Jetfire v.s Thundercracker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rufus T Firefly
srug I was bored and curious

Darkstorm Zero
Ok, first things first... What medium are we using? Comic, or cartoon?

2nd, what are the battle stipulations? (You know, like whats the terrain, stuff like that.)

Rufus T Firefly
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Ok, first things first... What medium are we using? Comic, or cartoon?

2nd, what are the battle stipulations? (You know, like whats the terrain, stuff like that.)

well Let's go with the Dreamwave comics version of each character. I mean I didn't see anything impressive about Skyfire from the animated series...

Nothing to imaginative about this here battle, We'll make it in the Arctic region in which Jetfire has been frozen in, in some continuities...We'll say he was just thawed out, and immediately the two engage in battle. srug

Darkstorm Zero
Alrighty then...

In all honesty, I think jetfire will take the majority, but not by very frigging much... in the dreamwave series, it's sai he's prone to equipment failure infrequently, due to use of experimental technology he develops (he's very similar to Wheeljack in that respect).

However,etfire is big, strong and just as fast as Starscream, an carried a double barreled particle rifle.

While Thundercracker is less confident about the Decepticon's morals (Or lack thereof) in Dreamwave... making him slightly less effective as a Warrior, an his distaste of those that cannot fly cannot cover Skyfire...

I'm also not sure of Thundercrackers capability of damaging Skyfire using his incindiery bombs and blasts, consiering Skyfire can traverse atmospheric flight into space, and back again... reentry into an atmosphere is very VERY hot... so I can guestimate that Thundercrackers incindiary attacks woul be less effective than normal.

Rufus T Firefly
So are you saying a match between Starscream and Jetfire would be a much better match?

Darkstorm Zero
Yeah, althouygh Jetfire/skyfire still takes the slight majority, ue to the fact that Jetfire is just as fast, just as smart, but stronger an larger as well.

Rufus T Firefly
Yeah, althouygh Jetfire/skyfire still takes the slight majority, ue to the fact that Jetfire is just as fast, just as smart, but stronger an larger as well.

ot bad for someone who was mindless throughout Marvel's transformers run

Darkstorm Zero
Lol

Alpha Centauri
Darkstorm, do you actually know anything about the comics besides what you read online? Have you ever actually read them regularly?

It seems like you read character profiles and then judge accordingly, rather than actually knowing anything more.

Thundercracker is nothing more than a minion, Skyfire/Jetfire is a huge warrior, one of the biggest, boldest Autobots ever. Thundercracker isn't even the best out of the seekers.

-AC

Darkstorm Zero
Alpha... Did you even bother to read what I said?

because it sure oesn't look like it..

I said Jetfire takes the majority...

Alpha Centauri
Yes, that was an additional part I added as my reply to the thread topic.

I asked you a question, however.

-AC

Darkstorm Zero
I have the Dreamwave comics, I have Dreamwaves profile books, and I have the entire series of toons, an the rerelease extended toon movie.

Now back to what I was saying... please read what I'm actually saying, rather than what you think I'm saying...

Alpha Centauri
Try reading what I said, I wasn't disagreeing with you simply because I said my verdict on the fight in the same post.

-AC

Sadako of Girth
If you're referring to G1, Jetfire was only initially mindless.
Shockwave created him, but by the time it came to instill the matrix in him, giving him life/mind etc, Prime had zapped it into Buster for safe-keeping.

Then after Prime was back to normal and Buster'd returned the Matrix to Prime, Jetfire was matrixed up and wasnt mindless anymore.

And Jetfire STILL wins. stick out tongue

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Try reading what I said, I wasn't disagreeing with you simply because I said my verdict on the fight in the same post.

-AC

You asked me a very silly question at the same time you agreed with me.... that makes very little sense Alpha.

Alpha Centauri
You just happened to get it right and I agreed, it's in no way contradictory to me questioning your knowledge or where you acquire it from.

-AC

Darkstorm Zero
You should have kept that in the other thread, where we where in a full swing debate already.

Alpha Centauri
It's hardly full swing debate, and it wasn't thread specific.

-AC

Darkstorm Zero
Then why bring it up here? I told you in the other thread where my info is from.

Alpha Centauri
Did you not read that it wasn't thread specific?

I thought you knew more of TF than toons and profiles, I was wrong.

-AC

Darkstorm Zero
I know the Dreamwave and IDW Comics, but I didn't know the older comics, not firsthand anyway.

Alpha Centauri
You know the profiles of the characters from those comics or you've actually read many of them?

-AC

Darkstorm Zero
Both, although I am MORE familiar with Dreamwave than IDW...

IDW I avoided more often than not, it didn't look as good to me.

Scythe
I'm gonna go with Jetfire on this one. In his non-mindless days he was quite a good fighter.

Losty
jet fire is still twice his size..

Scythe
Originally posted by Losty
jet fire is still twice his size..

I'm sure size doesn't matter much here. Both are extremely speedy fighters. I'm not sure where, but I remember reading a profile of Jetfire's explaining that he has great aim.

Union16
Jet lol.

Scythe
Hahaha, alrighty.

Rufus T Firefly
what if i were Shock Wave v.s Jetfire

0vU3BTZClGY

haermm

Scythe
What was Thundercracker's rank within the Decepticons?

Darkstorm Zero
His function was Warrior and he was a member of the Seekers, but thats all I know... although he was part of Megatron's Inner Circle in the dreamwave comics, and was a member of the Nemesis crew.

I don't know his precise rank though.

Scythe
His function was Warrior and he was a member of the Seekers, but thats all I know... although he was part of Megatron's Inner Circle in the dreamwave comics, and was a member of the Nemesis crew.

I don't know his precise rank though.

I think that's all he was ever pledged to be. I don't remember of any ranking system set up for Thundercracker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.