punisher runs The Companions of the Hall Guanlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
These are purely Hand two hand match ups can Punisher clear it?

Full rest after each fight.

First match is regis

Second is cattbrie

Third is wulfgar

Fourth is Buenor

Last but not leats is Drizzt

Can punisher clear this h2h guanlet.

Battlehammer
ugg I spelled a lot of things wrong my bad.

Battlehammer
bump

Battlehammer

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Battlehammer
These are purely Hand two hand match ups can Punisher clear it?

Full rest after each fight.

First match is regis

Second is cattbrie

Third is wulfgar

Fourth is Buenor

Last but not leats is Drizzt

Can punisher clear this h2h guanlet.

Who are The Companions of the Hall?

Battlehammer
I named them .

There characters from a book series. They have a comic series out right now though the books are better.

There a group of warriors. There like D And D

Drizzt is a dark elf warrior/ranger

Bruenor is a dwarf king/fighter

Wulgar is a human barbarian/prince

Cattbrie is a human fighter/princess

Regis is a haftling thief

Bouboumaster
hand-to-hand?

Frank has the potential to take them all. And the three first together.

Is biggest challenge is Wulfgar, but if Frank play it nasty/tricky, he can win.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
hand-to-hand?

Frank has the potential to take them all. And the three first together.

Is biggest challenge is Wulfgar, but if Frank play it nasty/tricky, he can win.
wulfgar is far from his hardest challange.

Bruenor or Drizzt are far tougher opponets for frank.

I don't see him beating either for the majority.

Im not sure if he would beat wulfgar either.

Bouboumaster
Battlehammer is... a dwarf. He's maybe strong and tough, but still a dwarf. And Frank is a high trained marine, a tough son of a *****. And have a high degree of hand-to-hand combat. Bruenor have a disavantage due to is race. If it wasn't of it, he would be the toughest challenge.

Drizzt doesn't posses the strengt to put the dude on his ass. Plain and simple. On the other hand, if Frank put his hand on Drizzt, the dark elf would think that life sucks.

Battlehammer
Battlehammer is... a dwarf. He's maybe strong and tough, but still a dwarf. And Frank is a high trained marine, a tough son of a *****. And have a high degree of hand-to-hand combat. Bruenor have a disavantage due to is race. If it wasn't of it, he would be the toughest challenge.

Drizzt doesn't posses the strengt to put the dude on his ass. Plain and simple. On the other hand, if Frank put his hand on Drizzt, the dark elf would think that life sucks.
What disadavantage is that? You did not name it.

Bruenor much tougher and stronger then frank is. He has much moeR experience. He battles with melee weapons and is much moRe adapted to melee combat then Frank

Im still trying to figure out what this disadvantage is that makes you think frnak wins.........

It better not be the fact he short becuase that retarded. Logan 5'3 and he would whoop franks a day all in h2h. Thats not much taller then Bruenor. Bruenor short stature makes him a very hard target not to mention his race designs there fighting style to deal with larger opponets.

Drizzt is not storng enough? Are you kidding me? The dude is as storng as he can be. He plenty strong enough to hurt frank. It even been stated the Drizzt is extremely strong much strong then many giv ehim credit. He also extremely tough and could take franks best shots and keep fighting if he had to. Not to mention he has more combat experience then Frank and faster. He be hitting Frank left and right. Drizzt has put Wulgar on his ass and you think he can't put Frank there?

Your reasonings have been less then good.

Bouboumaster
While you are talking about hand-to-hand combat, did you gave the items to the d and d character?

In PURE hand-to-hand fight, you have a dark elf, a barbarian, a dwarf against the ruthless warrior of Marvel Universe. The dude will take a blow to put one more efficiently. And you can't compare Bruenor to Logan. Logan is 5'3 but he isn't a dwarf. And he he's a hand-to-hand warrior, trained by masters, and he's a master himself.
Bruenor is the best fighter with a battle axe. But hand-to-hand...?

And a dark elf, well, still a dark elf. Maybe Drizzt could do well, but a non-human (in a d and d context) could only open a can of woop-ass by trying to fight Frank "I kill John Travolta lolz!" Castle in a hand-to-hand fight

Battlehammer
While you are talking about hand-to-hand combat, did you gave the items to the d and d character?
The only thing taken from the fighters are there weapons...........

In PURE hand-to-hand fight, you have a dark elf, a barbarian, a dwarf against the ruthless warrior of Marvel Universe.The dude will take a blow to put one more efficiently.
Some thing that Bruenor does and is constantly mention for.......

Also frank can't really afford to let Bruenor punch him.........

. And you can't compare Bruenor to Logan. Logan is 5'3 but he isn't a dwarf..

So what does that matter? He still only 3 and haft inches taller then Bruenor..........
. And he he's a hand-to-hand warrior, trained by masters, and he's a master himself...
Thank you for telling me some thing I already know.

. Bruenor is the best fighter with a battle axe. But hand-to-hand...?...
It a War Axe first off.

Also dwarfs are the most skilled fighters and warriors in all the realms.

They are trained in complete war fair. There also prone to fighting one another as well, Bruenor was stated as the best fighter in his clan. Bruenor is an experience fighter in ever way. He has much more combat experience then Frank does.

. And a dark elf, well, still a dark elf. Maybe Drizzt could do well, but a non-human (in a d and d context) could only open a can of woop-ass by trying to fight Frank "I kill John Travolta lolz!" Castle in a hand-to-hand fight

What does that matter? Becuase he an elf that means he can't beat frank?

Dude do you look at what you type at all?

Your reasonings for why Bruenor and Drizzt would lose to Frank is becuase there a Dwarf and an Elf...............Thats the most retarded reasoning I have ever hear and slightly raceist.

Dwarfs and Elfs I better then humans in many many ways including fighting on average.

Battlehammer
bump

srankmissingnin
Punisher cleans house easily.

Battlehammer
See I don't agree. He gunna have massive amount of toruble beating even wulfgar let a loen Bruenor or Drizzt.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Battlehammer
See I don't agree. He gunna have massive amount of toruble beating even wulfgar let a loen Bruenor or Drizzt.

Based on what exactly? They (not a single one of them) have done anything physically that Punisher couldn't, the reverse isn't true. Frank outclasses them in every conceivable way. Wulfgar will get a throat full of elbow and a groin full of knee the second the fight starts... and Drizzt won't fare any better.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Based on what exactly? They (not a single one of them) have done anything physically that Punisher couldn't, the reverse isn't true. Frank outclasses them in every conceivable way. Wulfgar will get a throat full of elbow and a groin full of knee the second the fight starts... and Drizzt won't fare any better.

Your truelly think punisher out class wulfgar speed that badly?

Not even close. How punisher to do this? Wulfgar not gunna just sit there and let Punisher beat on him. Wulfgar also has a good strength advantage not to mention adurability advantage.

Drizzt is faster more agile and has better reflexes then punisher. He also has greater experience and is a trained MA. Punisher is not going to be out fighting drizzt.

You did not mention Bruenor? So you agree punisher will fall to Bruenor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.