Crime and Christians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bizzy Bullet
Are Christians suppose admire crime and think its fun? I know two people that think crime is fun and one of them is christian by birth and the other is christian. I tried to talk them out of thinking bad things are fun to do but they won't listen to me.

So plz give me honesty bout whats going on here.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Bizzy Bullet
Are Christians suppose admire crime and think its fun? I know two people that think crime is fun and one of them is christian by birth and the other is christian. I tried to talk them out of thinking bad things are fun to do but they won't listen to me.

How odd and hard to understand.

The fact they are "Christians" is irrelevant - no one should admire crime, be they of any faith or with out it. A criminal is a criminal regardless of their religion.

And of course we could ask what kind of "crime" this is - do they sit in the park getting jolly watching people litter, or do they think treason is fun or what?

"Are Christians suppose admire crime and think its fun" - think hard what you just asked. No, harder. Even harder. Now I suspect you'll have an answer, and if it is anything but "no" then I am afraid you weren't thinking hard enough.

debbiejo
It's funny how many that call themselves Christians can go and commit crimes without guilt, but using justification, as I have seen many times. In certain circumstances, if they get away with it, they feel it must be gods will, for mans laws are flawed.

Shakyamunison

They are on an evil path, and you must turn them in to help them.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by debbiejo
It's funny how many that call themselves Christians can go and commit crimes without guilt, but using justification, as I have seen many times. In certain circumstances, if they get away with it, they feel it must be gods will, for mans laws are flawed.

Or just a quick prayer to God saying sorry.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Or just a quick prayer to God saying sorry. Yep, the ol insurance policy. It has always frustrated me that people would use in reference to themselves anything that has to do with the name Jesus and then blow off their actions. They should just admit it, they are not Jesus like.

Imperial_Samura
Yep, the ol insurance policy. It has always frustrated me that people would use in reference to themselves anything that has to do with the name Jesus and then blow off their actions. They should just admit it, they are not Jesus like.

True, true.

debbiejo
They may be Christians, which is a lie in its self, but certainly not following Jesus's example.

TRH
People are bad all there life but when they are about to die its "jesus help me"

Imperial_Samura
They may be Christians, which is a lie in its self, but certainly not following Jesus's example.

Makes me wonder what he meant in the opening post - "One is Christian by birth and the other is Christian" - I mean what the? Is he saying one has Christian parents (which personally I don't think should make one a Christian or whatever, you have no religion until such a time as you consciously choose one) and the other one, what, converted?

Two different types of Christian?

debbiejo
Well many cults have splinter groups.. messed

I just perfer it by it's original name, The Sun God. big grin

Imperial_Samura
Like this:

Are Sun God followers suppose admire crime and think its fun? I know two people that think crime is fun and one of them is Sun God follower by birth and the other is Sun God follower. I tried to talk them out of thinking bad things are fun to do but they won't listen to me.

debbiejo
HAHAHAHA........ yeah..

Bizzy Bullet
Thank you everyone.

Shakyamunison
Thank you everyone.

Your quite welcome. big grin

Bicnarok
Theres a difference between someone who was christened when they were a baby without being asked, therefore they are a "christian" because they are told they are, and its on their ID/insurance card or dog tags or whatever..

And someone who has studied the bible and come to the conclusion that the christian faith is the one for them. And they choose to follow the "love your neighbour and all that.

True Christians who ACT on their convictions and plastic Christians who just use it as a title.

FeceMan

Statement: There is no such thing as being a "Christian by birth."

Suggestion: Perhaps Bizzy Bullet meant that he was "born into a Christian family"?

Declaration: Bad things can be fun to do.
Admission: Bad things are described as "bad" for a reason.

Statement: No Christian should admire crime.

Quotation: Romans 13:1-7

Addendum: Obviously, this does not apply to cases where the government is doing wrong, but it is unlikely that this is the reason that Bizzy Bullet's friends admire crime.

Bizzy Bullet
Thank much Feceman and Bicanork.
I really appreciate it.

I really thought the same thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.