Dante (DMC series, Nocturne)vs Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Charlotte DeBel
I was among the ones who "waved the flag of liberalism" there back in time, but now I see that some stuff revolution brought there isn't too good. But still...

That's the thing, though, that I really want to see. Ghost Rider vs Dante. Ghost Rider is the "upgraded" one while Dante gets all his weapons from DMC and DMC 3, styles from DMC 3.

No items (it's comics book-style fight after all, so untouchables and holy water would be a bit out of place). Dante's Devil Trigger is partially limited (there's time limit on Quicksilver, Doppelganger and Sparda form- they last only 10 seconds each).

Rewmac
If we say Dante with all his stuff would be better. Dante is nearly immortal even in human form. He got shot in the head and laughed at it. And in Sparda form it's one shot to GR. Dante defeated the Lord Of Hell. In Sparda form only a demon can kill him, but Sparda is the strongest demon.

Charlotte DeBel
And if we count Nocturne appearance...and the fact that Dante has never killed a HUMAN- only demons and possesed ones which makes Penance Stare quite redundant...

It's a pure whitehaired victory.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
And if we count Nocturne appearance...and the fact that Dante has never killed a HUMAN- only demons and possesed ones which makes Penance Stare quite redundant...

It's a pure whitehaired victory. so if there's no chance for ghost rider....why make the thread? no expression

Ohreally?
Shit.

Charlotte DeBel
Well, there's always the chance and I've heard Ghost Rider got major upgrade recently...

There's some ways he totally pwns Dante- for example, in bike race.

NiņoAraņa
Well, there's always the chance and I've heard Ghost Rider got major upgrade recently...

There's some ways he totally pwns Dante- for example, in bike race. no expression

"in (sic) bike race"

i'm leavin the thread now.

guy222
I was among the ones who "waved the flag of liberalism" there back in time, but now I see that some stuff revolution brought there isn't too good. But still...

That's the thing, though, that I really want to see. Ghost Rider vs Dante. Ghost Rider is the "upgraded" one while Dante gets all his weapons from DMC and DMC 3, styles from DMC 3.

No items (it's comics book-style fight after all, so untouchables and holy water would be a bit out of place). Dante's Devil Trigger is partially limited (there's time limit on Quicksilver, Doppelganger and Sparda form- they last only 10 seconds each).

which ghost rider

Charlotte DeBel
Upgraded version that pwned Dr Strange...othervise that's pointless and pretty much spite in Dante's favour.

Rewmac

It's a pure whitehaired victory. That's why these thread shouldn't be allowed. According to the rules Dante will kill. KMC rule that every character fights as he best can.

Charlotte DeBel
I agree that the thread as I've setted it first is close to spite. I was overestimating current GR...and his Penanse Stare is...tricky.

Rewmac
I agree that the thread as I've setted it first is close to spite. I was overestimating current GR...and his Penanse Stare is...tricky. It should work on Dante though...Because he fought Virgil, and killed him big grin And he is half human.

Charlotte DeBel
And he killed possessed humans like Arkham. But he never killed "innocent" AFAIK, so the result depends on how Penanse Stare works. It failed on "Huc" once (I call Hulk only "Huc" now because that king of PIS doesn't deserve better treatment).

Charlotte DeBel
Let's go without Sparda form since it really makes it spite.

Artemis1860
Ghost Rider. Dante really has nothing that can hurt him, only thing I know of is Adamantium and really Dante has none of that.
Though I'm curious as to why they'd be fighting, Dante doesn't kill the innocent. *random curious stupid question*

Estacado
Sparda mode ftw.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Artemis1860
Ghost Rider. Dante really has nothing that can hurt him, only thing I know of is Adamantium and really Dante has none of that.
Though I'm curious as to why they'd be fighting, Dante doesn't kill the innocent. *random curious stupid question*

Neither does Ghost Rider...well, I can think of a setting. If you have seen the second episode of DMC amime with demonic biker...let's assume that Dante mistook Ghost Rider for him.

And if they both doesn't kill and no bloodlust is mentioned, that means that the victory is due to KO. Which is also the only possible way to declare a winner (they both near immortal, and adamantium thing with Ghost Rider was a plot devise).

Kazenji
Upgraded version that pwned Dr Strange...othervise that's pointless and pretty much spite in Dante's favour.

Yea thats Johnny Blaze with Daniel ketch's/ghost rider abilitys

And the thing about ghost rider being weak against adamantium first i've heard about it

This is how the penance stare:

I know it does'nt work on someone if they have a symbiote like Venom and also if they have more then 2 eyes.

Artemis1860
Neither does Ghost Rider...well, I can think of a setting. If you have seen the second episode of DMC amime with demonic biker...let's assume that Dante mistook Ghost Rider for him.

And if they both doesn't kill and no bloodlust is mentioned, that means that the victory is due to KO. Which is also the only possible way to declare a winner (they both near immortal, and adamantium thing with Ghost Rider was a plot devise).

Hm... KO? *thinks*

I really don't know then.

Charlotte DeBel
The reasons why Penanse Stare is tricky is that it didn't work on Hulk once (the reason was that Hulk never hurts anyone on purpose). So I don't sure whether it would work on a person, who definetely killed a lot, but never killed a human in normal sence of that word (but if we estimate first DMC novel as canon, which is questionable since it contradicts third game a bit, he probably killed humans- a few, though, since he was the one who made purposeless killing to "come out of fashion" in the city).

Kazenji
So in that case Ghost rider wins.

Charlotte DeBel
Exept those people weren't "innocent". They were like Kingpin or something like that.

Kazenji
I would'nt exactly call kingpin innocent.

Charlotte DeBel
Humans Dante killed as Tony Redgrave were like Kingpin (in character, not in appearance).

Kazenji
So what your saying is people like the kingpin are innocent ?

sorry about this your confusing me.

Charlotte DeBel
I'm not saying that- I'm saying that they were NOT. I put innocent into commas showing that they were bastards.

But again Penanse Stare works tricky...hmm.

Kazenji
So they're innocent Penance stare works and ghost rider beats dante next topic.

Artemis1860
erm. actually they mean that if the victims are innocent, then penance stare doesn't work because that means Dante never murdered anyone, only killed the guilty, just as ghost rider hunts the guilty.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Artemis1860
erm. actually they mean that if the victims are innocent, then penance stare doesn't work because that means Dante never murdered anyone, only killed the guilty, just as ghost rider hunts the guilty.

Yea and...

so really dante would be defeated if he only kills the guilty because he still harmed someone wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.