The bridge collapse conspiracy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
Has anyone heard of any conspiracy's concerning the bridge collapse, did anyone gain insurance for it or somet like that? After all theres a conspiracy for everything nowadayssmile

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/5931/bushempno0.gif

TRH
How pathetic.....

Spiderman_RJ
is that a real footage of a bridge falling? if not great manip

lord xyz
Looks like it's from a film.

Bicnarok
It was a 10 minute job, I borrowed the motorway bit from another Gif.

But the question was about any odd conspiracy's, after all that building 7 was apparently downed in an insurance job

Earl18
Your ****ing pathetic.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Bicnarok
It was a 10 minute job, I borrowed the motorway bit from another Gif.

But the question was about any odd conspiracy's, after all that building 7 was apparently downed in an insurance job

very true.NOW I can understand why you might think it might be a conspiracy.before i couldnt understand why you were even considering this.Havent heard anything as of yet.

ragesRemorse
How would you demolish a bridge within minutes whitout using explosives?

I think it was george bush.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Earl18
Your ****ing pathetic.

Thats a very thought provoking response, could you be more direct and elaborate?

Mr Parker
He wont get the chance.He got banned. big grin

OB1-adobe
Has anyone heard of any conspiracy's concerning the bridge collapse, did anyone gain insurance for it or somet like that? After all theres a conspiracy for everything nowadayssmile

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/5931/bushempno0.gif

I guess there was some guy on CNN or sumpin that said we spend more money in an hour fighting Iraq, than we do inspecting bridges the whole year.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
I guess there was some guy on CNN or sumpin that said we spend more money in an hour fighting Iraq, than we do inspecting bridges the whole year.

I would hope so. I would be concerened if this wasnt the case. There are what 750,000 people serving in the military? Maybe a half dozen people to each city inspecting bridges?

Sucksyou
Thats a very thought provoking response, could you be more direct and elaborate? Anyone who thinks everything that happens is a conspiracy is ****ing pathetic. Its called accidents don't be so ****ing paranoid people.

That goes to everyone and all the threads, well most.

Oh and Parker, **** you *******, you are so annoying.

Oh and don't be nice to me becaise I then feel guilty for being an ass. mad

Mr Parker
obviosly the same poster going to a different location. big grin

lord xyz
Originally posted by Sucksyou
Anyone who thinks everything that happens is a conspiracy is ****ing pathetic. Its called accidents don't be so ****ing paranoid people.

That goes to everyone and all the threads, well most.

Oh and Parker, **** you *******, you are so annoying.

Oh and don't be nice to me becaise I then feel guilty for being an ass. mad I sware this isn't me or KharmaDog. ninja

Bicnarok

Bicnarok
Or more likely this is the cause of the collapse

http://lostsupermariobrotherslevel.ytmnd.com/

Mr Parker

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Mr Parker
your wasting your time on him.he's been banned for sure permanetely this time and he's just mad cause I pointed out how immature he is and called him out on it.btw,did you ever read my posts on that jim garrison thread,cause I never heard any comment back from you there like i was hoping for?

What Jim Garrison thread?

Mr Parker
btw you should go over to rense.com if anybody has something on this,rense would.

lord xyz
I stumbled on this video looking for something else.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=7330142915955506003

Definately worth a listen.

Bicnarok
Interesting stuff, thanks for that.

parenthesis
Interesting stuff, thanks for that. There's many more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.