You own a next gen console, but do you still play your old

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
I have a 360 and i find myself spending time on my ps2 from time to time. Even though it sometimes hurts because the graphics are so shit. I recently just played area 51 for the first time on my ps2.

So do you still play your old systems, if so how often. I only ask because most people i know with ps3's or 360's dont play their older systems and i sometimes feel inferior when playing my ps2. If you do still play the older consoles what are the games that keep you coming back

Morridini
When I solo play I usually stick to my Wii and 360.
I do the Wii Fitness Age once a day and some 360 now and then.

When one of my friends come over we play Soul Calibur II from the GC every time on the Wii. Another friend always want to play Mario Kart Double Dash. And each time I am at the second friends house we play Mario Kart 64 or Mario Party 1 (today for instance we were five people playing Mario kart 64 for a few hours).

So, yes I do play older gen.

sith_darth_jay
I'm still waiting for my Wii, but my PS2 won't be retiring any time soon, not until 2009...or until it breaks again, whatever happens first

...then again, PS2 isn't worlds apart from Wii, they look graphically equal, with some minor difference....

...that is until you pick up the wiimote of course big grin

and once I get the Wii, I'm definitely gonna pick up some GC titles as well.... not so much VC, I got all those games in my PC, so there's isn't much sense in paying for those evil face

MadMel
to answer the question, only ps2 games...any other i can download with wiis VC

xNIXSONx
i own a 360 and i recently started playing it again after not playing on it for like 2 monthes lol(summer drought of gaming). never play my ps2 anymore, the laser's worn out and cant play games like gta or mercenaries or anything like that, and somehow my ps2 controller's analog is melted

-to sith darth jay: heh yea ps2 and wii graphics are pretty similar, considering that half the library of wii games are ps2 ports like Prince of Persia, Super Monkey Balls and Resident Evil haha, and the other half of the wii library is games that are made up of minigames :P

AstroFan
I play last gen games on my next gen consoles, does that count? lol

MadMel
Originally posted by xNIXSONx
to sith darth jay: heh yea ps2 and wii graphics are pretty similar, considering that half the library of wii games are ps2 ports like Prince of Persia, Super Monkey Balls and Resident Evil haha, and the other half of the wii library is games that are made up of minigames :P
technically, resident evil and super monkey balls are gamecube adaptions laughing out loud

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by MadMel
technically, resident evil and super monkey balls are gamecube adaptions laughing out loud

roll eyes (sarcastic) k fine, games like Godfather black hand edition, which is a re release of say the ps2 version with added wii minigame parts that can also be called gameplay, and renaming it. wink hmm so thats Godfather, Scarface, and some others

sith_darth_jay
Originally posted by xNIXSONx
heh yea ps2 and wii graphics are pretty similar, considering that half the library of wii games are ps2 ports like Prince of Persia, Super Monkey Balls and Resident Evil haha, and the other half of the wii library is games that are made up of minigames :P

schmoll

get yourself a wiimote, that's difference enough tongue

Impediment
I own a PS3 and a Wii, and, yes, I still do play last gen games on my next gen consoles.

Right now, since I am highly anticipating Metroid Prime 3: Corruption for the Wii, I'm currently playing Metroid Prime (GC) and then after I finish that, I'll begin MP 2:Echoes (GC).

InnerRise
I still play my Playstation 2.

I play Gamecube Games on my Nintendo Wii.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

MadMel
im still playing some ps1 games....
like abes odessy and exoddus
i might download the pc versions so i can actually beat the damn thing stick out tongue

Ultimate Hulk43
I have an Xbox 360 but I still play my PS2 all the time.

IceJaw
Well yeah, of course you sometimes end up spending time playing your old consoles.

I often forget about some games that I once sought to buy, like FFVII during last gen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.