Akuma vs The 4th Survivor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
I remember this being a joke inside one of the videogame magazines. But what if you put Akuma in HUNK's place in the 4th survivor minigame? Would Akuma pass?

Darkstorm Zero
Heh, EGM's infamous April Fools jokes, I remember seeing this.

Anyways, I think Akuma clears it, provied he sticks with distance attacks and teleporting, if he gets close, he runs the risk of infection... Although, that would be really cool, a B.O.W base off of Akuma... big grin

Seriously, I'd give Akuma 7 or 8 out of 10, there isn't a B.O.W capable of matching his strength or speed. the last 2 or 3 is when Akuma makes a mistake an gets infected.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Heh, EGM's infamous April Fools jokes, I remember seeing this.

Anyways, I think Akuma clears it, provied he sticks with distance attacks and teleporting, if he gets close, he runs the risk of infection... Although, that would be really cool, a B.O.W base off of Akuma... big grin

Seriously, I'd give Akuma 7 or 8 out of 10, there isn't a B.O.W capable of matching his strength or speed. the last 2 or 3 is when Akuma makes a mistake an gets infected.

Then there's the room crammed full of zombies and Mr. X roaming the Crow Hallway.

Darkstorm Zero
It wouldn't make much of a difference really... not when Akuma is blowing holes with Gou Haoukens, burning all in his path with Shankunetsu Gou Haoukens, an vaporising Mr.X with a Messatsu Gou Haou or Tenma Gou Zankuu.

ThoraxeRMG
Akuma very easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.