Apocalypse vs. Meggan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
no teletathy

guy222
Originally posted by psy_blade
no teletathy

meggan

llagrok
This has been done.

Apocalypse.

LordKaos
When it was done (psy blade started that one too and the no telepathy was there too) the last post was that Meggan would win and she will in this one too. Telepathy or not, I have yet to see this powerful Apoc telepathy other than shielding and ambiguous attacks that maybe telepathic in nature.

llagrok
Originally posted by LordKaos
When it was done (psy blade started that one too and the no telepathy was there too) the last post was that Meggan would win and she will in this one too. Telepathy or not, I have yet to see this powerful Apoc telepathy other than shielding and ambiguous attacks that maybe telepathic in nature.

He's read people's minds a couple of times as well.

I'd like to see Meggan deal with energy absorption, instant teleportation, regeneration, superhuman strength, speed, endurance, energy blasts and so on. List never ends.

LordKaos
The list never ends for her either, she can manipulate and recycle energy, has super strength that she can increase by drawing of power from the Earth, once she used it to grow to the size of galactus. She can also by way of her empathic morphing replicate the power of any being she shapeshifts into, she can see through all manner of deception after she learned about her true form. Her mind also lets her communicate with the environment, allowing her to even "speak" to molecules, she once used this power to transform vanadium spikes into a bunch of butterflies. And she can harness the power from beyond and make it her own.

psy_blade
Originally posted by LordKaos

I did? Sorry sometimes im too lazy to use the search. Anyway, what happened to this forum??? It used to be that 99% of the characters in the fights here are comic book characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.