Gun: A Western Adventure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supatroopa286
The year is 1870, and the United States is recovering from its brutal Civil War. While the East is rebuilding, the Western frontier is booming. Cities and towns pop up across the plains, deserts, and mountains of the unforgiving landscape. At the town of Granite-Grave, Kansas, business is booming as more people come in from the East each day. One of the citizens of this sprawling community is Wild Joe, a bum who claims to have been one of the first settlers out into the West. for a nickel he'll entertain you with the legend of a vast sum of Aztec gold, hidden somewhere in the West, and how it was stolen from the Spanish long ago by the fierce Apaches. While most of the town refuses to believe him, some travellers take him seriously, especially after the hanging of an Apache rcently....

Hangman: Let it be known that this man, Rides-with-the-wind, is charged with the murder of 2 fine young boys, and is hereby sentenced to hang by the neck until dead. Do you have any last words?

Apache: Yes, and it is that you pale-face, with your eternal greed and need to expand, shall find your ignorance to be your downfall. None of you, or those 2 bandits i killed, shall never find the lost treasure of Quezticotal, never.

Hangman: Tell it to your sky-god, yer red-men.

*Trap door opens, and the Indian falls, hanging in front of the pleased crowd*

Heres the stat sheet you need cowboy

Name
Nickname (if any)
Appearance
Appearance of Horse
Weapons (Pistols, shotguns, rifles, western stuff)
Personality
Background
Occupation: (Drifter, Bandit, Sheriff, herder, farmer, saloon owner, etc.)

android217
Name: Alexander Cross

Height: 6' 1"

Weight: 201 lbs

Nickname: Alex

Appearance: Tall, pale long brown hair, pale blue eyes

Horse: Black horse

Weapons: Black Peacemakers

Personality: Slightly insane, more intellectual then his brother

Background: Robs banks, trains, and anything with money

drbob360
NAME: Preston Cross
APPEARENCE: Decent sized man at 5' 10'' weighing at 198 lbs. Short brown hair. No beard, but has a stubble. Brown eyes.
HORSE: Named "Roughneck" by Preston. A young horse that runs as fast as any other but is extremly aggressive to all except Preston. All brown.
WEAPONS: One Single Action Army and one Winchester rifle.
Personality: The nicer, funnier brother. Not very ruthless as his brother, but will get the job done no matter what.
BACKGROUND: As kids and teens, Preston and his brother trained in weapons while his father was out. Mainly stuck to rifles, thus becoming a sharpshooter with rifles, while his brother stuck to pistols.

supatroopa286
Name: Patrick McGreggor
Nickname: Shamrock McGreggor
Appearance:Like image, but no beard
Horse: Brown
Weapons: Winchester rifle and 1 .45 Colt revolver
Personality: Kind, Moral, Smart, Determined
Background: was a Captain of a Union company in the Civil War. After the war, he left the lands that his brothers in arms died on, and moved west to start fresh
Occupation: Drifter/former sheriffhttp://newsfromrussia.com/images/newsline/clint_eastwood.JPG

supatroopa286
(everyone will start off observing the Apache hanging)

Patrick threw his cigar to the ground and stomped it out into the harsh, rocky ground.

"Poor sap," he said as he walked away from the gallows and towards Bison-Biff's Saloon, the local bar and brothel in Granite-Grave.

Patrick walked through the swinging doors to reveal an entirely different Granite-Grave, as different from the wholesome community as the Rebs were from the Yanks. The piano was playing and the cards were being dealt, and girls were giggling as they were being bought off by scoundrels and drifters, bandits and hooligans. Patrick sat at the bar and ordered a shot of whiskey.

android217
Alex laughed as he saw the Indian hung. He looked at his brother who wasn't laughing.

"Why aren't you laughing? This is hilarious," Alex asked."Ah ya your a chicken sh!t. So you think that treasure is real?"

Krone
Name: Santiago 'David' Albelda

Nickname: San, Albelda.

Appearance: 5'10, 199lbs, See Pic

Appearance of Horse: White horse, brown patches.

Weapons: Dual Colt Pacemakers (Black), M1873 Rifle (Brass)

Personality: Cool, Calm, Cold towards others, Doesn't rush in to action takes his time to assess situations.

Background: Santiago was brought to the West when he was just a young child, his parents raised him well he was given all he needed as a child but he still appeared to resent his parents. Eventually both his parents passed away leaving Santiago alone in the World.

Upon arriving in Kansas he took the oppurtunity to start a new life, dubbing him self David.

drbob360
Preston looked at his brother angrily and shoved him.

"You shutup! You crazy fool! I ain't no sissy!"

Turning around he began to walk away along with the crowd.

"Treasue ain't real!" Preston began to say, still walking, "We've been doin' our job and haven't found squat. Luck isn't just gunna come up and be our friend."

He entered the town saloon and took a seat at the bar. Everyone seemed to be happy and joyful after a innocent man was hanged.

"Crazy folks. I hate towns," Preston whispered to himself, "Hey bartender! Hook me up with some whiskey."

android217
"Yeah that whiskey is for me he'll have a Cranberry juice," Alex said following his brother. "I doubt that Indian would lie." Alex pulled out a silver chip from his pocket, and gave it to the bartender."You sure you can handle that cranberry juice?"

Krone
'David' sat down at the bar slowly drinking his whiskey. He looked around the Bar everyone was happy, why what had they to be happy about killing a man for killing to Bandits they were scum in his eyes.

"Senior!" He called over the bartender "Get me another Drink" he slowly tilted his hat up, looking around the bar. "There ya'go partner'" the bartenders gave San his drink "Gracias Amigo".

drbob360
Preston looked at Alex, then back to the bartender. The bartender gave Alex his whiskey and handed him juice.

Why the heck they got cranberry juice here!?

But it didn't matter, he drank it anyway. He wasn't in the mood for whiskey. When he drank whiskey, he wanted more whiskey, then more. Until the point he wouldn't remember a thing and wake up next to some lady he didn't even know with his pockets empty.

"Alex. I hate you. If you weren't my brother, I would of killed you. But then again, I don't doubt every day that you want to kill me," Preston said facing the wall of drinks in-front of him. Turning his head to face Alex, he then continued, "Anyway, what do you know about indians?"

He put his drink down and called the bartender, "Hey! Give me some more of this good stuff!"

He spun around in his chair and faced away from the bar.

"Well. If your up for some gold huntin', let me finish this drink and we can be well on our way."

android217
"I ain't know much about Indians, but that one seemed like he was tellin the truth," Alex said lifting his drink up to his mouth. "We don't even know where to look." He took a long sip of whiskey. "But they might be 'persuaded' to tell us at that ole indian place outside the city."

rangerr55
Name: David Cross
Age: 27, youngest of his three brothers, Alex and Preston
Apperance: 5'10 and 175 pounds, very muscular,with a clean shave and medium lenght brown hair
Horse: Names "Lucky" by David since he found this horse alone as a colt after a cattle stampede that went over him
Weapons:M1873 Peacemaker Pistol with a .45 caliber bullet, M1880 Lever Action Carbine mounted on his horse and on his back a British Enfield Musket for his sniping from afar
Personality: David is definatly a ladies man since he gets the ladies just by saying hi, and he also is very stealthy since he knows the way of a true sniper, but he is often short tempered and is banned from many bars across the west
Childhood: Was beat up a lot by his oldest brother Alex so he became tough and strong so his brother would leave him alone. His other brother Preston and him would do everything together;walk to the store play games, ride horses as well as practice there shooting which caused David to become a exellent marksman.

supatroopa286
(to advance the story, ill play some NPCs)

Patrick eyed the two brothers, and laughed to himself

Well i dont believe ive ever seen a more bumbling pair of fools

He took a sip from his whiskey glass when he heard one brother talk about the treasure
"Treasue ain't real..."

As the brothers continued to argue, an old man, ragged clothes and long beard, slowly staggered his way over, obviously drunk. He lifted his prospectors hat to reveal the face of Wild Joe. He grinned a toothless grin, and coughed before he said in a hushed tone

"So, you varmints are after the treasure of Quezticotal?"

The bartender looked up dissaprovingly

"Ahhh Joe dont get started again.."

"No!, its true i tell ya! Those Apaches hid nearly 3 million dollars worth in Spanish gold in those there mountains....or was it those plains, or forests.."

The saloon went quiet when Joe mentioned the money. One cardplayer dropped his hand and grabbed the old man

"Where did you say that money was, old man?"

His friend got up and shoved his pistol into Joe's shirt, ready to pull the trigger. Pat got up and immediately punched the friend in the head, and grabbed the other man, throwing him onto the card table. One punch lead to another and soon the saloon had again fallen into a barfight. the bartender sighed

"Not again"

android217
"Hmmm, haven't been in a barfight in a few weeks," Alex said.

drbob360
Preston quickly looked at his brother when the commotion began.

"Alex...I know what your thinking...Don't do it!" Preston yelled before jumping behind the bar.

The bar fight was just like any other Preston had been in. The fighting was fun until his brothers ruined it by doing something crazy. As he covered his head, a big ole man walked up to him and grabbed his shirt.

"Oh heck no!" Preston laughed as he was tossed across the room, "Ahhahahah!"

supatroopa286
Pat was blocking a punch from a drunk when he saw the bandit fly across the room. He laughed aloud amid the chaos as he tried to fight his way over to the kid. He was about 4 feet from him when Bruiser Williams, a local gang leader, stepped in front of him. In his time as a sheriff, Pat had taken Bruiser in for bank robbing, so he knew that Bruiser wasnt there to shake his hand. Pat grabbed a chair and smashed it over Bruiser's head, who seemed un-fazed, untill he fell over onto his back, his dazed face looking at preston. Pat held out his hand to Cross

"Need a hand boy?

drbob360
Preston didn't deny the hand and grabbed it. He was pulled up in the middle of the chaos.

"Hey thanks!" Preston yelled, before turning and continuing to fight.

android217
Alex pulled out one of his pistols. He shot the big man that had thrown his brother in the chest. He jumped over into the bar. The place was getting loud. A carefully placed shot to another man's heart quickly him. Suddenly the big man that Alex shot stood up, and grabbed him by the throat.

"Jesus your a big boy," Alex managed to get out. He fired his pistol 3 times into the man's stomach, then whacked his arm with the pistol.
"Guess your strong too," He said, the man still coming at him. Alex fired a round in his shin, and he fell to the ground. He aimed the gun at his head.
*Click*
"Your a lucky bastard," Alex laughed. A bottle suddenly hit him in the head, and he fell unconscious.

supatroopa286
(Drbob: your quote at the bottom f*cking rocks!)

Pat and Preston fought back to back for several minutes, trading punches with other fighters. Pat grabbed a whiskey bottle and smashed it over one man's head, and stabbed another with the shards. Soon, Bruiser had regained conciousness, and, while mumbling curses, drew his pistol and pointed it at Preston. He pulled the trigger, but the gun jammed, giving Cross some time

Krone
Santiago stood in the corner of the bar observing everyone. Bruiser had his gun aimed at Preston quickly pulled out one of his pacemakers and fired at Bruisers hand, he had no intencion to kill him just disarm him.

He quickly moved towards bruiser turning his pacemaker round and pistol whipping Bruiser twice. The man barely moved "what the..." his spanish accent sounded stronger than before.

The bar fight was esculating getting out of control they needed to end this quickly.

supatroopa286
Pat looked at Santiago and nodded towards the door.

"Let's get outta here!" he dove onto the floor and began to crawl his way past the fight, staying under tables to avoid confrontation.

android217
The room was swirling. Alex felt the top of his head. It felt hot, and sticky. He looked at his hand

"Blood," He whispered. Alex stood up to see the bar fight still continuing. He looked down to see the big man he had shot, had bled to death. He stumbled over the bar, and grabbed his other peacemaker. A chair was suddenly broken over Alex's back.

"God.. damn," He yelled. Disoriented, Alex saw what had seemed to be three men. Alex grabbed the one in the middle, and whacked his gun into his face. He continued to hit him until a large amount of blood pored out of his beaten face. Alex continued to the exit. A bottle was thrown, and hit him in the back. He tried to ignore the pain, as he pushed his way to the exit. Once there, he stumbled past the doors, and fell face first into the ground. Sand filled his bloody mouth as he tried to push himself up.

Eventually he succeeded, and barely managed to walk away from the bar.

"I need... some more.... whiskey," He joked to himself.

supatroopa286
Pat managed to find his way out of the brawl, with Santiago right behind him. He saw Alex on the ground, and walked down the steps to help him up when Wild Joe crashed through a window next to him. He got up and let out a hoot

"Oh Boy, i aint neva seen a fight liken that since me an the 49ers rolled through here, woohoo!"

Pat helped up Alex and said,

"Joe, we need to talk" as he helped Alex across the road to the town's general store, where they would be able to get some bandages. Once inside, The clerk began to wrap Alex's head in the bandages, while Pat questioned Joe

"So Wild Joe, where did you hear about that treasure from?, since i just heard that Apache say sumthin bout it"

Wild Joe grinned, and made a "follow me" motion with his hand

"Come on down to ma camp in a little bit, and ill show ya my uh...uh...eva-dence"

He left with a limp, leaving Santiago, Pat, and Alex in the Store.

android217
Alex hadn't hear much of their story, but he heard treasure. After they had left, he followed.

"Cmmon Preston, treasures awaitin!," Alex yelled to his brothers. "David get over here! We goin on the move."

supatroopa286

Krone
San took the book opening it and read aloud:

"I know that soon I shall die, but I will die happy, knowing that my comrades will have hidden the rest of this Aztec gold across the desert and elsewhere. To the north, and to the south, the Apaches, or anyone else, will look, but not find our two treasures."

"I dont know what it means, does it make anysense to you amigo?" he said looking at Pat then to Wild Joe, "you understand esse?".

drbob360
Preston stood there with his brothers, Wild Joe, Patrick, and a spanish man. He couldn't believe the treasure was real, let alone showing it to him and his brothers. They were bandits, all their life, and knowing his brother, Alex, he wouldn't dare share treasure to no one, not even to Preston. Then he spoke up -

"Where'd you find the body, Joe? I mean where he died is a good starting point to get lookin'. Headin' south and north from his body," Preston suggested.

She Seduced
Name: Frances O'Donnald
Nickname: Dolly
Appearance:bright red pin straight hair. Emerald green eyes. Fair skinned. 5'5. 115 lbs. Scar on her neck ear to ear.
Appearance of Horse: White. black mane
Weapons (Pistols, shotguns, rifles, western stuff): small knife
Personality: Drunkard for the most part. Known for her lies and her desperate need for attention. Out of her mind.
Background: her father and her brother both were killed during the civil war. The civil war ruined Dolly, while in hiding and trying her best to keep up the farm a group of Yanks found her and her mothers small shack in the woods and attacked them. They left Dolly for dead, when they cut her throat. Since then Dolly never returned home. She stayed in town and continued to drink her misery away.
Occupation: (Drifter, Bandit, Sheriff, herder, farmer, saloon owner, etc.): This and that, she usually pick pockets people.

can i join

A Dose Of Vraya
Name: Tom Kelsey
Nickname
Appearance: tall, real tall. Has an ugly scar on his forehead, but, it's kind of hard to notice, especially for shorter folks
Appearance of Horse: Black and Hardy looking
Weapons 2 .45's
Personality: mean, and willing to do anything for the right price.
Background: Tom was taken as a young child by the indians and raised in their ways, he never even saw a white man like himself until the camp was attacked. Everyone was killed but him. Though he resents the white man for killing his family. he is still amazed by thier difference and their technology, and, of course, their hats! he decided to become a mean old outlaw like the ones that had attacked his family

supatroopa286
Originally posted by She Seduced
Name: Frances O'Donnald
Nickname: Dolly
Appearance:bright red pin straight hair. Emerald green eyes. Fair skinned. 5'5. 115 lbs. Scar on her neck ear to ear.
Appearance of Horse: White. black mane
Weapons (Pistols, shotguns, rifles, western stuff): small knife
Personality: Drunkard for the most part. Known for her lies and her desperate need for attention. Out of her mind.
Background: her father and her brother both were killed during the civil war. The civil war ruined Dolly, while in hiding and trying her best to keep up the farm a group of Yanks found her and her mothers small shack in the woods and attacked them. They left Dolly for dead, when they cut her throat. Since then Dolly never returned home. She stayed in town and continued to drink her misery away.
Occupation: (Drifter, Bandit, Sheriff, herder, farmer, saloon owner, etc.): This and that, she usually pick pockets people.

can i join

(yeah sure, i would just wait and join in as we leave the town, so you can roam on your own untill the right moment. same for you, vraya)

Wild Joe shrugged, but Pat looked like he was in deep thought.

"Two treasures...to the north and south.. Looks like there could be two spots for this gold. Hey Joe, where did you find it?"

Joe took off his hat and scratched his balding head.

"Well, i reckon i followed the Rio Grande up a bit, then stopped off at this little border town called Chalupia. from there i moved a little northwesterly like... and ended up near the Arizona-Mexico area i reckon. that was where i was whens i founded that skeleton."

Pat thought a little more

"So we could either go south of the border and look for the southern treasure, or go north into the Sierra Nevada area for the other one, assuming they've been hidden for about 300 years. Well boys, whatda think? I say we go south."

She Seduced
][

supatroopa286
]
Ill have my character walk by you

As the men discussed the two routes, Pat grabbed his bag and said
"Well men, decide which way you wanna go and meet me by the other end of town. buy what ammo, foor, or supplies you need, and get ready, we'll leave before sunset."
Pat began walking down the main road of Granite-Grave, which was about the only other road in town. He was passing the brothel and saloon when he noticed a small woman in front with a whiskey bottle. He tipped his hat and said
"Well miss, either you got fired from the brothel or you're just on bad times. Name's Pat McGreggor," he said as he outstrectched a hand to help her up.

She Seduced
"Dolly, and I dont need your help." she hissed as she stood to her feet, wobbling forward a bit and dropping her bottle. "Shit." she grumbled. Her hair was tied into a ponytail, and she wore a white dress with nothing on her feet. She looked at Pat and smirked. "I dropped my damn liquor."

android217
Alex saw the treasure in his hand. There wasn't much competition here. He pulled out both of his pistols.

"Sorry y'all, but we are going to be taking the treasure... All of it," Alex said."Preston...David... get your guns out! You can't shoot em while there not in your hands."

A Dose Of Vraya
Tom was trotting on horseback half-drunk with a bottle of bourban in his hand when he noticed a very bombed lady, and a rather non-intimidating man. To him, this simply looked like enough money for a fun night at the bar.
He spurred his horse forward and took out a colt. "now I'm gonna make this simple" he said. "I'm a wanted man, good with a gun, and I'm not afraid to use it so let me pose you a choice. Your money or your life." Tom said holding first the woman at gunpoint just because he was evil like that.

supatroopa286
(ouch...um this is why i hate making long posts lol. android do you think we can have our characters work as a group to find the treasure?)

Pat reaffixed his hat, and took out a cigarette. He lit it while looking at the drunk, the light from it illuminating his face in the darkening afternoon. He put out the match and looked at the mountains past town as he said

"Missy, you're heading down the wrong path at an early age. You'd be wise to leave that bottle on the ground, or else you might end up working in there" he motioned to the brothel/saloon inside. "Whats a girl like you doing this far west by your lonesome?"

Before she could answer, another drunk rode up on them, and pointed his gun at Dolly. Pat eyed the man, seeing that he obviously wasnt as quick on the draw drunk as Pat was sober,

"Now mister, i wouldnt do anything too rash," he said as he slowly began to reach for his revolver

android217
(we're bandits.. we want it all for ourselves)

supatroopa286
Originally posted by android217
(we're bandits.. we want it all for ourselves)

okay, well instead of taking the jaguar, we could work together to get the big treasure and then fight over it. how bout that?

A Dose Of Vraya
"I don't want to do anything rash." Tom said slowly pulling out his second gun. I just want money and you're the only thing standing in my way. He pointed one gun at dolly and his other gun at pat.
"Gentlemen and lady" he said smirking. "meet ebony, and uh, um...irony" he said addressing his two guns

She Seduced
She looked at this man pointing the gun at her and smirked. "I think I know you." she said hazily, stumbling back and forth. "And does it look like I gots money mister?" she asked. She was covered in dirt and her feet were blistered, the scar on her neck glistened in the sun and she stunk of Whiskey. "I spend my money on liquor... and I just dropped it." she frowned again.
She looked at Pat "Aint you gunna do nothing?"

supatroopa286
Pat eyed Dolly, and then Tom.

"Well mister, look at this poor girl. do you think she'd have any money on her?"

When Tom turned his head to look at Dolly, Pat whipped out his Colt and shot at Tom's hand, shooting one of his pistols out. When he gasped at the pain, Pat pointed it at his head

"Now you had better hope that I dont do anything rash now, buddy"

android217
(i'd rather get the info now, and leave there before you guys, and save us allll the trouble smile )

drbob360
Preston pulled out his single action army and pointed it at everyone who was a threat to him.

"Been workin' my life robbing stuff, lootin' stuff with my brothers, don't plan on sharin' nuttin."

supatroopa286
(i'd rather get the info now, and leave there before you guys, and save us allll the trouble smile )

(okay then, ill have Wild Joe help you out lol)

As Pat and the others left, Wild Joe walked up to Alex and whispered

"Hey boy, you know what, I can tell you're a bandit, you got that crazy look in ya! Now that Shamrock McGreggor though, he used ta be a sheriff, so he probablee aint gonna like u fellas too much. I'll tell ya the quickest route to the spot i found the jag-u-are, but only if ye take me along with yese, and of course give me a finder's fee hehehe."

A Dose Of Vraya
"Oh so that's how it is" Tom said shaking his hand though he didn't really feel any pain. He shot Pat in the shoe yelled all be back...and sober. Snatched Dolly's liquor and ran away on horseback.

supatroopa286
Pat jumped at the shot, and looked at the bullet hole in his boot. he smiled at Dolly, and said

"Good thing i ordered an 11 instead of a 10 and a half, or else i'd be down a toe or two. Now, hows about you sober up a little bit, and get some sleep. i rented a room over at the local hotel, and it looks like you could use a good night's rest," he took a whiff of the air,"not to mention a bath too!"

android217
"Gladly," Alex said smirking. He might shoot him after they get the treasure and leave.

She Seduced
][

"Okay bye." she said with a quirky smile on her full lips, waving like a small child. She looked at Pat and shrugged her shoulders. She walked towards him, stuffing her hand down his back pocket and grabbing a bill or two. "This is for my liquor you made me drop." she whispered.
She then turned and bursted through the swinging doors and headed to the bar. She smacked Pat's money on the bar, and the bartender slid her a large cup of beer.

She Seduced
She looked at Pat chugging her beer down, like she was a man. " I dont need no bath. I smells jus' fine thankyou."

drbob360
The commotion settled down a bit, and Preston put away colt. He leaned to his brother.

"Well we can't let him have much if we ever do find it," Preston whispered.

A Dose Of Vraya
Tom set up camp just outside of town. "Look, Stripes, we scored" he said to the horse and took a swig of alcohol. Then, he looked curiously at the horse and asked "you want some?" the horse took a genorous helping then spit it in to Tom's face and huffed. Tom laughed. "got a weak stomach have you?!" he said chuckling and petting the horse on the fur. "Ahh, well." He laid down on the sand. looking at the sky.

A Dose Of Vraya
] (I snatched it off the ground. It was still half full roll eyes (sarcastic) I not a idiot sad )

She Seduced

A Dose Of Vraya
(No probs big grin )
After a couple of hours Tom rode his horse to the bar. He tied Stripes up and walked in and sat right by Dolly and Pat so drunk that he didn't even realize who they were. "Beer please!" he yelled and slammed the money on the table.

supatroopa286
Wild Joe smile again, his 3 teeth showing. He slapped his knee, packed his things and said

"Well boys, lets mosey on out first thing in the morning, so we''l be well rested."

He went into his tent and turned out his lantern, and began to snore fast asleep, leaving the Cross brothers to themselves around his campfire.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pat smiled at Dolly. She weas a pretty girl, no doubt, but she needed to get rid of that alchohol in her blood, and Pat would be the one to clean her. He walked into the saloon and sat down next to Dolly, giving Tom a glaring look. He nodded to the barkeep and got a small glass of Saspirilla. he took a gulp and said to Dolly,

"So, Dolly was it?, how'd you get out to Granite-Grave?"

android217
"We can let him keep the jaguar," Alex said sitting by the fire."Can we even trust him?"

She Seduced
"I rode my horse." she told him chugging her bear down. "Then i sold her, for that liquor..." she explained slamming the beer on the bar. "Listen Mister.. I dont know who you are. But ya can't fix me okay. Yerr sure as hell cant fix me." she muttered a bit, and the saddness showed in her eyes for a quick minute. She then rubbed her eye and took the last swig of beer.

supatroopa286
Pat frowned at the woman, already a drunk. He observed her sadness and recognized her southern accent.

"Where are you from exactly?"

She Seduced
"Up in the mountains. I dont really remember." she whispered. Her eyes caught Tom and she growled. She rubbed her scar on her neck and let out a burp. "My daddy and my brother Jeb both fought for the South side... and they both is dead." she told him.

supatroopa286
Pat was taken aback by this realization. This girl was a dirty Reb whore, the spawn of the same scum who had killed most of his beloved friends from the Irish Brigade at Gettysburg. But then he came to his senses and understood that this girl had turned to booze to soothe her sorrows after her father and brothers deaths.

"Well Dolly, I know your pain. I lost many friends in the War, too many in fact. But even after the death of some of my best friends, i never turned to booze to solve it, i just accepted it, and let it pass."

It was a lie. Pat had never gotten over the death of his soldiers; thats why he went out West, to get away from the war-torn battlefields of the East. He just hoped that he could get this girl away from the bar.

"Tell ya what, im leaving town in the morning, to go find a huge In-jun treasure. Why not leave your beer here, and come with me. Im sure youd rather be rich and sober than drunk and poor."

drbob360
Preston sat there, okay with his brothers decision. For once.

"Okay, well we better hurry tomorrow mornin'. I wanna get my hands on that treasure before anybody else!" Preston said to Alex, "Get me up early."

Preston took off his hat and covered his face when he laid down.

A Dose Of Vraya
"Don't you talk about My people you scum." Tom slurred not even knowing who he was talking to. Why if it wasn't for you yanks my family woun't be dead. How do you like that stain on your clean record yankee. Your people killed an innocent tribe of people. hmmmph" Tom said and then he fell off of his chair.

android217
Alex laid his head down on his arms, and fell asleep.

supatroopa286
Pat laughed at Tom as he fell down. He stooped down and helped him up. He smiled to Dolly and said as he walked out.

"Think about it, Doll-Face. I'll be in Room 11 in the morning with this bastard."

He walked out of the saloon and went into the hotel. He helped the drunk Tom into his room and tied him to his chair, so that he wouldnt go crazy when he woke up in the morning. Pat laid down into his bed, put his hat on the post, and fell asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

Pat woke up to the harsh desert sun through the curtains, and saw Tom waking up as well

Wild Joe exited his tent to see the Cross brothers still sleeping

"Rise and shine, buck-o's, time to get a rollin!"

A Dose Of Vraya
Tom blinked hard and had a headache that could kill a man. He noticed that he was tied to a chair. He started shaking as hard as he could. He whistled shrilly and there were multple clapping noises that followed. Stripes busted in to the room with a broken rope hanging off of his muzzle. (the one that Tom had tied him to the bar with. Good, his horse was ok. Now if only he could figure where he was.

supatroopa286
Pat was just finishing getting dressed when Tom started shaking. He chuckled a little bit as he went to untie him

"Now, now, no need to get all riled up. Cant be jumpin like that if you're gonna go treasure-huntin with me..."

android217
Alex lifted up his head.

"Wake up you fool. Times a wastin" Alex yelled. He started to laugh. All he could think about was the treasure.

A Dose Of Vraya
"Treasure Hunt...What makes you think that I will go treasure hunting with the likes of you. Unless, of course I get a cut of the salary..." Tom said rubbing the sores on his arms where the rope had been. He got up and stood by his horse.

drbob360
Preston removed his hat.

"When I meant early, I meant like uhh...2 in the afternoon," Preston said, putting his hat back on his face. He waited a little.

"No, I'm kiddin, lets get some treasure! No no..Wait...I'm hungry. I want some eggs...bacon? Whiskey maybe? I mean I need somethin'"

android217
Alex laughed some more.

"Maybe the town has some breakfast," He said. "I could use some eggs and bacon."

supatroopa286
Pat smiled and said

"Of course, how bout we split it even? first though i wanna find that Dolly girl. lord knows shes probably passed out outside the bar."
Pat walked outside of the hotel, threw his supplies over his horse, and jumped on.
"Come on Tom!"

------------------------

Wild Joe took a whiff

"Come on now boy, smell that food! Im cookin up a little meal for yeese, but eat quick, i wanna get a jump start on Pat."
He took a frying pan off the fire and passed out plates. The bacon looked charred, and the eggs looked like they had been fryed on the dirt road, although Joe seemed as proud of the meal as a French chef

A Dose Of Vraya
Originally posted by supatroopa286
Pat smiled and said

"Of course, how bout we split it even? first though i wanna find that Dolly girl. lord knows shes probably passed out outside the bar."
Pat walked outside of the hotel, threw his supplies over his horse, and jumped on.
"Come on Tom!"

------------------------

Wild Joe took a whiff

"Come on now boy, smell that food! Im cookin up a little meal for yeese, but eat quick, i wanna get a jump start on Pat."
He took a frying pan off the fire and passed out plates. The bacon looked charred, and the eggs looked like they had been fryed on the dirt road, although Joe seemed as proud of the meal as a French chef Tom thought for a minute. 'well I don't know who this guy is, but if he knows where treasures are, I guess he's worth following. Plus, sounds like he has a pretty girl'. Tom smiled cunningly, and got on his horse and began following Pat.

android217
Alex grumbled as he started eating the food. He ate the food quickly, and tried to keep it down.

supatroopa286
(She Seduced: i hope you mind me taking your char over (well, not really) for a bit. just need to advance the story.)

Pat and Tom slowly walked their horses down the main road of Granite-Grave. Pat sighed as he saw Dolly, passed out with a bottle of whiskey in hand, outside the bar. Pat jumped off his horse, picked Dolly up and threw her over his horse's saddle. He got up and sat behind her, making sure she didnt falle off. he looked at Tom and asked
"You ready?"

supatroopa286
Wild Joe ate his food as well, but spat out the bacon, saying to Alex

"Ah yah damned fool, whyd you make such cruddy bacon?!?!"

A Dose Of Vraya
"Sure, so where are we going again?" Tom asked.

android217
"Uhhh, you made it," Alex said.

supatroopa286
Originally posted by A Dose Of Vraya
"Sure, so where are we going again?" Tom asked.

Pat took a map out of his bag, and pointed to Kansas

"We're right here, and we're trying to get to here" he pointed to the northern part of Mexico, near Arizona.
"Thats our best shot for finding the gold. Now Tom, I want you to agree right now to no backstabbing. Because if we cant trust each other, it'll lead to pistols at both our throats at the end of this journey, okay?"

A Dose Of Vraya
"Backstabbing? why Backstabbing's definitely...not...my middle name" "erm, anyway you have my word. Seems like a long ride though. Don't you want to get supplies before we head out?"

supatroopa286
Pat nodded

"Yeah, sure. Im all set, but you might wanna go to the general store for food or clothes or ammo. Ill be right outside when youre done. Might wanna hurry, though, i think there might be other guys out for the loot, and they might not be so cooperative."

He pointed to the store, across the street from them. they trotted over, and Pat waited on his horse with Dolly for Tom.

-----------------

Joe's eyes widened when he saw pat

"Come on Crosses...Crosso's, Criss Crossses, whatever you guys are! McGreggors almost leaving! get your stuff together and lets get goin!"

A Dose Of Vraya
Tom came out as quickly as he could with a pack that hung around his neck. "Indian medicine bag. Might make the local indians a little more cooperative with us if they think that I'm a shaman." He said smiling. "Alright, let's go!" he said and began to make his horse canter.

supatroopa286
Pat looked back at Wild Joe and the Cross Brothers. He knew they werent good, so he left them. 'Good luck with Ol' Wild Joe' he thought as he galloped after Tom.

The duo (and the unconcious Dolly) began their journey by leaving Granite-Grave and heading South. Pat said to Tom as they left the outskirts of town

"There should be a train station up at Dodge city that'll take us to Arizona. From there we'll ride south to the border. well get to the station at about night fall if we keep good speed."

The dust began to kick up as the river that Granite-Grave was built around dissappeared, and the deadly desert began to surround them. a barely beaten path on the ground was all that helped them stay on course as they rode.

"So tom, what's your story?"

A Dose Of Vraya
Hmmm? oh, not much interesting about me. I, like so many other young children, was kidnapped and raised by the indians. They treated me like I was no different from them, I knew that my skin was a different color but I learned to deal with it. I learned the ways they hunt, and how to build clothes from the skin of animals. And of course the soft step, he said pointing to the moccasins on his feet. One day a cowboy looking for the treasures of the indians came, and shot all of my family. We had no idea. I was knocked out by his horse who stepped on my forehead," he said pointing to his scar. "And, I believe was hidden under a pelt in my yurt. I woke up at nightfall and everyone was dead. I hunted the man who killed my family, killed him, ruthlessly, and, well here I am." Tom said smiling. "Stripes here is the only thing left of my family." He sniffed and looked the other way scanning the desert.

supatroopa286
Pat was taken aback by the bloody story, but smiled at Tom and remarked

"Well, that was in tha past now, so lets forget about it and focus on moving along. Me? Well I was raised in Boston in the Irish part, Southie, and was going to college as a history major when the war broke out. I became an officer, and led some of my irish boys to victory.....and defeat."

He looked at Dolly, and thought of the massacre of the Irish brigade his unit was in at the Battle of Gettysburg. So many men had died....so many....that you could walk across that field they defended....with out touching the ground...
Pat pushed it out of his mind and continued to focus on the journey ahead

A Dose Of Vraya
"huh, that's terrible. I avoided the war as best I could." Tom said riding. "I see the train station up ahead. Let's go faster" he said spurring his horse forward.

She Seduced

She Seduced
Dolly came too, she woke up kicking and punching. Falling off the horse and onto the ground. "What the.." she looked at Pat and Tom and stood to her feet. "I aint got nothing, I already told you." she told them both pulling out a small knife and whipping it around. "Get away from me you nasty yanks." she started screaming. "Just get." she said tears rolling down her face.
It was obvious that she was delusional. She had no idea who these people were.

She Seduced

android217
Alex jumped on his horse.

"Cmmon y'all lets get goin!" Alex shouted. "Lotta good they gunna do with out Joe here.

A Dose Of Vraya
Dolly came too, she woke up kicking and punching. Falling off the horse and onto the ground. "What the.." she looked at Pat and Tom and stood to her feet. "I aint got nothing, I already told you." she told them both pulling out a small knife and whipping it around. "Get away from me you nasty yanks." she started screaming. "Just get." she said tears rolling down her face.
It was obvious that she was delusional. She had no idea who these people were. "Yanks?!" Tom yelled angrily. His horse had started bucking when it saw the knife but Tom calmed it down. "How much whiskey have you been drinking?" Tom scoffed. "Now get on one of the horses or we'll leave you here in the middle of the desert."

supatroopa286
Alex jumped on his horse.

"Cmmon y'all lets get goin!" Alex shouted. "Lotta good they gunna do with out Joe here.
Joe hopped on a mule and lead the way, trying to get the old beast to move along. He followed Alex, saying

"We should head south to Texas, there should be a train station that can take us to the border, then we can head west towards that area where i found the gold."

----------------

Pat looked at Tom and then at Dolly. He took out his lasso and threw it over Dolly, pulling it tight around her waist.
"Come on now, Doll-Face, lets get a move on." He started his horse again, forcing Dolly to follow them. They rode their horses in silence for quite a while, untill the sun began to set behind the mountains. Soon, they saw lights in the distance. The train station. When they arrived. Pat got off his horse and went up to the cashier
"Sorry sonny, the next train arrives in the morning, you'll have to wait."

He walked back and said
"I guess we'll spend the night here," he said as he sat down on a bench by the tracks.

She Seduced
"Get this rope off me." she said, covered in dirt and sweat. She pulled down her long red hair and brushed it out of her face. She snarled at Pat and Tom. Sitting on the ground with her arms crossed and a bad hangover.

supatroopa286
"Get this rope off me." she said, covered in dirt and sweat. She pulled down her long red hair and brushed it out of her face. She snarled at Pat and Tom. Sitting on the ground with her arms crossed and a bad hangover.

Pat chuckled at Dolly as she tried in vain to remove the rope

"Just go to sleep, Doll-Face," he said as he removed a boot to shake the dirt out, "You arent going anywhere tonight."

She Seduced
"Its Dolly, not Doll Face."she hissed. She leaned back and looked out into the plains. Taking a deep breath she looked at Pat and said "These ropes are starting to hurt..."

supatroopa286
Pat looked up from his boot as she said it. He looked deep into her face, trying to see what she would do if he took the rope off. Part of him thought she would run, while part of him hoped she would stay. He never had a companion before. and even with all of Dolly's shortcomings, he liked her;liked her fierce nature; her strong spirit, even if most of it was fueled by liquer.
He put his boot back on and walked down to her. He looked to her and said
"I hope you'll stay put...Dolly" as he loosened the rope and took it off her.

She Seduced
She stood up as the rope came off her. She looked out to the fields, and thought of running but her bare feet were in to much pain. She ran her fingers through her hair and sat down.
The setting sun made her pale skin glow, her scar on her neck stuck out like a sore thumb on hours like this. She put her chin down to hide it.
"I aint gunna run." she muttered. She wished right, she had a drink in her hand. "What are we doing out here any whays?" she asked (BRB GUYS)

supatroopa286
Pat sat back down on the bench and said

"Well, we're going after some Indian treasure south of the border. If we find it, we'll be able to retire young ha ha." he smiled, and noticed her scar. He knew that some things were better left unsaid, so he refrained from pointing it out. He changed the subject.

"But first thing's first, when we get to the station in Arizona, we'll have to find a clothes store and get you some new clothes, and some shoes. Any more time out in the desert dressed like that and you'll be as naked as a jaybird in a week. Now, get some sleep."

--------------

Wild Joe led the Cross brothers south, heading for another train station. When they got there, Joe came back from the ticket booth empty handed
"Well fellas, the train down south to Austin is full, but dey gots one going west towards Arizona. Maybe we can take that one, and follow McGreggor and his group..."

She Seduced

supatroopa286
\
outside a train station in the middle of a desert/plains

She Seduced
Dolly curled up on the ground, pushing her hair off her face and closed her eyes. She took a deep breath and dreamed about liquor.

supatroopa286
The next morning, thr trio was awoken by a train whistle. Pat woke up to see the train coming in to the station. He woke up Tom and Dolly, got their horses onto a cargo car, and jumped onto a passenger car. He yelled out

"Come on, hop on!"

A Dose Of Vraya
Tom got on grumpily.
"Don't you think that it is a bit early to be wakin' up to a train whistle" Tom said yawning and rubbing his eyes.

She Seduced
Dolly jumped to her feet when the whistle blew. She covered her ears and closed her eyes. Loud noises usually disturbed her. She relaxed a bit, and headed to the train. As she trailed behind Pat and Tom she spotted a rather rich older woman, with a small hand bag. Next to her was, what must have been her husband. There noses in the air, not paying attention to their belongings, Dolly smirked and got real close to the snobby older woman. Her dirty, but graceful, fingers snapped open her small purse. Reaching in gently, she pulled out neatly folded cash. Grinning she placed this cash down her top and headed into the train. She sat in between Tom and pat and crossed her ankles, smiling like a nice young lady.

A Dose Of Vraya
"I know that smile. What did you do, Drunk...I mean dolly,"
Tom said smirking.

She Seduced
Dolly snarled at Tom and stood to her feet. "I have to use the little girls room." she said in a dry sincere voice. "And I don't need anyone of yous to hold my hand!" she hissed quickly, leaving the small seating booth and headed down the hall towards the restroom.

supatroopa286
Pat looked at Tom as Dolly left and said

"Go follow her, make sure she doesnt pick the wrong pocket, if you catch my drift. Careful though, i wouldnt use any guns on this train if we wanna stay clean."

She Seduced
Dolly pushed her way through the people, towards the dinning area. Fancy people sat around eating there perfectly prepared food and she growled. She moved past them to the restroom. Walking into the girls room, she washed her hands and her face. Scrubbing off as much dirt as possible. She looked into the mirror and frowned at her scar, she rubbed it a bit then shook off the thoughts. She took out a diamond barrette she stole from a girl a week ago and pulled her hair back, placing it in her firey red locks. She straightened out her dress as best and possible and exited the restroom.

supatroopa286
Pat sat at their booth, looking out the window at the desert plains as they cruised towards their destination. He thought to himself

"What if the treasure isnt there? what if that cat was the only piece? what if Santiago was wrong?"

He continued this deep thought for a while

----------

Wild Joe smiled again and pointed behind the Cross brothers

"Looke here, here comes the train! quick, maybe we can sneak onboard!"

The train pulled in and the passengers began to get on

She Seduced
She walked towards the dinning area again and spotted a flask sticking out of some old mans dress coat. She smirked and walked towards it. She faked a stumble and fell ontop of the man pressing her body against his. Her fingers snatched the flask and she smiled heavenly at the old man. "Clumsy me." she said in a small quiant voice. She bowed her head slightly and walked away, sipping the flask with a smirk on her face.
Her eyes glanced around for any more foolish men, or rich woman.

supatroopa286
Pat broke out of the daze when he saw Dolly take the bottle. When she returned to her seat, he took it from her and stashed it away in his bag.

"Whered you learn to pick pocket like that?"

She Seduced
][

supatroopa286
]

ok

Pat noticed Dolly taking the bottle, and got up out of his seat. When he passed by her, he took her by the hand and led her to the bathroom. He looked around before pushing her in and locking the door behind him. Even though he was right against her, he still almost yelled

"Are you trying to get us kicked off this train? Keep the stealing away untill we get off, and for god sakes stop your drinking!"

She Seduced
"HEY! YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER." she hissed at him, taking another long swig of the flask. "I dont know who you think you are." she stated throwing the flask at him. "There you go. Happy?"

supatroopa286
"HEY! YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER." she hissed at him, taking another long swig of the flask. "I dont know who you think you are." she stated throwing the flask at him. "There you go. Happy?"

the flask hit the door next to Pats head, pushing him over the edge. He grabbed both of Dolly's wrists and pushed her against the wall. He moved his head in close to her and said through gritted teeth

"Now listen here you little drunk. Ive been putting my neck out for you for about a day now, trying to keep you from ruining your life, and the thanks i get is a whiskey bottle from you. If you wanna stay a homeless drunk, then fine, get off the train and drink there. If you wanna come with us and find the treasure, then put the bottle down and get sober. youre call."

he let go of her and left the room for his seat

A Dose Of Vraya
Tom sat back watching the drama unfold. Dolly had a rare Indian disease commonly known as "sticky fingers" and he had to admit that it was kinda funny. She seemed to pickpocket anything she could get her hands on. Did she not know that we were about to go find enough gold to have a palace of whiskey built for you daily?
Tom decided to go talk to her about it. Why she had to be so kleptomaniacal. Tom saw Pat walking back to the seat. "Didja have good luck persuading her because if not, I mean...We don't really need her to find the treasure. Hell we could punt her off right now if ya wanted." Tom smiled pleasantly after realising that he had gone too far.
"I mean but that would be rather drastic you know. I'm just saying...it's an option."

supatroopa286
Pat smiled as he stroked his forehead

"Well, i cant ethically do that, my companion. Ya see, if we leave this little lady at town, then she'll waste away in a miserable life of booze and stealing. I figger, if we take her away from all that, who knows what kinda lady she might turn into."

Just then, a gunshot sounded from the rear of the train, and a muffled scream was heard in the other cars. Pat reached for his Colt, and looked at Tom
"Lets check it out."

She Seduced
Dolly rubbed her wrist and gritted her teeth. She walked back to the booth and looked at Pat, "I never asked youse for help, so dont go around grabbing my wrist like Im some kinda of burden or something. I woke up here, and then I was tieds up! I fines that forceful. Wouldnt you?" she pointed out. "And another thing," she pulled out her small knife and leaned over to pat, her one hand clasped his hands closest to his gun, and she pressed the knife against his cheek. "Youse ever put your grimmy yank hands on me again..." she moved the knife to his neck "I have killed me a yank before, and I will do it again. " She stood up and brushed off her dress, and sat down across from Pat with a small smile on her face. "Now were exactly is these treasures?"

A Dose Of Vraya
"Ho-ly Sh!t" Tom said smiling. "Looks like Little Mrs. Lee here has a wild side. I'm out of here," He said pulling out his guns and going towards the spot where there had been a gunshot. There lay a man dead and 1 large man and two people behind him, all with guns out. (Let's say it's wild Joe and the Cross brothers) The two behind him looked like brothers. There was a circle around the dead man. people were gasping and whispering at the fateful scene.

supatroopa286
Pat pushed Dolly aside and grumbled

"We'll talk later, now stay put" as he went after Tom to inspect the source of the gunshot. He stood next to Tom and looked at the dead man, obviously a ticket-taker who had messed with the wrong fella

(id wait and have them be other characters, just incase the others come back)

A Dose Of Vraya
A security man approached the group with a large rifle in his hand. "You three, off the train, now!" He then noticed all three of their weapons and backed away a little and swallowed. "Now!" he repeated. The train had come to a stop.

supatroopa286
A security man approached the group with a large rifle in his hand. "You three, off the train, now!" He then noticed all three of their weapons and backed away a little and swallowed. "Now!" he repeated. The train had come to a stop.
lets just say that they are other bandits. i dont wanna kill off their characters untill they say they quit
----------

Pat whispered to Tom
"take the one on the left"
He then made a huge loogie and spat in one of the bandits faces. In the time that he wiped his face, Pat dove at him, tackling him to the ground.

"NOW TOM!" he yelled as he punched the man in the face and shot the middle man in the foot, buying him some time.

A Dose Of Vraya
"Finnally" Tom screamed, and shot the man on the left directly in the head. Then took out a jackknife and helped Pat take out the one in the middle.

Wild-Cherry
{ Will be joining next week ;D Same for Darth Extecute smile }

She Seduced
Dolly peaked her head out at the commotion and shook her head. "Are youse guys done?" she shouted at them, and slipped back into her seat. The train had stopped by now, and it would be the perfect time to slip out, but she had decided not to. If this Pat guy wanted to spend money on her, waisting his time on a hopeless case. She was going to let him.

A Dose Of Vraya
"It depends on if there's a pulse left on these sorry excuses for people" Tom yelled back irratated. Tom was quickly getting tired of Dolly. "Be right back there, mom." he said. It was kind of self-contradictory that Dolly could be all mad at them for having a little fun while being mad at pat for trying to stop her from ruining her life, but, still, she was a lady. So, Tom had been trying his best to respect her and her liquor loving mindset. Tom walked back and sat down in the train seat. The bandits were thrown off, and the train had started moving again. Pat was busy talking to the train administration and getting his reward.

Tom was expecting a cut.

supatroopa286
Pat helped another ticket taker throw the bodies off. the shocked man said through pale lips

"Th-th-th-thank you sooo much, sir! If there's anyway i can repay you for your deed..."

Pat looked back at Dolly and Tom, then back at the ticket-taker. he took out his map and showed it to him

"Actually, if you could show us a good route to Mexico from here."

The man looked across the map, and thought for a minute

"Well, if you go southwest from Apatola, our next stop, then you'll head into Copper Canyon, which is treacherous territory, with mountains and cliffs, not to mention Apaches. Keep going, and you'll reach Me-he-co."

"Copper Canyon, huh?" Pat thought. *that must be where Wild Joe found his jaguar. We'll head through there and move south.*
"What's south of Copper Canyon?"
"Hmmm.....Well, you find yourself in a town called El Salvatore. south of that would be the Chupacabra hills. Thats some rough country though, with Mexican army bases, bandits, and coyote packs....mean coyote packs."

"Thanks a lot pardna." Pat smiled, took the sack of money the man handed, and went back to his seat. He gave Tom some, and said to Dolly
"ill keep a hold on your share. You're not getting any booze in Apatola"

A Dose Of Vraya
"Alrightey then, I would have preferred less legal, and much more easy measures to get this money" Tom said pocketing his share. "But, It kind of does feel good to be good." Tom smiled. "Anyway, I saw you show the map to the ticket taker, so what's the plan?"

supatroopa286
Pat took the map out and explained it to Tom and Dolly, running his finger along the map, showing their route. When he was done, he rolled it up and put it into his bag

"First things first though. When we get off the train at Apatola, we need to try to see if there's a better map of Copper Canyon, and stock up on ammo. Haha, not to mention get Dolly some new clothes."

A Dose Of Vraya
"Copper Canyon you say," Tom thought for a minute knowing that he had heard the name. "Well, that's where my family lived. Don't worry about the indians at least, I know their language and dialect" He added. "But, still I agree, We do need more supplies if we're going to make it to mexico by that route."

supatroopa286
Pat gave an curious look

"Well Tom, if you dont mind me asking, how did a white man like yourself have a family in Copper Canyon?. Thats where the Raramuri tribe lives, and there pretty secluded."

A Dose Of Vraya
"Don't know, I just heard it from my mother, right before she died. Told me what city I was really born in." Tom sniffed and the train stopped. "Well, this looks like our stop" Tom said getting up and picking up his medicine bag.

supatroopa286
The train screeched to a halt, the brakes screaming like a banshee. Pat grabbed his bag and followed Tom to the cargo car. He waited for the ticket taker, who unlocked the door and slid them open, letting the sunshine pour into the car. Pat hopped onto his horse. Dolly begrudingly got on behind him, and Tom got onto his horse. Pat lead the way out of the car and into the station area.

"Ok, Tom, you go get some supplies and look for a map of Copper canyon, ill take Dolly and get some other things."

Pat rode off down the busy main street of Apatalo, Arizona

A Dose Of Vraya
"Other things like what wanker ?" Tom asked.

supatroopa286
"Other things like what wanker ?" Tom asked.

(lol)

Like ammunition, a compass, and some shoes for Dolly, thats what" Pat said with an aggravated tone, and rode down the road towards a gun shop.

A Dose Of Vraya
Tom sighed and laughed a little then walked in to a general store. He bought some canned beans (some eggo) and some vegetables along with herbs for his medicine bag. Then He walked over to the corner where they had all of their maps of Apatolo. There was one that showed copper canyon but it was old. It was still complex enough though and so Tom picked it up and brought it to the desk. The clerk was indian and when he looked up he gasped, and spoke in the native tongue. "Red Wolf!" he said. "It's you!" Tom gasped at the usage of his indian name and the native tongue. "Who are you?" He replied also in the native tongue. "It is me, black snake you do not remember? After the attack, when we could not find you, we thought that you had been taken back by the white man. We mourned you and your family, and then started rebuilding. I was sent out by the chief to get money from the white man for supplies," Black Snake said. "Well, that's good, I do believe I remember you. You were only six when the attack happened right. Goodness, it's been a long time. Ten years almost. Perhaps you could escort me and my friends through the canyon because others of our kind may not recognise me, and I'm afraid that they will attack on sight."

"But Wolf, my duties. I have to keep making money That is my order."
At that moment the manager of the general store came out of the back room. "Bobby, I pay you to work, not to talk." Then the manager looked at Tom. "And you should be ashamed of yourself for encouragin' him. He's injun you know, not real bright" The manager said. Black Snake looked at Tom wistfully. Tom whipped out his colt .45 and shot the manager in the chest.
"His name's not Bobby" Tom said. Then he grabbed the supplies, and pulled Black Snake by the arm out of the store.

(I will be talking through Black Snake, but if I'm not on, any of you can use him, as long as you don't kill him.)

supatroopa286
Pat waited untill Dolly exited the clothes store, wearing a new pair of boots

"There, now you wont be walking around bare-foot all day."

Just as he was loading in his new ammo into his belt, he heard a gunshot around the corner. He jumped on his horse and rode around to the general store with Dolly, to see Tom leaving with an Indian. Suddenly, a woman screamed outside the store, yelling

"Oh my god! that man just shot the shopkeeper!"

People all around just began to run away from Tom, others just looking at him. someone else yelled
Go get the Sheriff!

Pat rode up to Tom and yelled

"What did you do?!? now we're gonna be wanted men! we gotta get outta here quick, come on, lets get the heck outta here!"

Pat kicked his spurs into his horse, setting it off into a gallop towards the town limits

A Dose Of Vraya
Tom got on Stripes, and black snake got on behind him. "ahhhh, I remember this one. I'm surprised that he's still so healthy. And, look at this, you've put a saddle on him. Amazing that he still respects you after you've defiled him like that." Tom sighed and spurred his horse on. "My buddy Black Snake here can guide us through copper canyon." Tom said now speaking English.
"You have learned their language." black snake said in the native tongue. "Interesting."

supatroopa286
(OOC: Vray do you mind if we kill black snake off before we get to the canyon, or do you want to keep him alive?)

Pat and Tom galloped out of the town in a hurry, with gunshots streaming by them as the sheriff and his deputy got on their steeds and chased after them. The environment began to drasticaly change as they continued to race away. the desert brown and tan melted away into rocky grays and grassy greens. the sound of rivers began to become audible, as well as the gunshots of the lawmen. Apparently, the shop-keep was a beloved town citizen, who donated much of his profit to the school and church there. Tom just had the case of the wrong-person,wrong-time trigger finger. Soon, there wer at least 5 men riding after them. Pat yelled to Tom

"We cant kill anymore of em! its bad enough we killed one innocent person, lets not make it anyworse!!!" as a bullet grazed his head.

Pat unholstered his pistol and shot back at the men, missing one of their pursuers. he shot again, rapidly unloading his magazine. One of the men slowed his horse down and turned around, obivously scared of further fire.
Soon they came to a river. It was a large one, very wide across. Pat halted his horse and thought for a moment, before another shot made him decide
"Come on, down the river!"
The group forced their horses into the river, leading them down it. Before they knew it, the men following them had dissapeared, apparently turned around.
Pat grinned at Tom
"we lost em!"

However, their moment of victory was cut short by the roaring sound of a waterfall, which was what they were heading for. both horses began to whinny and were kicking around, trying to get out.
Pat's mustang kicked up and launched Pat and Dolly off and into the river. It continued to kick and fight, and managed to get out, but Pat and Dolly were stuck in the rapids. Stripes began to do the same too...

A Dose Of Vraya
(I would prefer you not until we get to my tribe's camp where he is planning to leave us.)
"Whoooooa, Stripes" Tom yelled but the black horse kicked Tom and Black Snake off, and in to the river with the other two. Tom kicked and sputtered but Black snake seemed to do nothing at all but simply meditate. They fell down the waterfall, and all but black snake who was in a floating position blacked out. That was when Black snake went in to action, and rescued each one before pulling them up on to the coast. He found a particular plant and blew in to it. Soon, there was a clopping noise, and Stripes and pat's horse came back, along with a female horse. Then Black Snake set up a camp, right before they all became concious again.

supatroopa286
(sure, sure, thats okay)

After Pat had dried out his clothes and had returned to the camp, he put his hands close to the fire and looked around him to see all that copper canyon was

http://www.argonaut-tours.com/Alejandra_Platt_March_2006_034.jpg
http://www.soak.net/uploadedimages/Mexico_Copper_Canyon_Feb1996.jpg

its bueaty was amazing, and took all of the travellers aback for a moment. soon however, the sun began to set, and the night started to arrive, marked by several howls from coyotes.

Pat put his hat back on and took out his winchester rifle, and said to the group

"you guys get some sleep, ill stay up and watch for a while"

A Dose Of Vraya
Originally posted by supatroopa286
(sure, sure, thats okay)

After Pat had dried out his clothes and had returned to the camp, he put his hands close to the fire and looked around him to see all that copper canyon was

http://www.argonaut-tours.com/Alejandra_Platt_March_2006_034.jpg
http://www.soak.net/uploadedimages/Mexico_Copper_Canyon_Feb1996.jpg

its bueaty was amazing, and took all of the travellers aback for a moment. soon however, the sun began to set, and the night started to arrive, marked by several howls from coyotes.

Pat put his hat back on and took out his winchester rifle, and said to the group

"you guys get some sleep, ill stay up and watch for a while" (wooow, nice pics) Tom took his wet shirt off but decided to leave his pants, and hat on, just for decency around the lady. He layed down and looked at the stars for a while before falling asleep.

meanwhile, Black Snake stayed up. He watched Pat and the gun that he carried. He was wary around most white men after what had happened to the tribe and he certainly was not going to sleep while any man with a gun laid near him.

supatroopa286
(yeah, id love to actually go through it sometime lol)
(Also, i dont wanna advance the plot too much without She Seduced, she might get lost)

Pat noticed Black Snake's look, and said
"Don't worry Sir, i have no quarrell with the Native Americans. I was taught by my parents not to discriminate. Thats why i fought during the Civil War, to end slavery."

He heard Dolly grumble something about Yanks, and booze, and something else he couldnt make out.

A Dose Of Vraya
Black Snake said he couldn't understand in the native tongue, then cupped a hand over his ear and shook his head.
(you're right, let's keep it on this conversation for tonight.)

supatroopa286
Black Snake said he couldn't understand in the native tongue, then cupped a hand over his ear and shook his head.
(you're right, let's keep it on this conversation for tonight.)
even better, im gonna go to bed lol

A Dose Of Vraya
(all right 'night)

supatroopa286
Pat began to get weary as the night wore on. Just as he was moving to Tom to wake him up to take over guard duty, he heard a large growl in the bushes near their camp. He turned around and arimed his rifle at the bushes, right before 2 coyotes jumped out towards him. Pat fired off 4 rounds quickly into the first one, killing it instantly. however, the other one lunged onto him. Pat blocked its teeth with his rifle, and was on the ground grappling with it, its sharp teeth inches from his flesh.

She Seduced
Dolly couldnt sleep, she just sat by the fire with her new boots and her new blue dress. She had her hair down tonight, it rested on her shoulders as she starred at the fire. This was the longest she had been sober, and she was kind of getting used to it.

supatroopa286
As Pat rolled on the ground, he yelled

"Dolly! help! get this mongrel off of me!"

The amount of rolling and fighting that he and the coyote were doing prevented an accurate shot from a weapon, without risking shooting Pat

She Seduced
Dolly stood up and rushed over to him, flicking out her small knife she grabbed the coyote and dug her knife into its skull. As the coyote went limp, she plucked the knife out and shoved the beast off of him. She held out her hand, offering to help him up.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>