Classic Beyonder vs. Kami-Tenchi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Who takes it?

Endless Mike
Beyonder has better feats, I'm not really going to go into arguing this now, so I'll give it to him.

lando005
stalemate beyonder would most likely try to will kami-t out of exsistance which wont work on someone as powerful as he is.

but i also believe it is implied that fully released kami tenchi is all knowing as well as all powerful he could most likely talk the beyonder down

Goddess Kali
who is kami tench ?

lando005
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
who is kami tench ? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenchi_Masaki

it is hinted all throughout the series that Tenchi is the incarnation of Kami(god) or he may be Kami in mortal form

tooa/presence
Classic Beyonder right when the match begins.

shksprtx
I don't know who Kami-Tenchi is, but classic Beyonder was his own universe...

Beyonder FTW...

tooa/presence
Originally posted by shksprtx

Beyonder FTW...

Classic Beyonder was reality

lando005
Originally posted by shksprtx

Beyonder FTW... Kami-Tenchi = TOAA

Soljer
Originally posted by lando005
Kami-Tenchi = TOAA

And? Classic Beyonder was suposed to be millions of times more powerful than all of existence combined. He was a step above the one above all.

lando005
Originally posted by Soljer
And? Classic Beyonder was suposed to be millions of times more powerful than all of existence combined. He was a step above the one above all. it's impossible to be beyond TOAA because he's the end all god if anything classic beyonder displayed power akin to TOAA you cant be more powerful that the most unlimited power in the omniverse

Soljer
it's impossible to be beyond TOAA because he's the end all god if anything classic beyonder displayed power akin to TOAA you cant be more powerful that the most unlimited power in the omniverse

Untrue. There are levels of infinity, quite obviously. The Living Tribunal is omnipotent as well - but the one above all is 'above' him.

Pre-retcon beyonder was more powerful than the one above all. Same story.

lando005
Originally posted by Soljer

Untrue. There are levels of infinity, quite obviously. The Living Tribunal is omnipotent as well - but the one above all is 'above' him.

Pre-retcon beyonder was more powerful than the one above all. Same story. not true at all he displayed power akin to him but nothing above him the reason he was call the one above all is simple nomatter how powerful you thin you may be he was always more powerful is is all that was is or ever will be like our god god and LT i jesus, you gonna tell me there is a power beyond god now? also beyonder may have had nearly unlimited power but he lack the knowledge and understanding to go with it which also makes him weaker than TOAA for another reason if beyonder was truely that all powerful then there wouldnt have been a secret war in the first place
also you counter your own argument by saying that there are diffrent levels of infinity as infinity by it's very nature means without limits, saying that there are diffrent levels means there is a limit. People say LT is limitless but that's only as far as that person can preceve him he has his limits and thus not infinite the only one one who is truely infinate is TOAA beyonder is not

tooa/presence
Kami-Tenchi = TOAA
wrong.

And PR beyonder is not above TOAA. TOAA is called the one above all for a reason.

Mr Master
God & TOAA are above and beyond hierarchies,
because they create everything that takes place in the canon Marvel comics we read.

It's like the Artists and Writers have taken the shape of characters in Marvel,
calling themselves "God" (an Artist) and the "Collaborator" (the Writer) I presume TOAA.

And although they themselves are Drawings to us (God appeared on panel in FF#511)
EVERYTHING else in Marvel is Drawings to them, from Thanos/THOTI to Aunt May.

Classic Beyonder is the most powerful being ever imagined by TOAA and drawn by God,
rivaled only by THOTI.

IMO ... based on FF#511:

(TOAA = any Writer from any given Canon story)

(God = any Artist from any given Canon story)

Astner

lando005
Originally posted by tooa/presence
wrong.

And PR beyonder is not above TOAA. TOAA is called the one above all for a reason. how is that wrong? kami tenchi fills the same purpose for the tenchi anime/manga as TOAA does for marvel so in the aspect they are the same

other than that i agree with the second part

Astner
how is that wrong? kami tenchi fills the same purpose for the tenchi anime/manga as TOAA does for marvel so in the aspect they are the same

other than that i agree with the second part
Prove to us, how Kami, from Tenchi Muyo! Has anything over the Beyonder.
He has no feat that can compare, and the best statement would be that he is the creator of 13 dimensions, where the Choushins only know of 12.

lando005
Originally posted by Astner
Prove to us, how Kami, from Tenchi Muyo! Has anything over the Beyonder.
He has no feat that can compare, and the best statement would be that he is the creator of 13 dimensions, where the Choushins only know of 12. he is the here all end all for the entire series the equivalent of TOAA for marvel comics and you want proof that he's above the beyonder?

Astner

lando005

Astner

CaptainStoic
The Beyonder has been cut down in power so drastically since his beggining, when I read Secret Wars The Beyonder was the universe... I mean he was an entire universe. How can you beat someone in their universe when they are the universe? simple answer you can't. So I'll be politically correct and say that in his universe he would win, but in the Tenchi Universe he would lose.... maybe.

lando005

Astner
Accept it, none in Tenchi Muyo! have feats anywhere close to Beyonder in his days, he wins by default.

And he does not represent the power of the wrtiers either.

Point is, you can have the power of a Infinite and do all those things and state all the things that Kami Tenchi did--create universes, dimension life etc. you don´t have to be TOAA to do what Kami Tenchi did.

lando005
Originally posted by Astner
Accept it, none in Tenchi Muyo! have feats anywhere close to Beyonder in his days, he wins by default.

And he does not represent the power of the wrtiers either.

Point is, you can have the power of a Infinite and do all those things and state all the things that Kami Tenchi did--create universes, dimension life etc. you don´t have to be TOAA to do what Kami Tenchi did. Why would he need feats? God doesn't have to make regular showing to prove his standings otherwise we would be seeing a lot more of TOAA, same goes for Kami. He doesn't have to show anything he is the most power person in tenchi U. If you question that then people could honestly question TOAA. He doesn't appear regularly and beat down top tiers to show off how powerful he is now does he. Your failing ot recognize Kami's standing in tenchi they could change his name to TOAA and it would be the same thing. Just because he is from a different company doesn't make him any less powerful

Astner

lando005

Endless Mike
To clarify, no one survived an attack by the Lord of Nightmares in Slayers, what happened was Lina channeled her power through herself and couldn't control it, and that's why it didn't work. If L-sama herself had been personally behind the attack, it would have worked easily.

Astner

Endless Mike

Astner
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Shabranigdo was the source of all magic in an entire universe, he's an Eternity - level entity. L-sama destroyed Hellmaster Phibrizzo because he asked her to, normally she just wouldn't care, and Lina couldn't handle her power correctly.

Your argument is analogous to stating that when Green Arrow used all of his willpower and only make one arrow with Hal's GL ring, that is the maximum possible power of a GL ring.
roll eyes (sarcastic) -- Have you even read the novels?

There are a manga and a anime as well, but they´re crap. In the novels the author even claims he have conntact with L-sama ... Schizophernia?

Endless Mike
That's called breaking the fourth wall.

Do you think the writers of She - Hulk, Deadpool, and Lobo comics are schizophrenic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.