My ignore list

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
there is only one person on my ignore list. however, sometimes when I sign on, they are not on there anymore. I found this out when I could actually read one of their posts.

Is there a reason why my ignore list would be changed when I didnt change it?

Vinny Valentine
Who is it?

Raz
Depends. If your ignore list is very long, then that can cause problems.

I would recommend shorting you ignore list to make sure no one falls off.

Syren
He said there's only one person on his ignore list smile

Raz
I forgot to put my glasses on...

In that case, I see no reason why this would happen. Anyone getting this?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Raz
I forgot to put my glasses on...

In that case, I see no reason why this would happen. Anyone getting this? well, it stopped doing it for a couple of days, then it did it again for a couple of days. never mind, I will just deal with it. I should have never placed them on my ignore list anyway.

Rogue Jedi
ok..I cleared my ignore list. NOW I am being told that I have two new pm's, but when I go to my pm list, there are no new pm's there.

Syren
KMC's playing silly beggars with you oh

BakaXero
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
ok..I cleared my ignore list. NOW I am being told that I have two new pm's, but when I go to my pm list, there are no new pm's there.
you probably got PMs from the person you ignored and it's probably hidden amongst the pile of PMs you got afterwards

T.M
Originally posted by Syren
KMC's playing silly beggars with you oh

laughing out loud I have only ever heard my grandmother say that..

Syren
Originally posted by T.M
laughing out loud I have only ever heard my grandmother say that..

I'm British... ? blush2

T.M
Ditto.. but I have never said it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.