Is it appropriate to wear a Metallica shirt to the gym?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
I saw a guy wearing a Metallica shirt at the gym today and I was absolutely disgusted by it. The gym is a family place where people should abstain from wearing informal attire. I personally would never wear a shirt like that in such an environment. euro

Would you? hmm

sith_darth_jay
Only members of Metallica should wear Metallica T-Shirts to the gym

everyone else it's just a wanna be

now, what would you say if someone wears a Rolling Stone's sleeveless T-shirt?... yucky appalling!!!!

Kram3r
Probably. srug

I kick ass though, so I got an excuse.

kodak
shirts FTL

The Pict
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I saw a guy wearing a Metallica shirt at the gym today and I was absolutely disgusted by it. The gym is a family place where people should abstain from wearing informal attire. I personally would never wear a shirt like that in such an environment. euro

Would you? hmm

Hell yes I would. More people should wear Metallica shirts!

Someone make me a Metallica sig!

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by sith_darth_jay
Only members of Metallica should wear Metallica T-Shirts to the gym

everyone else it's just a wanna be

now, what would you say if someone wears a Rolling Stone's sleeveless T-shirt?... yucky appalling!!!!

A Rolling Stone's sleeveless at the gym? I would just go nuts and probably murder a helpless puppy dog. erm

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by The Pict
Hell yes I would. More people should wear Metallica shirts!

Someone make me a Metallica sig!

I could see wearing a Metallica T-Shirt to Church, but to the gym? C'mon, let's be realistic here. no expression

Vathu
What about a Kansas T-shirt.

I think that'd look nice.

sith_darth_jay
Originally posted by Vathu

I think that'd look nice.

what about a "EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN TEXAS" T-shirt? confused

Vathu
Originally posted by sith_darth_jay
what about a "EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN TEXAS" T-shirt? confused

No.

How about.

Front: Jesus Saves.

Back: On his car insurance.

Or.

Front: There are two people ****ing on the back of this shirt.

Back: Picture of Jesus. "Just kidding! Praise Jesus!"

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Vathu

I think that'd look nice. Originally posted by sith_darth_jay
what about a "EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN TEXAS" T-shirt? confused fear

Scythe
Just call him Beef McSteak.

Vathu
Or Steak McBeef.

sith_darth_jay
all I have to say it's:

Only members of Metallica should wear Metallica T-Shirts to the gym, or church, or the supermarket, or at a funeral...

...or else, you'll get your ass sued, cuz you have to pay them royalties and stuff

remember that napster kid
http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/images/OB-AB097_watnlg_20060427145949.jpg
he wore a metallica T-shirt to the VMA's and got his ass sued back to his mom's basement for it

Scythe
Loser...

=Tired Hiker=
I wore a VMA T-shirt to a Metallica concert and got a titty twister from a Rabbi Ninja. ninja

Naz
It's never appropriate to wear Metallica clothing anywhere!

Thorrin
Metallica rocks, you all suck.

Booyah!!!

-Thorin out

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Thorrin
Metallica rocks, you all suck.

Booyah!!!

-Thorin out

Thorin booyahs hurt. blink

Impediment
Metallica sold out when they released the "Black Album".

I love all of Metallica's albums prior to the "Black Album", and despise everything after.

Where a shirt of Master of Puppets, and you'll be cool. yes

pepperjeff
I probably depends on the kind of the gym. But i suspect it is better than wearing it to most locales.

SelphieT
does it really matter? Its just a T-shirt. I'd wear a Slayer shirt to the gym if I went to a gym.

dadudemon
Originally posted by SelphieT
does it really matter? Its just a T-shirt. I'd wear a Slayer shirt to the gym if I went to a gym.

Exactly...who the f**k cares? You could go to the gym naked for all I care...I am there to work out and not to be a whinny ass pussy about what people are wearing...why go to the gym if you aren't going to workout?

Edit----this may be a joke thread so forget about my comment if this was a douche bag thread.

Homer J.
www.iluvkrmr.org

Tsure

Would you? hmm I wear band t's to the gym all the time. I never have any complaints. no expression

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by dadudemon
Exactly...who the f**k cares? You could go to the gym naked for all I care...I am there to work out and not to be a whinny ass pussy about what people are wearing...why go to the gym if you aren't going to workout?

Edit----this may be a joke thread so forget about my comment if this was a douche bag thread. Suspecting this to be a joke/douche bag thread would be correct. smokin'

Tsure
Suspecting this to be a joke/douche bag thread would be correct. smokin' As expected from TH.

RogerRamjet
is it appropiate to play my Will Smith CD's during my workout in an all white redneck Kentucky White Power GYM?

dadudemon
Suspecting this to be a joke/douche bag thread would be correct. smokin'

oh embarrasment

my bad. big grin

sith_darth_jay
Suspecting this to be a joke/douche bag thread would be correct. smokin'

embarrasment I thought it was a real, serious and politically correct thread. just like each and every other thread in the OTF

embarrasment

back on topic

I used to own a metallica T-shirt (back when i was a cute lil' baby)
http://www.dr.dk/NR/rdonlyres/FCA4B1B3-5CE4-4CAB-BE2E-BED561999E8A/191448/d94430202a434eee85060574329b2521_Claus.jpg
but my mom burned it the day Lars Ulrich show up on the doorstep looking for me (my shirt actually), we moved out of the country. confused

PS:I'm not the one in the middle, neither it's that my shirt

Baylin
metallica rock

Homer J.
Originally posted by Baylin
metallica rock Sucks.

Yourepto
I like 3 days grace!

https://masterbundles.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/cool-t-shirt-70.jpg

Dude111
I picked the 3rd option (Its no big deal)

Who cares what someone wears really.......

Patient_Leech
Wtf, funny thread. laughing out loud

Metallica is a family band. Why aren't they? big grin

Dude111
I caint vote!!!

I would have voted yes smile

Nuke Nixon
It's apropos to wear Metallica everywhere, man! oooh Yeah!

https://c.tenor.com/nhjQVp6tWnoAAAAM/guitar-head.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.