bricks that dont have any kind of sufficient speed. laughing

I want to see him fight in super speed. Thats nothing that chazu from dragonball couldnt do. Goku during a child did better than that. What he did against imperex, to bad spiderman did the same thing to the hulk and juggernaut but spiderman dont have any combat speed either. Also where in the scan does it say that superman was going light speed because i have seen rogue and mimic punch show up in blurrs but does that mean they were moving at light speed. Even quicksilver can pull some of those feats, all of those speed feats but he cant move close to the speed of light.

Youre hilarious. Goku combat speed is so great over superman it is rediculous.

This is combat speed. Do you see the difference. Superman will never do anything like this. Look at it and maybe youll see that superman dont stand a chance. Its short.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxq84z6YfEY

Creshosk
laughing laughing

Now that was funny. To bad superman was fighting nothing but bricks that dont have any kind of sufficient speed. laughing

I want to see him fight in super speed. Thats nothing that chazu from dragonball couldnt do. Goku during a child did better than that. What he did against imperex, to bad spiderman did the same thing to the hulk and juggernaut but spiderman dont have any combat speed either. Also where in the scan does it say that superman was going light speed because i have seen rogue and mimic punch show up in blurrs but does that mean they were moving at light speed. Even quicksilver can pull some of those feats, all of those speed feats but he cant move close to the speed of light.

Youre hilarious. Goku combat speed is so great over superman it is rediculous.

This is combat speed. Do you see the difference. Superman will never do anything like this. Look at it and maybe youll see that superman dont stand a chance. Its short.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxq84z6YfEY Need I remind you of the idiocy you spouted that I debunked?

Superman never in his entire career fought at super speed. NEVER.

carver9
Need I remind you of the idiocy you spouted that I debunked?

You got me. He did fight at super speed in those scans. Thanks alot for making me look stupid.

I did say this:
"Superman never in his entire career fought at super speed. NEVER."

Creshok your a cool guy. I have read a lot of your post on different battle boards. This is about the 1st battle that i ever disagreed with anything that you said but youre still cool with me. smile

carver9
and sorry about the laughing faces. I can get stupid sometimes.

llagrok
Creshosk and Carver, an uneatable duo.

Goku.

Creshosk
You got me. He did fight at super speed in those scans. Thanks alot for making me look stupid.

I did say this:
"Superman never in his entire career fought at super speed. NEVER."

Creshok your a cool guy. I have read a lot of your post on different battle boards. This is about the 1st battle that i ever disagreed with anything that you said but youre still cool with me. smile Disagreed with me? I'm not sure we're really disagreeing here. I was just showing that he has fought at high speeds. Now obviously the Z fighters powers are based off of fighting prowess, where as outside of a few martial arts like kryptonian, Superman basically doesn't use "fighting skills" its more of his own power.

So I'm not sure we're really disagreeing.

carver9
Originally posted by llagrok

Goku.

laughing

Sundipped

superkronick92
Wait, has this become another Supes vs Goku thread?

ExtraMision5555
hulk loses hard
Ciao Tso would even give hulk a run for his money

Creshosk
Originally posted by llagrok

Goku. Did you typo there or did you actually mean inedible?

Mordum
As far the anime is concerned the most powerful character was vegitto. He had unlimited power and potential.

Soljer
Originally posted by Mordum
As far the anime is concerned the most powerful character was vegitto. He had unlimited power and potential.

False.

As far as the anime was concerned, there are characters in GT that are much more powerful.

GT is trash, but it's still the anime.

In the manga, there is a character more powerful than Vegetto - Buu after having absorbed Vegetto, stick out tongue.

Furthermore, it's unclear whether Vegetto is stronger or weaker than 'Chou Gohan' as in the manga Goku directly states to Vegeta "Even if we fought together we'd be no match for that Buu!" when speaking of the Buu that Gohan proceeds to stomp the shit out of.

Then, when Vegetto is formed, Buu seems totally unafraid, right up until he turns SSj (or SSj2 - the lightning would seem to indicate the second form, but it's never stated which).

THEN buu shits himself.

Thusly, it's clear that;

SSJ(2?) Vegetto > Buu (With Gohan) > Buu (With Gotenks) (slightly)> Chou Gohan > Buu (With Goten, Trunks, Picollo) > SSJ3 Gotenks > Super Buu > Goku & Vegeta combined

However, we have no idea where 'normal' Vegetto fits in this ranking. He never fought in the manga. All we know for sure is that Buu was totally unafraid of him UNTIL his hair turned all golden-y.

Symmetric Chaos
Nerd ermm

Soljer
Nerd ermm

What's worse, is this is all from memory. I last read the manga like four or five years ago, and never even saw the entire anime.

laughing.

Endless Mike
Vegetto was stronger than Buu with Gohan absorbed, they fought in the manga (but most of the anime fight was filler).

Sparkz
Originally posted by Soljer
False.

As far as the anime was concerned, there are characters in GT that are much more powerful.

GT is trash, but it's still the anime.

In the manga, there is a character more powerful than Vegetto - Buu after having absorbed Vegetto, stick out tongue.

Furthermore, it's unclear whether Vegetto is stronger or weaker than 'Chou Gohan' as in the manga Goku directly states to Vegeta "Even if we fought together we'd be no match for that Buu!" when speaking of the Buu that Gohan proceeds to stomp the shit out of.

Then, when Vegetto is formed, Buu seems totally unafraid, right up until he turns SSj (or SSj2 - the lightning would seem to indicate the second form, but it's never stated which).

THEN buu shits himself.

Thusly, it's clear that;

SSJ(2?) Vegetto > Buu (With Gohan) > Buu (With Gotenks) (slightly)> Chou Gohan > Buu (With Goten, Trunks, Picollo) > SSJ3 Gotenks > Super Buu > Goku & Vegeta combined

However, we have no idea where 'normal' Vegetto fits in this ranking. He never fought in the manga. All we know for sure is that Buu was totally unafraid of him UNTIL his hair turned all golden-y.

As I re-read the manga about a week ago I'll give you a hand stick out tongue

Vegerot was the strongest character, after all he handled Buu with ease. He was also a super saiyan not a super saiyan 2, I think the fist panel when he transformed was either for effect or it was super saiyan 2 then decided he didn't need to stay in that form and reverted to Super Saiyan because there wasn't any lighting after the initial transformation and I dnt think Toriyama is that sloppy. And Buu Doesn't shit himself when Vegerot transforms until he begins to fight him, I would say Base vegerot was probably on par with Mystic Gohan.

And when Goku said he and Vegeta would be no match for Buu even if they fought together he was referring to fighting without fusion, thats why he basicly begged vegeta to fuse with him to battle Super Buu.

And Technically Buu with vegerot absorbed wasn't the strongest form because he never actually integrated him into his body, in effect all he did was eat him but his power level never changed and this was noticed as he didn't actually "transform" after he absorbed him.

As for in Gt I doubt anyone was stronger than Vegerot...afterall he never went Super Saiyan 3 did he...and I doubt Omega Shenron could have beaten him...

Soljer
As I re-read the manga about a week ago I'll give you a hand stick out tongue

Vegerot was the strongest character, after all he handled Buu with ease. He was also a super saiyan not a super saiyan 2, I think the fist panel when he transformed was either for effect or it was super saiyan 2 then decided he didn't need to stay in that form and reverted to Super Saiyan because there wasn't any lighting after the initial transformation and I dnt think Toriyama is that sloppy. And Buu Doesn't shit himself when Vegerot transforms until he begins to fight him, I would say Base vegerot was probably on par with Mystic Gohan.

And when Goku said he and Vegeta would be no match for Buu even if they fought together he was referring to fighting without fusion, thats why he basicly begged vegeta to fuse with him to battle Super Buu.

And Technically Buu with vegerot absorbed wasn't the strongest form because he never actually integrated him into his body, in effect all he did was eat him but his power level never changed and this was noticed as he didn't actually "transform" after he absorbed him.

As for in Gt I doubt anyone was stronger than Vegerot...afterall he never went Super Saiyan 3 did he...and I doubt Omega Shenron could have beaten him...

I know Vegetto was the strongest character - I even put him at the top. As far as him being Super Saiyajin or Super Saiya-jin 2, well, like I said, it's unclear.

And, yeah, I know Goku meant him and Vegeta without fusing. But the point still stands. Base-Vegetto never fought in the Manga, to my knowledge. He only fought AFTER he transformed. So, it's pretty unclear where he may stand.

And as far as GT...well...

I'd say SSJ4 Gogeta would probably be a match for Vegetto - who we don't even know for sure COULD transform to Super Saiya-jin 3, erm.

Sparkz
I know Vegetto was the strongest character - I even put him at the top. As far as him being Super Saiyajin or Super Saiya-jin 2, well, like I said, it's unclear.

And, yeah, I know Goku meant him and Vegeta without fusing. But the point still stands. Base-Vegetto never fought in the Manga, to my knowledge. He only fought AFTER he transformed. So, it's pretty unclear where he may stand.

And as far as GT...well...

I'd say SSJ4 Gogeta would probably be a match for Vegetto - who we don't even know for sure COULD transform to Super Saiya-jin 3, erm.

Yeah he didn't fight, but he must have been pretty damn strong just look at the boost Gotenks got in his base form... And I'd give it the benefit of a doubt that Vegerot was Super Saiyan, just cause I don't think Toriyama would be sloppy but that is just pure speculation on my part.

And I'm sure Vegerot could become a super saiyan 3 I'm pretty sure it was stated that the fused form could do everything the 2 people who fused could, and I'm sure if Gotenks could Vegerot who is half Goku could aswell.

And Yeah I forgot about SS4 Gogeta but when all said and done really he is the same person... and well I'm sure ss4 gogeta could beat ss3 Vegerot, after all the potora fusion was never stated to be more powerful, just more effective due to it never runs out.

Soljer
Yeah he didn't fight, but he must have been pretty damn strong just look at the boost Gotenks got in his base form... And I'd give it the benefit of a doubt that Vegerot was Super Saiyan, just cause I don't think Toriyama would be sloppy but that is just pure speculation on my part.

And I'm sure Vegerot could become a super saiyan 3 I'm pretty sure it was stated that the fused form could do everything the 2 people who fused could, and I'm sure if Gotenks could Vegerot who is half Goku could aswell.

And Yeah I forgot about SS4 Gogeta but when all said and done really he is the same person... and well I'm sure ss4 gogeta could beat ss3 Vegerot, after all the potora fusion was never stated to be more powerful, just more effective due to it never runs out.

It still seems speculative. Vegetto never transformed to the third level, so we don't know that he could. Gotenks could, but that was through the fusion dance - and neither trunks NOR Goten could transform to the third level on their own.

It may have to do with half breeds having more potential. I mean, Gohan transformed to the second level of Super Saiyajin when no one else could. Gotenks transformed to the THIRD level of Super Saiyajin when the only other person that could was Goku.

Meh, more speculation though.

Anywho; I was always under the impression that the potara earring fusion created a more powerful being than the fusion dance. I don't remember exactly, but didn't the Kaioshin mock the fusion dance because of it's ineffectiveness in comparison?

Sparkz
It still seems speculative. Vegetto never transformed to the third level, so we don't know that he could. Gotenks could, but that was through the fusion dance - and neither trunks NOR Goten could transform to the third level on their own.

It may have to do with half breeds having more potential. I mean, Gohan transformed to the second level of Super Saiyajin when no one else could. Gotenks transformed to the THIRD level of Super Saiyajin when the only other person that could was Goku.

Meh, more speculation though.

Anywho; I was always under the impression that the potara earring fusion created a more powerful being than the fusion dance. I don't remember exactly, but didn't the Kaioshin mock the fusion dance because of it's ineffectiveness in comparison?

No he mocked it because it took to long and the opponent wouldnt stand around and let you do it.

I suppose it could be speculated that potara is stronger because In goku's and Vegetas case goku Couldnt have to drop his power level down to fuse with Vegeta no matter how little. But This is pure speculation.

But I still believe Vegerot could become Super Saiyan 3 if he wished, but like you said this is speculation, but its mainly the fact that if he could become a super saiyan because Goku and vegeta could why not a super saiyan 3...

Soljer
No he mocked it because it took to long and the opponent wouldnt stand around and let you do it.

I suppose it could be speculated that potara is stronger because In goku's and Vegetas case goku Couldnt have to drop his power level down to fuse with Vegeta no matter how little. But This is pure speculation.

But I still believe Vegerot could become Super Saiyan 3 if he wished, but like you said this is speculation, but its mainly the fact that if he could become a super saiyan because Goku and vegeta could why not a super saiyan 3...

Because only one of the 'components' of the potara fusion was able to achieve Super Saiyajin 3, while BOTH could attain Super Saiyajin 1 and 2.

Sparkz
Because only one of the 'components' of the potara fusion was able to achieve Super Saiyajin 3, while BOTH could attain Super Saiyajin 1 and 2.

Yeah I knoe but I still think If Gotenks could acheive it and neither could become a super saiyan 3 it is more likley Vegerot could become a Super Saiyan 3, and I am pretty sure it was stated the fusion character could do anything the 2 original characters could do, tho I'd have to check that.

Arr this is the annoying thing about DBZ so much stuff is speculation, Like how much can they lift how fast can they move...

Sundipped

Gotenks could go SS3 because Trunks and Goten were both in a sense 1 and 1/2 SS seperated. If u remember the fusion dance had to be done with both characters at the same powerlevel. After a little training in the time chamber they were able to master the fusion.

Of course SS4 Gogeta can beat SS3Vegetto.
SS4Gogeta>SS2Vegetto>Super Android 17>SS4Goku=SS4Vegeta

Sparkz
Originally posted by Sundipped
Gotenks could go SS3 because Trunks and Goten were both in a sense 1 and 1/2 SS seperated. If u remember the fusion dance had to be done with both characters at the same powerlevel. After a little training in the time chamber they were able to master the fusion.

Of course SS4 Gogeta can beat SS3Vegetto.
SS4Gogeta>SS2Vegetto>Super Android 17>SS4Goku=SS4Vegeta

how could they be 1 and a 1/2 super saiyan sepearated? Cause they are half breeds? If thats the case they would only be 1/2 super saiyans...

And mastering fusion dsnt allow you to become a super saiyan 3...it allows you to fuse lol

Sundipped
how could they be 1 and a 1/2 super saiyan sepearated? Cause they are half breeds? If thats the case they would only be 1/2 super saiyans...

And mastering fusion dsnt allow you to become a super saiyan 3...it allows you to fuse lol

Well how do u explain just how did they become SS3? Trunks and Goten both had to be beyond just SS1 before the fusion. Neither had achieved SS2 status yet on their own.

ragesRemorse
Unless Goku has enough energy to decintegrate the Hulk in one blow. HULK will smash

Sparkz
Well how do u explain just how did they become SS3? Trunks and Goten both had to be beyond just SS1 before the fusion. Neither had achieved SS2 status yet on their own.

Because Gotenks trained in the room of spirit and time, thats why Goten and Trunks couldnt acheive it, because Gotenks did, and you can't just add super saiyans together to get a new form, its all about training not numbers..

Soljer
Because Gotenks trained in the room of spirit and time, thats why Goten and Trunks couldnt acheive it, because Gotenks did, and you can't just add super saiyans together to get a new form, its all about training not numbers..
Indeed. I never saw chibi trunks or Goten even hit USSJ, much less SSJ2 or 3.

Sundipped

It's been a while since I was into DBZ. I do remember them fusing to make Gotenks first before training in the time chamber.

Sparkz
It's been a while since I was into DBZ. I do remember them fusing to make Gotenks first before training in the time chamber.

Yeah they mastered fusion before entering the time chamber, Gotenks achieved Super Saiyan 3 while training in there...

Linkinpark200
i know hulk destroyed a planetoid twice the size of earth he could barly do it but at the very begginig of dbz the could blow planents up whith a little finger

Switch 07
How is this still open?

Master-Borg
safe to say the only time Hulk ever touches Goku is when his chin meets Goku's fists.

Bransolute
Originally posted by Master-Borg
safe to say the only time Hulk ever touches Goku is when his chin meets Goku's fists. What happens when it meets Goku's foot?

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Those were fillers and non - canon material. except since we are using ssj4 goku that would be goku from the anime wouldn't that mean that anime events are canon

Bransolute
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
except since we are using ssj4 goku that would be goku from the anime wouldn't that mean that anime events are canon Yup.

It's like using Exiles Hype, and saying he's not allowed because it's 'non-canon'. But, he's already in the thread, so it makes no difference anyway.

Astner
SSJ4 Goku took Shin Bebi's Negative Genkidama (Spirit Bomb) and compared it to raindrops falling from the sky.
Oh, and he took it to the face without even flinching.

Not to mention that the same Negative Genkidama ripped through time and space making kid Goku fall into Seguro's dimension.
Not to mention that Serguro said.
"This child have enough power in his body to destroy a galaxy" - And that was when he was at his base.

Though DBGT exaggerated the watch a bit I think.

Astner
What makes u think SSJ4Goku>>SSJVegeto?
Because Elder Kai said that, when Goku went SSJ4 for the first time, that Goku had achived the greatest chi that ever existed throughout the universe.

Kurash
goku in a stomp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.