Predator vs Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Warrior Predator veteran vs Spartan 117.

Setting: South American jungles

Equipment:

Chiefie- Mark VI armor, Assault Rifle with 420 spare rounds, unltd. Energy Sword, 4 plasma grenades, 4 frag grenades and motion sensor.

Pred- Cloak, light armor, medicomp, bio-helmet with all visions, 15" indestructible wrist blades, combi-stick, shoulder cannon, smart disk and 4 remote bombs.

SevenShackles
pred owns him.

braz
I think so, Pred would def have the drop on him, thats for sure.

Deathstroke
I'm gonna go with MC.

ShinGrave
Masterchief

Kazenji
The pred

braz
Oh yes, and I forgot to mention, the Predator doesnt have a code of honor to keep, or hes not holding back any

Kazenji
Well if he did have a code of honour then all his electrical equipment would be disabled.

braz
^Not necessarily, Preds can fight honorably with a shoulder cannon or cloak like in the first movie, where he was teasing them and gave them a chance to take him down, then he'd attack. But ur right, if they really wanted to fight honourably, they'd only use melee weaponry, which would clearly be no contest here.

AOR
I'm inclined to sway towards master chief. The dude is a genetically enhanced human being that is bred to be a living weapon.

ExtraMision5555
i duno, it could definately go either way? if im not mistaken

Kazenji
I'm still going with the pred, If you want to include the first AVP game for the PC you have to take down a Alien queen while fighting honorably which involves not electrical weapons. Now if a pred can do that then Master chief is a walk in the park for it.

joesdabest1
lol if the pred fights honorably he loses so bad.

Board Walker
A 60 toner with speed to match, against a predator?

viper88
Doesn't matter if he fights honorably or not Master chief wins, if you are basing your opinion on the video games then go read the books.

If this comes to hand to hand combat then the predator is toast, Master chief is faster and arguably stronger, plus he has a lifetime if combat experience.

joesdabest1
no way he's only arguably stronger. he casually flips tanks.

boriquaking55
MC is apparently Class 60+. Add that to his shields, armor, sensors, and weapons. Yea he wins, and I hate Halo

Jyppe
I'm inclined to agree. MC would win. He's stronger (I wouldn't say faster nor skilled though), MC is very precise with fire arms and has experience fighting nigh invinsible creatures.

Not to mention that his shields are designed specially against plasma weaponary.

But, the Predator does have a quite impressive nuclear device with him, which would no doubt waste MC. CIS on I'd bet on Chief, but if otherwise I'd say Stalemate.

viper88
^^ Nah he is faster, without his armor he already has a deegree of superhuman speed, the armor boosts it even more, for example he was fast enough to dodge a missile fired from a jet, there was a point in time in the first book were he was moving so fast that everything seemed to be in slow motion to him. I am not sure but it was prolly when he dodged the missile. I dont remember specifically because i read the book a long time ago.

Deathstroke
I think I read that MC can run at 60mph on open ground which would indicate low level superspeed. I wouldn't put the act of flipping the tank in the game as equivilent to 60 ton strength. I think that would factor into gameplay mechanics. I would say that MC is still stronger than the Pred by a good amount though.

braz
Originally posted by Deathstroke
I think I read that MC can run at 60mph on open ground which would indicate low level superspeed. I wouldn't put the act of flipping the tank in the game as equivilent to 60 ton strength. I think that would factor into gameplay mechanics. I would say that MC is still stronger than the Pred by a good amount though.

He actually ran around 60 kilometers per hour IIRC. And he was shown to be able to flip tanks in the novels as well.

Soljer
Originally posted by braz
He actually ran around 60 kilometers per hour IIRC. And he was shown to be able to flip tanks in the novels as well.

Which is only 37 miles per hour, which isn't all THAT impressive...

I mean, it's not bad, but even Captain America can run sixty miles an hour...

braz
Originally posted by Soljer

Exactly

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer

Has done that more than once?

Deathstroke

I was unaware that he'd flipped a tank in the novels. I stand corrected.

Basco15
Originally posted by viper88
^^ Nah he is faster, without his armor he already has a deegree of superhuman speed, the armor boosts it even more, for example he was fast enough to dodge a missile fired from a jet, there was a point in time in the first book were he was moving so fast that everything seemed to be in slow motion to him. I am not sure but it was prolly when he dodged the missile. I dont remember specifically because i read the book a long time ago.

I'm pretty sure thats not speed,that's reaction time.You could have the speed of Wally West,but if you don't have the reaction time,your gonna run into a wall.If you could have good enough reaction time,you could dodge the fastest punches in the world.

Also, I believe the predator would win with his shoulder cannon,a couple of shots to the head and MC is down for good.And predator's claws would easily pierce MC's armor,even if it couldn't,I would easily cut through his weaker,flexible armor around his head.

With that said, Predator FTW!!!

braz
I was unaware that he'd flipped a tank in the novels. I stand corrected.

Yeah, neither was I, I thought I had heard it from somewhere, but thought it was just in the games they were talking about which of course would just be a game mechanic so u can still use a tank or w/e thats flipped, so I thought MC was like a 5 tonner tops, but I checked and they said it was in the novels as well, and apparently they are canon. erm

ExtraMision5555
what about smartdisc? doesnt that home in on people

Deathstroke
Yeah, neither was I, I thought I had heard it from somewhere, but thought it was just in the games they were talking about which of course would just be a game mechanic so u can still use a tank or w/e thats flipped, so I thought MC was like a 5 tonner tops, but I checked and they said it was in the novels as well, and apparently they are canon. erm

I was thinking he was 5 ton tops as well, but I'd only read one of the novels and that was a while ago.

braz
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
what about smartdisc? doesnt that home in on people

It may, but I think it was just in the games where they did that like the plasma caster. It does return like a boomerang though.

braz
I was thinking he was 5 ton tops as well, but I'd only read one of the novels and that was a while ago.

Yeah, I havent read any of em. embarrasment

Kazenji
Originally posted by joesdabest1
he casually flips tanks.

So can an elder predator

So would the Combi stick and i'm pretty sure that can.

Blair Wind
MC has an energy shield that covers his entire armors surface...

Superboy Prime
The books are definitely canon.

Kazenji
Which books

Halo or the predator ones ??

Superboy Prime
Halo books.

braz
I think both would be canon..right? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.