What do you like about about Luke Skywalker?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xizor
I'm going to respond with one nice thing at a time. For Luke, I liked how he always treated 3PO like a human and not a piece of prissy machinery.smile

Jedimaster3838
Luke Skywalker is the best Jedi EVER!!! He was able to do something no other Jedi could do, face Vader AND Palpatine and not die. His Jedi skills were learned very quickly, just showing how much of a bad <cuss word> he is. He is trained by two very good Jedi and he faces down the very heart of the Dark Side and laughs in its face.

Darth Daft
I like the way his character develops during the OT. He starts off as a slightly wimpy farmboy and soon becomes a great Jedi Knight who seems pretty coccky during his entrance to Jabba's Palace.

Xizor
I liked how he faced down Guri in a pointless fight before Xizor's castle blew. And he still wooped her HRD butt.

Darth Daft
I liked the way how he took on loads of Noghri at once in Heir to the Empire.

Xizor
I liked how he blew up the death star!!

Darth Daft
HEY! ME TOO!!!!

I like the way he uses a hookshot to climb up to the belly of an AT-AT. That was cool.

GordonSkywalker
Luke Skywalker was the embodiment of what a young Jedi Knight was supposed to be. In the original series(especially Return of the Jedi) he was able to control his own fears and anger and challenge those who had wiped out the old order long before he was born. He proved himself a capable ally of the Force and his successful training(in such a short time) proves at last that Obi Wan Kenobi WAS a great teacher regardless of previous failures. He also has featured as the main character in the series of authorised novels published since then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.